Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Skyrim

Read 40584 times
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,762 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Re: Skyrim
      Reply #161: Jan 02, 2013 04:49:49 pm
      I got the game over the holidays and much like New Vegas series it very additive and log a lot of hours on the game. Still very nervous about what to use my perks with as of now I am starting to get to a point where I need to start using them so I am not getting destroyed by various creatures.
      craglad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,009 posts | 25 
      Reply #162: Jan 03, 2013 09:03:17 am
      I got the game over the holidays and much like New Vegas series it very additive and log a lot of hours on the game. Still very nervous about what to use my perks with as of now I am starting to get to a point where I need to start using them so I am not getting destroyed by various creatures.
      I've done smithing, light armour, enchanting, sneaking, one handed and bow. Competed all the perks for bow, smithing and sneaking.

With enchanting I've only done the 1st perk but got 5/5, plus the skill perk so i can make rings and necklaces that dish out crazy % of damage for my bows and blades 40% ring 40% necklace puts my bow up to around 225 damage. Smithing has really helped improve damage and arour rating also. And sneaking gets me out of trouble ;D.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #163: Jan 03, 2013 09:52:11 am
      Can anybody tell me what i can do with the star of azula? I have the fixed star in my inventory, but unsure hw to use it.

It's just a reusable soul gem mate. Just capture any size soul in it. If you took it back to Azura you can't capture human souls, if you took it back to the wizard you can capture black souls (easier to find and fill).

adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,762 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #164: Jan 06, 2013 07:43:12 pm
      I've done smithing, light armour, enchanting, sneaking, one handed and bow. Competed all the perks for bow, smithing and sneaking.

I use a lot of one-hand, bow and heavy armour which seems to be the focus but I reading up on the magic which sounds interesting but seems there will be a lot of grinding to get the stats up to use the perks.
      craglad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,009 posts | 25 
      Reply #165: Jan 06, 2013 09:56:30 pm
      I use a lot of one-hand, bow and heavy armour which seems to be the focus but I reading up on the magic which sounds interesting but seems there will be a lot of grinding to get the stats up to use the perks.
      I used heavy armour at 1st, the ebony armour, now i use deathbrand light armour which is a 1 of a kind armour which can be found in the dragonborn download. Deathbrand armour has crazy perks like +100 armour rating if wearing matching armour, breathe underwater, for every armour worn you get +10 carrying (so +40 which really helps). Also, you can pretty much run forever ;D, unlike heavy armour which really slows you down.
      JC16
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 861 posts | 86 
      Reply #166: Jan 10, 2013 01:29:38 pm
      I got Assasin's Creed III for Christmas and stupidly gave my Skyrim to my brother in law(not as a Christmas gift).  I'm going to get it back.  ACIII just isn't doing it for me.
      Passportboy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,608 posts | 109 
      • Yippeeeee
      Reply #167: Jan 19, 2013 09:06:51 pm
      Love this game - however the ending, or main storylie quest ending is a joke... Almost 200 hours for that! Also, if you find it the Oghma Infinium is cool, the glitch can ruin the game though.
      craglad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,009 posts | 25 
      Reply #168: Jan 21, 2013 03:47:47 pm
      Love this game - however the ending, or main storylie quest ending is a joke... Almost 200 hours for that! Also, if you find it the Oghma Infinium is cool, the glitch can ruin the game though.
      To be honest mate the whole main quest was a bit of a joke, i had more fun doin side quests! I think i hit alduin about 3 times ;D. Contemplating doing another run through.
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Reply #169: Feb 19, 2013 07:09:25 pm
      Been playing this for a few days and I must say I really love it, brilliant game, reminds me of the good 'ol days of pc rpg's. one question though, Iam doing a few missions for the Dark Brotherhood and met a lil vampire, so I did some searching and found myself a few enemy vamps and (by accident) got infected, I know I can cure it but my question is, should I? I dont have any of the dlc just yet, so based on the simple game I'd like to know if its worth being a creature of the night. I admit I kinda do wanna stay a vamp, but will it effect the main quests/side missions ect and are there any real gains by being a vampire or is it just bad sunburns and no more garlic bread?
      JC16
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 861 posts | 86 
      Reply #170: Mar 14, 2013 10:44:23 pm
      Got my Skyrim back from my Brother In Law.  Man, I really missed this game.  Did the Hearthfire thing.  Pretty cool.  I've built two houses so far.  Ended up moving the wife and adoptees back to Solitude.  Every time I went to the new house I built the kids would be playing in the stable while a Dragon was flying around.  Or Bandit attacks and such.  Going to download Dawnguard and Dragonborn this weekend.

In the meantime I'm tracking down all of the Stones of Barenziah.  Fun stuff.

Did I mention I missed Skyrim?
      craglad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,009 posts | 25 
      Reply #171: Mar 15, 2013 06:37:15 am
      Got my Skyrim back from my Brother In Law.  Man, I really missed this game.  Did the Hearthfire thing.  Pretty cool.  I've built two houses so far.  Ended up moving the wife and adoptees back to Solitude.  Every time I went to the new house I built the kids would be playing in the stable while a Dragon was flying around.  Or Bandit attacks and such.  Going to download Dawnguard and Dragonborn this weekend.

In the meantime I'm tracking down all of the Stones of Barenziah.  Fun stuff.

Did I mention I missed Skyrim?
      IMO the dragonborn download is as good as the game, really enjoyed it. Look out for the deathbrand light armour, idividually it's nothing special, but while worn together and increasing your light armour it's phenomenal.
      craglad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,009 posts | 25 
      Reply #172: Jul 30, 2013 08:34:55 pm
      Started my third playthrough and I'm still finding lots of things I've never seen. Outstanding game, love the levelling up system.

Quick Reply