Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

The second league ticket sale

Read 10394 times
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Re: The second league ticket sale
      Reply #69: Nov 22, 2011 12:54:03 am
      I can't buy it though.

Says I need to have attended 3 home matches last season.

Might come down to 1 or even all members.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #70: Nov 22, 2011 12:55:32 am
      There are still tickets on sale today for the game against the Bitters quite a lot of tickets surprisingly , i got 4 but wont be going to this game as i have a busy february and couldnt afford these as well, my mate is made up though gets to take his kids to their first game .

Hell of a first game for them  ;D
      linneman
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,426 posts | 16 
      Reply #71: Nov 24, 2011 11:47:50 am
      There are still tickets on sale today for the game against the Bitters quite a lot of tickets surprisingly , i got 4 but wont be going to this game as i have a busy february and couldnt afford these as well, my mate is made up though gets to take his kids to their first game .

Is is possible to just give your membership card to another person? There is no identity control at the entrance? cuzz a friend of mine probably can't go with me so I would like to take someone else with his membership card. So that should be no problem at all?
      MsGerrard
      Reply #72: Nov 24, 2011 12:36:53 pm
      Is is possible to just give your membership card to another person? There is no identity control at the entrance? cuzz a friend of mine probably can't go with me so I would like to take someone else with his membership card. So that should be no problem at all?

Yeah, that's no problem linneman, I've used someone else's membership card to get in before now.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #73: Nov 26, 2011 01:13:11 am
      Quote from HUYTON RED
      109 is the little block next to the Centenary, the only real restricted view would be down the other end when a corner is being taken from the anny rd/centenary side.

I would have to agree with you on that. 2 of the last 3 times I've been at a game, I've been stuck down there, the view of the Kop half of the pitch is horrendous. The last time, I was praying we would be playing into the Kop in the first half, so the view wouldn't be as bad in the second half. Fortunately, that's what happened, and all our goals in our win that day were scored there.

As regards the ticket distribution, life would be so much easier for everyone if the club hooked up with the likes of Seatwave or ViaGogo to sell tickets. The phone method is stone age by comparison.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,149 posts | 8540 
      Reply #74: Dec 02, 2011 03:24:21 pm
      As regards the ticket distribution, life would be so much easier for everyone if the club hooked up with the likes of Seatwave or ViaGogo to sell tickets. The phone method is stone age by comparison.

You could always get them through these touting cu*ts.

http://celtichorizontours.com/fixtures/football/premier-league/liverpool.aspx
      LFCexiled
      Reply #75: Dec 02, 2011 03:59:42 pm

Lpool v man u = 399 Euro! For 1 solitary soul? What a rip off.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,149 posts | 8540 
      Reply #76: Dec 03, 2011 03:52:27 pm
      Any idea if the Tottenham game will be going ahead on the 4th Feb at 15.00 as on the site - want to book a hotel, but obv don't want to waste the money if the game date will be the Sunday or Monday!!

Been moved to a Monday night!
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #77: Dec 05, 2011 11:59:55 am
      LFC v Spurs now 6th Feb with 8pm Kick off.
      LFC V Man Utd now 12.45 kick off
      LFC V Everton now 12.45 kick off.

Quick Reply