Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

James Murdoch offers 'full apology' for S*n's coverage of Hillsborough Disaster

Read 11377 times
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      James Murdoch offers 'full apology' for S*n's coverage of Hillsborough Disaster
      Nov 10, 2011 03:10:27 pm
      James Murdoch offers 'full apology' for The S*n newspaper's coverage of the Hillsborough disaster

By Sean BradburyNov 10 2011Comment (1) Recommend (1)

JAMES Murdoch today offered a 'full apology' for The S*n's coverage of the 1989 Hillsborough disaster - and refused to rule out closure of the newspaper should it be implicated in the phone hacking scandal.

The News International chairman was appearing before the House of Commons Culture, Media and Sport Committee for the second time.

Steve Rotheram, MP for Liverpool Walton, asked Mr Murdoch: "Is it not the case that you've failed to show the urgency or the will to deal with unethical practices at News International because, quite frankly, successive chief executives since 1989 have believed that they could do whatever they wanted and get away with it?"

Mr Rotheram followed up with: "Do you understand the significance of the date I gave - 1989?"

Mr Murdoch said: "I think I know where you're going. Are you referring to the Hillsborough coverage in The S*n?"

"Of course I am, absolutely," said Mr Rotheram. "That was when The S*n newspaper published lies about the Hillsborough disaster under the banner headline 'The Truth' and the question I'd like you to answer is - did the fact that The S*n got away with telling outrageous lies in 1989 lead News International into believing they could do whatever they wanted without reproach?"

Mr Murdoch said: "I'd like to add my full apology to the wrong coverage of that affair. I'd like to add that voice to successive editors of The S*n and chief executives of News International who since that instance have apologised.

"It was 22 years ago and I was far away and a much younger person...but I've since looked at it, I'm aware of the concerns and the hurt that it caused and it's something that we're very sorry for and I am as well."

Mr Rotheram asked whether The S*n could be closed like the News of the World was back in July if evidence of phone hacking was found.

"I shouldn't rule any corporate reaction to behaviour of wrongdoing out, that'll be a decision taken at the time given whatever is out there," Mr Murdoch said.

"It's important not to prejudge any outcomes from these investigations.

"They're important police investigations and important internal investigations that we are pro-actively pursuing to make sure that our papers can be as good as they can be - and that they can keep the trust of their readership and continue to perform that important role that I believe they have in their communities."

Read More http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2011/11/10/james-murdoch-offers-full-apology-for-the-sun-newspaper-s-coverage-of-the-hillsborough-disaster-100252-29755118/#ixzz1dJbi816I

So issue a headline say

THE TRUTH

or even better, close the b***ard of a paper down.
      « Last Edit: Nov 10, 2011 08:06:03 pm by RedPuppy »
      LFCexiled
      Re: James Murdoch offers 'full apology' for The Sun newspaper's coverage of the Hill
      Reply #1: Nov 10, 2011 04:24:39 pm
      I judge him as the same as his b***ard father, his father has chosen the perfect time to pass the reins down to his son so as to give him a way out as he wasn't around when it happened. His F***ing father didn't take responsibility and he wouldn't be now if it wasn't for the phone hacking.

Evil personified, the son of lucifer.
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: James Murdoch offers 'full apology' for The Sun newspaper's coverage of the Hill
      Reply #2: Nov 10, 2011 04:57:30 pm
      A hald baked apology 22 years too late.

Maintain the Boycott, only thing these fuckers are bothered about is the money they are missing out on selling their bile to those of who boycott it.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #3: Nov 10, 2011 05:51:58 pm
      I would buy the last edition of the Sun and use it in a time honoured way before we had the benefit of tissue paper in the toilet.Either that or a ceremonial burning with a nice glass of whisky to toast its demise.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #4: Nov 10, 2011 05:57:22 pm
      F**k off.

racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #5: Nov 10, 2011 06:06:41 pm
      My apologies for missing the headline during my edit.
      Could a mod rectify please.

