Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

QPR ticket wanted (December 10th)

Read 1954 times
      lfc_ynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      QPR ticket wanted (December 10th)
      Sep 29, 2011 08:02:26 pm
      Hey everyone.

Title says it all really, I'm willing to pay face value (obviously) so if anyone who has a spare, just pm me please!!!
      gillywilly
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      QPR tickets 10th dec
      Reply #1: Nov 22, 2011 09:51:30 pm
      Hi any chance of help. we are at wits end my 8 year old has asked for tickets to anfield for his birthday. It would be his 1st trip to Liverpool, as we live in Bradford. Tried to get tickets on late availability but no luck :-[ Please help if you can and message me.
      Thanks in anicipation  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      cmred
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Liverpool QPR Plead
      Reply #2: Nov 23, 2011 11:45:06 am
      Badly need 2 tks for the match, flight and hotel booked. 40th Birthday Present for my sister on the 10th!
      Any help at all.

thankyou
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Re: Liverpool QPR Plead
      Reply #3: Nov 23, 2011 08:45:22 pm
      Why book all that without getting a ticket first? Especially when you can do the same officially via the thomas cook match break sh!te?
      086red
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Re: Liverpool QPR Plead
      Reply #4: Nov 24, 2011 02:40:13 pm
      any other help would be great..
      alunthomas
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      liverpool v qpr saturday 10th Dec
      Reply #5: Dec 02, 2011 02:12:50 pm
      Can anyone help?  I'm down in Cardiff and a friend has got 3 tickets for the Liverpool V QPR game 10th Dec, 1 for himself and 1 each for his daughter and my daughter who are 11 and 10 respectively and both Liverpool fans.  Mine is a Liverpool fanclub member.  I'm stuck as the one who supports Liverpool but has been asked to drive up with them and then find something to do whilst the game goes on!!!  I can't say anything to my friend as he genuinely got my daughter the ticket without thinking.  I'll pay the going rate for the ticket. CAn someone get me out of this nightmare scenario?

Quick Reply