Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

HELP! - Newcastle home

Read 5550 times
      R.S.G.1905
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 14 posts |
      HELP! - Newcastle home
      Nov 21, 2011 12:57:00 pm
      Hi everybody!!!.... My name is Nacho, I'm from Gijón (Spain)... I need your help... I've been twice in Anfield supporting Liverpool fc.... I've decided to come back again the end of year to see Liverpool - Newcastle.
      I have all reserved.... Hotel, flight from Madrid.... to arrive on Friday 30th...
      I was seen by internet that the match day would be the 31th... the last day of the year... in a lot of webs is still announced... but today I was reading in The official Liverpool fc website and I discovered that the match has been changed to previous day (december 30).... I/we don't have the tickets cause there're sold out.... If I cancel the travel I/we loose all the money.... We need 7 tickets for 7 supporters... when we stayed the last time we bought the tickets early in the morning at Anfield 's ticket office the match day.... but we´ll arrive at 17.15h and the match starts at 19.45h.... CAN YOU HELP US TO FIND SOME TICKETS? IS IT POSSIBLE TO BUY THE TICKETS JUST BEFORE THE MATCH??????? OR BUY IT FROM HERE?????...THANKS... YNWA!
      « Last Edit: Nov 21, 2011 01:12:25 pm by JD »
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Re: HELP! - Newcastle home
      Reply #1: Nov 21, 2011 04:38:12 pm
      good luck lad. Would say your chances are low.
      Monobrow
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,425 posts | 27 
      Reply #2: Nov 21, 2011 05:17:59 pm
      It's hard enough to get 1 or 2 spares for a game. You're extremely unlikely to get 7.

Sorry mate... Sometimes you can pick up a couple of returns from the club a week or two before the game but you have to be an official member I think.

Good luck in your search.
      R.S.G.1905
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 14 posts |
      Reply #3: Nov 21, 2011 06:47:33 pm
      First time in 2005 we bought 8 the match day in the ticket office of the stadium, in 2007 just the same for 4 people (two tickets for the KOP)... Two of us will travel the day before to stay early in the morning at Anfield the match day.... and the rest of us will travel the same day.... but we wanna try to achieve the tickets to be sure to see the match!
      THANKS FOR ALL, NICE TO MEET YOU... I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!
      linneman
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,426 posts | 16 
      Reply #4: Nov 21, 2011 09:57:12 pm
      Well I'd say that it's very optimistic to book your flight and then hope to get your ticket there. But still, good luck!
      R.S.G.1905
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 14 posts |
      Reply #5: Nov 21, 2011 10:27:30 pm
      But.... There's no other option..... if someone tells me how......
      Monobrow
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,425 posts | 27 
      Reply #6: Nov 21, 2011 11:46:03 pm

The only way is to hope that someone is selling a spare on the forum because they can't go or wait to see if the club is selling returns nearer the time.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #7: Nov 21, 2011 11:52:28 pm

Chances of getting 7 are extremely slim to be honest with you, as this game is a sell out.

Only chances you'll have are getting to the ground early enough and look out for people selling spares around the ground, check out the pubs around the ground as well as people usually have one or two going spare. Good luck, I think you'll need it.

Be prepared to pay over the odds as well - be careful.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #8: Nov 21, 2011 11:56:35 pm
      Try and get to the ground as early as possible, head for the Kop end by the Albert pub.

Theres always people selling tickets around there but as mentioned you'll have to pay over the odds and be careful of what you are buying.
      Monobrow
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,425 posts | 27 
      Reply #9: Nov 22, 2011 04:15:17 pm
      Looks like there's some returns going on sale TOMORROW on the telephone lines. Get in there quick if you want them.
      R.S.G.1905
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 14 posts |
      Reply #10: Nov 22, 2011 08:17:58 pm
      Looks like there's some returns going on sale TOMORROW on the telephone lines. Get in there quick if you want them.
      Is necessary to phone or is possible to sale online?????... What's better?
      R.S.G.1905
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 14 posts |
      Reply #11: Nov 22, 2011 08:18:43 pm
      Thanks everybody for helping me!
      R.S.G.1905
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 14 posts |
      Reply #12: Nov 22, 2011 08:30:57 pm
      Another question... Is necessary to be a member to sale the tickets online???????
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,650 posts | 6945 
      Reply #13: Nov 23, 2011 08:31:16 am
      Tickets currently on sale for this.  Members only. 0843 170 5555
      MsGerrard
      Reply #14: Nov 23, 2011 09:18:00 am
      Just got my ticket for the Newcastle game, plenty on sale.
      andy08
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #15: Nov 23, 2011 09:19:29 am
      How much to be a member? was looking to travel up from Brizzol for this game and get my dad a ticket for Christmas, he's never been to Anfield
      MsGerrard
      Reply #16: Nov 23, 2011 09:22:27 am
      How much to be a member? was looking to travel up from Brizzol for this game and get my dad a ticket for Christmas, he's never been to Anfield

Membership is £29.99 for a year.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/membership/benefits/adult-membership
      andy08
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #17: Nov 23, 2011 09:24:20 am

ah got you, will they make any sort of general sale you reckon? £88 plus the £30 is a lot....Im only used to shi*ty Championship prices here in Brizzol  :f_wah:
      MsGerrard
      Reply #18: Nov 23, 2011 09:39:28 am
      ah got you, will they make any sort of general sale you reckon? £88 plus the £30 is a lot....Im only used to shi*ty Championship prices here in Brizzol  :f_wah:

Best to keep your eye on the official website for general sale details, probably all depends on how ticket sales go today.

Good luck.
      R.S.G.1905
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 14 posts |
      Reply #19: Nov 23, 2011 09:47:54 am
      Hi again everybody..... I got early in the morning to buy the tickets online..... but I need to have the fan card.... to purchase the tickets..... anybody knows how many tickets I can buy?.... if i wanna buy 4 tickets for example.... everybody or the the rest of people (3).... have to have a fan card.... ?????
      MsGerrard
      Reply #20: Nov 23, 2011 09:51:32 am
      Hi again everybody..... I got early in the morning to buy the tickets online..... but I need to have the fan card.... to purchase the tickets..... anybody knows how many tickets I can buy?.... if i wanna buy 4 tickets.... everybody or the the resto fo people.... have to have a fan card.... ?????

Basically its one ticket per membership.
      R.S.G.1905
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 14 posts |
      Reply #21: Nov 23, 2011 09:58:08 am
      OK OK THANKS!
      R.S.G.1905
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 14 posts |
      Reply #22: Nov 26, 2011 02:08:52 am
      Again and again.... Next friday, Liverpool fc will sell online some/more tickets for general sale.... in the official website appears the next message "Please note there are no Adult/Child tickets available"... and I ask you again.... What kind of ticket are going to sell???.... No adult tickets????.... if there are no adult/child tickets available...?????????????????????

Quick Reply