Edit: I see some similar titles. Never mind
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,255 posts | 2820 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #6: Nov 10, 2011 06:20:37 pm
      A big fook off capital letters headline on your shiterag tomorrow saying

"WE LIED, WERE SORRY FOR THE PAIN" followed up by a headline on Saturday "HILLSBOROUGH, THE REAL TRUTH" followed up on Monday with the headline "WHY WE LIED, THE TRUTH" And finally Tuesdays headline

"THE S*N SETS, CLOSED DOWN"
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #7: Nov 10, 2011 06:54:16 pm
      Nice one Brian. For me a final headline of 'we lied' on the final issue of the paper sometime next week would do. Then we could have a mass burning of the shitrag. Then, as Colin Wafer's father said on North West Tonight, reveal your sources you lying horrible cu*ts.

Oh, and a massively painful heart attack and slow lingering death for the other c**t mckenzie on the same day please.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Re: James Murdoch offers 'full apology' for S*n's coverage of Hillsborough Disaster
      Reply #8: Nov 10, 2011 08:08:24 pm
      My apologies for missing the headline during my edit.
      Could a mod rectify please.

Edit: I see some similar titles. Never mind

Tweeked Title to fit in.

Much too late, and only said to get some positive press. Would not have made this if they had not been found out.

I wonder if the rag is to close too, hope so.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,449 posts | 4584 
      Re: James Murdoch offers 'full apology' for S*n's coverage of Hillsborough Disaster
      Reply #9: Nov 10, 2011 09:02:24 pm
      The day i pick up that red top should be the day when the front page headline reads " Justice For The 96 ".

From front page till the back page all should be dedicated to the 96 & every b***ard that was involved in the cover up who spouted their lies should be named and shamed and F***ing serve time.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,500 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #10: Nov 10, 2011 09:04:27 pm
      The day i pick up that red top should be the day when the front page headline reads " Justice For The 96 ".

From front page till the back page all should be dedicated to the 96 & every b***ard that was involved in the cover up who spouted their lies should be named and shamed and f**king serve time.

I still wouldn't read it.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #11: Nov 10, 2011 09:07:43 pm
      Thanks RP
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,210 posts | 8569 
      Reply #12: Nov 10, 2011 09:13:33 pm
      Heard that today but it's hardly what I'd call a full apology, more James covering his own arse.

Not arsed about either him or his arl fella. Rupert didn't have full say on that F***ing headline, one tw*t did and has never apologised and never will, so I hope he is shown at some point to be the lying, shithouse of a man he really is.

F**k Off Mackenzie!!
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #13: Nov 10, 2011 09:14:42 pm
      The final copy should be 96 pages long each one headlined with the name of a Victim of the disaster followed by an apology by the paper for the wrongful accusation that was levelled at the time !
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #14: Nov 11, 2011 11:28:19 am
      http://bleacherreport.com/tb/bbZP2

His automatic response of "I was not aware" or "I was not informed" was a repeat of the performance by his father when he was under the same scrutiny, after 22 years of lying and deceit their conduct is still unacceptable.
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #15: Nov 11, 2011 02:26:25 pm
      I am a little surprised at the reaction on here.  When I saw that they had come out and officially apologized my reaction was.."Wow, finally they did the right thing".... They didnt actually print "We Lied" on the front page, but wasn't this something we wanted to hear for a long time?

Now I know that this apology was issued during a hearing and it came from inside another, different scandal ie; the Phone Hacking Scandal.

However, no matter how it comes or how it is perceived it is a start to fix a wound that has been very raw for the people of Liverpool.  The people involved in the Hillsborough Campaign and the Justice for the 96 have wanted this since the day after the paper was printed.  I dont think we should necessarily judge the sincereity or validity of the Apology, only because it does not imply to us, as just supporters. 

I didnt lose someone in the disaster but I dont think we should belittle an apology, if the possibility exists that one of the victims family members accepts the apology and gets a bit of closure from it.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,210 posts | 8569 
      Reply #16: Nov 11, 2011 03:42:42 pm
      I am a little surprised at the reaction on here.  When I saw that they had come out and officially apologized my reaction was.."Wow, finally they did the right thing".... They didnt actually print "We Lied" on the front page, but wasn't this something we wanted to hear for a long time?

