Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Sick Hillsborough Facebook imposters target grieving families and survivors

Read 8793 times
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Re: Sick Hillsborough Facebook imposters target grieving families and survivors
      Reply #23: Nov 22, 2011 01:07:06 am
      Saw this in the Echo today. No words can describe my disgust.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #24: Nov 22, 2011 01:56:28 am
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #25: Nov 22, 2011 02:37:45 am
      Incredible how heartless some people are in this world.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #26: Nov 22, 2011 10:01:25 am
      It's no coincidence that when these F***ing creatures are dug out they are sad, pathetic, irrelevant and completely expendable, an accurate mad dog comparison - we all know the mad dog solution.
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,126 posts | 1277 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #27: Nov 22, 2011 10:42:12 am
      I will pray that they die for this. Scum!.
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #28: Nov 22, 2011 07:10:34 pm
      Utter cu*ts,hammers and pliers should be used on these tw*ts every hour for a week,again utter cu*ts,how the F**k could you sleep at night?
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,910 posts | 4976 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #29: Nov 22, 2011 07:36:29 pm
      Fester and die you KUNTS !!
      red trooper
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,844 posts | 67 
      • and don't be afraid of the dark
      Reply #30: Nov 23, 2011 10:22:01 pm
      Really thought i'd heard everything ! i can't call these bas**rds people because people have limits they will go to and not beyond ! put them in public stocks, flog their backs raw and then brand then bas**rds on their foreheads !to let everyone know just what has been done and by whom !.....F***ing despair i really do !
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Reply #31: Nov 25, 2011 01:17:00 am
      I have Ann as a friend on Facebook she was saying there was a few bad grapes on facebook messing about.I did not no it was to that extent sick fukkers hope they get whats coming.
      xBooniex
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,278 posts | 28 
      Reply #32: Nov 25, 2011 02:34:12 am
      This is so cruel and sick its unreal

Hope karma gives them a good kicking
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #33: Nov 29, 2011 06:40:28 am
      Absolutely disgusted with this. It's sickening how someone could stoop this low for what can only be for their own amusement.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #34: Nov 30, 2011 07:15:21 am
       These basta*ds should be found and brought to justice,In fact they should be chained together by the ankles and thrown into the KOP before a match.Without a doubt they are totally sick in the head and need putting down for the benefit of mankind.

Quick Reply