Now I know that this apology was issued during a hearing and it came from inside another, different scandal ie; the Phone Hacking Scandal.

However, no matter how it comes or how it is perceived it is a start to fix a wound that has been very raw for the people of Liverpool.  The people involved in the Hillsborough Campaign and the Justice for the 96 have wanted this since the day after the paper was printed.  I dont think we should necessarily judge the sincereity or validity of the Apology, only because it does not imply to us, as just supporters. 

I didnt lose someone in the disaster but I dont think we should belittle an apology, if the possibility exists that one of the victims family members accepts the apology and gets a bit of closure from it.

F**k the Murdoch's, there is only one c**t I want an apology from, the ex-editor of that F***ing rag.

James Murdoch's apology means F**k all, same as the half-arsed one by the c**t sent up to Liverpool by Rebekah Brooks a few years ago.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #17: Nov 11, 2011 04:05:58 pm

Quite simply, his apology means nothing.

It was made at the second hearing, not the first. A lot has happened since the first, and he has said nothing during that time. His empire is crashing down, the wolves are baying for blood, the vultures are circling. This is the only thing that he could do to generate any positive press. It is a PR exercise.

I have just visited the rags web site to see their coverage. NOTHING except one sentence at the bottom of an article way down the home page. (For reference only I must add.)

For me it means nothing, others may differ, but his paper lied, and libeled individuals.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #18: Nov 11, 2011 05:26:15 pm
      Yesterday, in the Committee Hearing Murdoch, on phone hacking,  says that he didnt know what was going on .....even with his own lawyers !

If (and a very big if) he was that detached from reality in his business how the f*** is he placed to offer an apology for the newspaper now?

On behalf of the paper, his father or FFS the Editor.

Why not ...last week?

Why not... last month?

Last year?

Or any of the Murdochs in any f***ing year.

No. Arse saving and grovelling NOW in a Committee Hearing.

That IS a f***ing insult !
      LFCexiled
      Reply #19: Nov 11, 2011 06:16:41 pm
      I am a little surprised at the reaction on here. 

With all due respect I'm a little surprised by your reaction to this 'apology' mate. If you think the hollow words of the c**t son of a c**t even slightly touches what's deserved then you need to re-associate yourself with the facts of what they tried to pass off as the truth. All of it is disgusting but the last sentence always makes me cry and the fact that mckenzie thought it up deserves to get him strung up but the fact that the murdochs have let this go on for so long without a full and proper apology worthy of every single one of the 96 is an outrage and nothing short of a full apology as I've said is just sh*te. The final step after an apology should be the death of that sh*te rag forever so no-one else has to suffer.

In April 1989, the single biggest controversy during MacKenzie's reign occurred, later described in a Sun editorial in 2004 as "the most terrible mistake in our history", during the aftermath of the Hillsborough disaster, a deadly crush which occurred during an FA Cup semi-final at Hillsborough football stadium in Sheffield claiming the lives of 96 Liverpool fans.The Sun printed the front-page headline "The Truth", with three sub-headings, "Some Fans Picked Pockets of Victims", "Some Fans Urinated on the Brave Cops" and "Some Fans Beat Up PC Giving Kiss Of Life". The accompanying article claimed that ticketless and drunken Liverpool F.C. fans were responsible for the disaster, having supposedly tried to fight their way into the stadium by rushing the turnstiles and attacking policemen outside the ground. Further specific allegations were made that during the disaster itself Liverpool fans inside the stadium had stolen wallets and other items from the dead, had urinated over policemen and the bodies of dead fans, that they had beaten policemen, ambulance men and rescue workers attempting to save the lives of other fans and had sexually abused the body of a dead girl after shouting "throw her up and we'll F**k her" to policemen moving her body.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelvin_MacKenzie#Coverage_of_the_Hillsborough_disaster
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,210 posts | 8569 
      Reply #20: Nov 11, 2011 06:23:54 pm
      And what was good ole Rupe's response when he appeared in front of the committee

"It's a matter of taste"

F**k the pair of cu*ts off.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #21: Nov 11, 2011 06:33:15 pm
      And what was good ole Rupe's response when he appeared in front of the committee

"It's a matter of taste"

F**k the pair of cu*ts off.

I was just thinking back to that day, sat here and watched all of that debacle. His comment of "I've never been so humble as I am today", my F***ing arse you old b***ard, you just turned up so your tw*t of a son could take all the flack and earn his F***ing inheritance.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #22: Nov 11, 2011 07:22:26 pm

You obviously cannot guage the depth or feeling and profound hurt these creatures have inflicted on the people of Liverpool for 22 long years.
      It is excusable mate and understandable given that you are thousands of miles away and have not been affected directly or know anyone who is affected by the tragedy.
      Everyone from Liverpool has a connection with the tragedy either first hand or they know somebody who was directly affected, because of their immoral behaviour the liars McKenzie and the Murdochs over a 22 year timescale have allowed the open wound to fester instead of giving the relatives some closure have continually lied and even blamed the dead to save their own arses.
      Maybe you can understand now the ferocity that your words of forgiveness were met with.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,449 posts | 4584 
      Reply #23: Nov 11, 2011 07:51:02 pm
      My feelings are that even if a full apology is given it would be a case of too little too late,they have systematically allowed the lies to continue over the years,thats a F***ing crime in my book and c**t face Mckenzie needs to serve time.

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,210 posts | 8569 
      Reply #24: Nov 12, 2011 12:27:26 pm
      Tom Watson comparing News International to the Mafia. That's really unfair.

One's a corrupt organisation with no morals that destroys lives in the name of money and is presided over by an evil Godfather.

The other's the Mafia!!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #25: Nov 12, 2011 06:23:05 pm
      His former colleagues are calling him a liar
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #26: Nov 13, 2011 01:58:07 am
      F**k 'em.

Too little too late.
      (cu*ts)
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #27: Nov 13, 2011 07:47:56 am
      F**k 'em.

Too little too late.
      (cu*ts)

This.

Half-baked apology, pathetic. Just trying to sweep things under the carpet and pretend they didn't happen, or that what was written was an error, and not as bad as people make out.

You cannot belittle what was said, just read LFCexiled's post detailing the horrific lies and slurs that were printed in a national newspaper and spread across the whole of the English press.

For me, the size of the apology needs to be of the same size of the lies, and the pain caused, which will never happen.

They would need to publish it on the front page, in huge text, and name and shame every person involved in the creation and continuation of this "story".

And even then, it should have happened decades ago, and not under an overwhelming public pressure.

Just shut the F***ing thing down.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #28: Nov 13, 2011 10:38:29 am
      The wrinkly old c**t he calls a father is attempting to deflect some attention and put what he believes is a more acceptable front to deliver the denials, lies and obfuscation that Murdoch senior is no longer able to.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #29: Nov 14, 2011 11:30:35 am
      They would need to publish it on the front page, in huge text, and name and shame every person involved in the creation and continuation of this "story".

Exactly mate... and then some.
      sniperwolf4b3ll3ami3
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 541 posts |
      • mad about liverpool
      Reply #30: Nov 30, 2011 09:03:15 pm
      Still waiting for the "we lied" headline.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #31: Apr 03, 2012 04:40:12 pm
      James Murdoch resign BskyB role:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-17599269

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #32: Apr 04, 2012 09:25:58 am
      The Guardian believes James Murdoch's decision to step down as chairman of BskyB was the sacrifice he hoped he would not have to make.
      But it thinks his departure does little to resolve wider issues at the company.
      The Daily Express says it took Mr Murdoch a long time to realise just how toxic his presence at the helm was.

________________________ ________________________ ___________

What a F***ing joke, the media are suggesting we consume the scapegoat offered up by Rupert F***ing Murdoch.
      The twisted old c**t will sacrifice his son and his reputation to save the company, but the wolves have tasted blood.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #33: Apr 04, 2012 07:52:33 pm
      Never let them rest ... for at least 23 years.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #34: Apr 04, 2012 09:09:29 pm
      Pointless exercise, I think everyone's gunning for Murdoch Senior.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #35: Apr 05, 2012 06:22:44 pm
      Pointless exercise, I think everyone's gunning for Murdoch Senior.
      Cunty Murdoch has offered his sons' head in the foolish hope of placating the lynch mob, sure as rope is rope he's gonna swing.
      simolfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,165 posts | 22 
      • Thank you Dirk YNWA
      Reply #36: Apr 11, 2012 08:40:01 pm
      I would buy the last edition of the Sun and use it in a time honoured way before we had the benefit of tissue paper in the toilet.Either that or a ceremonial burning with a nice glass of whisky to toast its demise.
      I wouldn't buy it

I'd knick it from a pub

On the apology, an isolated recycled apology isn't good enough

There's an argument to be made that after this time, nothing would be good enough but that shouldn't be confused with not caring for one

I want a front page "THE TRUTH" or better yet "WE LIED" article, I'd frame it
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #37: Apr 16, 2012 11:31:23 am

I want a front page "THE TRUTH" or better yet "WE LIED" article, I'd frame it
      The c**t Murdoch would know the truth if it ran over him - with fatal consequences of course.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #38: Apr 16, 2012 08:20:37 pm
      The c**t Murdoch would know the truth if it ran over him - with fatal consequences of course.
      EDIT:

The c**t Murdoch wouldn't know the truth if it ran over him - with fatal consequences of course.
      « Last Edit: Apr 16, 2012 08:55:57 pm by stuey »
      Dannylfc
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Reply #39: Apr 17, 2012 09:42:45 am
      Had some whopper reading the rag down on our coach to Wembley. Quite astonishing when you consider the anniversary a day later and the dozens of coaches we passed with the 'Dont buy The S*n posters on'. Not sure if it was ignorance, an uneducated mistake or simply a stupid b***ard.

Needless to say he was soon put in his place by a bloke a couple rows back and the rag was subsequently discarded in its rightful play, the bin.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #40: Apr 17, 2012 09:51:11 am
      Had some whopper reading the rag down on our coach to Wembley. Quite astonishing when you consider the anniversary a day later and the dozens of coaches we passed with the 'Dont buy The S*n posters on'. Not sure if it was ignorance, an uneducated mistake or simply a stupid b***ard.

Needless to say he was soon put in his place by a bloke a couple rows back and the rag was subsequently discarded in its rightful play, the bin.
      Absolute F***ing tool!! Every coach and plenty of cars had 'don't buy the rag', 'justice for the 96' all over them. Should have got the c**t by the scruff and thrown him and the rag onto the F***ing motorway.

sniperwolf4b3ll3ami3
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 541 posts |
      • mad about liverpool
      Reply #41: May 17, 2012 10:42:34 pm
      What's the latest with the s*n? Going down yet?
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Reply #42: Jun 07, 2012 06:03:51 pm
      Rihanna ‏@rihanna

The Sun Newspaper is like a f***in ass hair, full of sh*t!!!!!!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #43: Jun 29, 2012 09:17:25 am
      In spite of cunty Murdoch's claims his 'empire' is being affected by the long running campaign against the shitrag and his immoral business practices:-

bbc news

News Corp's Board Confirms Split

Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation has announced plans to split the $60bn media giant into two companies.
      The move should ringfence NC's profitable film and media business from it's UK newspaper business, which is embroiled in a phone hacking scandal.
      NC's Fox networks in the US and it's stake in UK satellite broadcaster BSkyB would form a film and media unit.
      Book publisher HarperCollins would join newspaper titles such as the S**. Murdoch will be chairman of both firms.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-18621949

Profit margins are being affected and his underperforming UK enterprises appear to be dragging his global company's down.
      « Last Edit: Jun 29, 2012 09:27:46 am by stuey »
      BirkenshawBantam
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 82 posts |
      Reply #44: Jul 09, 2012 05:51:01 pm
      Until that vile 'paper' releases a headline saying
      'THE TRUTH'
      'MACKENZIE IS A FAT LYING PILLOCK'

There is no sincerity in it whatsoever except a desperation to boost sales in Merseyside.

waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #45: Jul 13, 2012 11:07:46 am
      He could lye prostate on the ground before the families begging for forgiveness but they will never have it.
      Simply becuase they do not understand what it is they did wrong and they still don't/Anything now is an attempt to improve their image.
      For me I hope the entire company burns in hell where it belongs.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #46: Jul 14, 2012 09:26:28 am
      He could lye prostate on the ground before the families begging for forgiveness but they will never have it.
      Simply becuase they do not understand what it is they did wrong and they still don't/Anything now is an attempt to improve their image.
      For me I hope the entire company burns in hell where it belongs.
      What is truly obscene is the fact that from day 1 their only agenda has been entirely self serving, Murdoch, McKenzie and co  have a mental condition that precludes emotion - they should be pitied but I'll leave that to somebody else I want them F***ing burned.
      BirkenshawBantam
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 82 posts |
      Reply #47: Jul 14, 2012 12:01:03 pm
      What is truly obscene is the fact that from day 1 their only agenda has been entirely self serving, Murdoch, McKenzie and co  have a mental condition that precludes emotion - they should be pitied but I'll leave that to somebody else I want them f**king burned.

That headline was the most disgusting thing many people in the UK have ever read, my old man was talking to me about it this morning and has never read that paper since, how they published such horrific lies so soon after the tragedy is nothing short of vile, if somebody on Twitter claimed something similar they would be reffered to in the scum as a vile internet troll, that is what the scum is a vile sick twisted grief troll.

Will never buy the paper purely out of respect for the way the Hilsborough families have conducted themselves when they could be up in arms about it all.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #48: Jul 15, 2012 06:29:00 pm

Will never buy the paper purely out of respect for the way the Hilsborough families have conducted themselves when they could be up in arms about it all.
      The F***ing rag is for retards, have never, ever read it. Would not wipe my arse with the filth.
      NavyNick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 851 posts | 38 
      Reply #49: Jul 16, 2012 08:29:08 am
      COCK
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #50: Jul 16, 2012 09:43:07 am
       The only reason the b***ard is apologising is because he has been found out.If it wasn't for this inquiry his gob would still be closed,he should be thrown to the crowd at Anfield wearing Manures colours when we play them.
      NavyNick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 851 posts | 38 
      Reply #51: Jul 16, 2012 10:15:49 am
      And of course the amount of money they are losing out.  More and more people are realising what a skag ridden paper it is, i hope the b"£$%^&s go to the wall. 
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #52: Jul 22, 2012 07:24:27 am
      bbc news

Murdoch Quits UK Directorship

Rupert Murdoch has resigned from a string of directorships controlling his News Corporations UK newspapers.

full story:-    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18940016

The arl c**t will still carry on with his international roles but he is so hated in the UK it has affected his business drastically.
      He must be losing money hand over fist over here.
      Now just die and go to hell.
      TheSturridgeShake
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 61 posts | 20 
      • JFT96 <3
      Reply #53: Sep 12, 2012 12:47:43 am
      Anything Murdoch owns I will not buy. Whether its the papers or his other ventures in media, Sky Sports for example.

I will never ever purchase that sh*t and thats the end of it. I will happily steal from the **** though, just as he and his vindictive and sickening organisation has stole the truth from many families over the years.

He is nothing more than a cold and calculated crook who has for many years has not been caught. Now he's being put to the test the coward has tried to put his son in front of the sword. What a despicable human being. The sooner his company and he dies the better.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #54: Sep 12, 2012 01:42:02 pm
      Nothing the SUN or Murdoch say or do will ever change my mind I want them closed down.

Quick Reply