Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Allardyce Criticises Rafa

Read 4520 times
      RedScouseLaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 753 posts | 40 
      • du du du du du du, du du du du du du
      Re: Allardyce Criticises Rafa
      Reply #23: Sep 20, 2007 03:21:52 pm
      i used to have a bit of respect for big sam (although his football is sh*te) , but i dont know what he was thinking when he decided to have a pop at rafa . he just sounded deluded and bitter.

at the end of the day rafa did get us to 2 champions league finals so sam can say "if and but" all he f***in likes , there is no question he is a top gaffer and far better than  that fat w*nk
      Yawaray
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts | -2 
      Reply #24: Sep 20, 2007 04:03:50 pm
      Big Sam Allashyte. I've said it times withouth number that Alladyce is not big enough for Newcastle. What a pity a big club like newcastle are being coached by an s.o.b like Sam.Rafa is in no way his class. They've been two obvious errors in England of recent and Sam has been involved in the two. England -Mclaren, and Newcastle-Sam himself. I'm sure if he has half of Benitez's trophies he would be a mini god. 2 spanish la liga, Uefa cup, Spanish Cup with Valencia, Champions League, Champions league finals, F.A cup champions, Super Cup, 5th, 3rd and 3rd etc with Liverpool. What we have to do is compare Rafa, Fergie, Wenger and Sam in the last 4 years. After that Make a Dart board and put the poorest coach's eye on the bull's eyes so I can punish him every evening on my dart board for not respecting his superiors.
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #25: Sep 20, 2007 04:13:26 pm
      I've said it times withouth number that Alladyce is not big enough for Newcastle.

If he's not big enough then how F***ing big does the guy have to be?
      neilh2105
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts | 37 
      Reply #26: Sep 20, 2007 04:59:52 pm
      Big Sam did very little at Bolton!! 
       Lets see what he's done with the Barcodes in three years!
      I'd wager not a lot coz they have never managed to do anything in the past 50 years under far better managers than Sam! 
      Anyway while he's talkin about Rafa nobody's talking about him and his sons financial exploits.
      Did he mention that episode in the Zoo article.
      Njadula
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Reply #27: Sep 20, 2007 05:04:21 pm
      Last kicks of a dying fat horse! Nuff said.
      EddieC
      • Started Topic

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #28: Sep 20, 2007 06:36:56 pm
      Big Sam did very little at Bolton!!

Much as I think he's a tw*t for his comments about Rafa, you can hardly say he did very little with Bolton. When he took over Bolton were an average Championship club, they are now Premiership regulars & qualifying for Europe, although Sammy Lee does seem to be taking them backwards again. It is yet to be seen whether he can make the step up to a bigger club, if long ball was just because of the quality of players he had or if that's his tactic, but you have to take your hat off to him for what he achieved at Bolton.

Still a tw*t though ;D
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #29: Sep 20, 2007 06:43:14 pm
      Certainly is a tw*t.

Just seen on Liverpool TV ( ;D) Rafa's thoughts on it. He simply says Allardyce must have troubles of his own to talk about other managers, he has a poor memory and he (Rafa) prefers only to talk about his own team.
      fergus kelly
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      Reply #30: Sep 20, 2007 06:43:22 pm
      Sam makes headlines as a suspect in a bungs scandal and Rafa makes headlines by winning the Champions league, nuff said.
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #31: Sep 20, 2007 10:35:34 pm
      LINK

RAFA HITS BACK AT ALLARDYCE CLAIMS

Rafael Benitez has hit back at Sam Allardyce after his ludicrous claims that the Liverpool manager is lucky to still have a job.

Speaking in Zoo Magazine, the Newcastle boss insisted Benitez would have lost his job by now for his failure to win the Premier League had he not guided the Reds to two Champions League finals.

But Benitez has hit back and told Allardyce to mind his own business and concentrate on his own club.

He told Liverpoolfc.tv: "I want to say two things. Firstly, I think he should be more worried about his own business because he must have more problems than to waste time talking about other managers.

"Secondly, has he forgotten Liverpool winning the Super Cup, FA Cup and Champions League as well as reaching another Champions League final, a Carling Cup final and twice finishing third in the Premier League? Maybe he doesn't have a great memory."

Nice one Rafa!  :D
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #32: Sep 20, 2007 10:42:43 pm
      Certainly is a tw*t.

Just seen on Liverpool TV ( ;D) Rafa's thoughts on it. He simply says Allardyce must have troubles of his own to talk about other managers, he has a poor memory and he (Rafa) prefers only to talk about his own team.

If Rafa prefers only to talk about his team why has he even mentioned it?

Should have ignored the fat sod who can't even get a point against Derby.
      jammydodger
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 641 posts |
      Reply #33: Sep 20, 2007 10:48:09 pm
      If Rafa prefers only to talk about his team why has he even mentioned it?

Should have ignored the fat sod who can't even get a point against Derby.
      Calm down JD - I doubt Rafa went over to LFCTV and made a statement. He would have been asked during an interview...(?)
      Chitose
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 176 posts | -18 
      Reply #34: Sep 20, 2007 11:16:00 pm
      LINK

Rafael Benitez has hit back at Sam Allardyce after his ludicrous claims that the Liverpool manager is lucky to still have a job.

Speaking in Zoo Magazine, the Newcastle boss insisted Benitez would have lost his job by now for his failure to win the Premier League had he not guided the Reds to two Champions League finals.

But Benitez has hit back and told Allardyce to mind his own business and concentrate on his own club.

He told Liverpoolfc.tv: "I want to say two things. Firstly, I think he should be more worried about his own business because he must have more problems than to waste time talking about other managers.

"Secondly, has he forgotten Liverpool winning the Super Cup, FA Cup and Champions League as well as reaching another Champions League final, a Carling Cup final and twice finishing third in the Premier League? Maybe he doesn't have a great memory."

That's so so so cool, boss Rafa Benitez! Never mind about little children jealous talking, just tell him to mind his own bussiness, and considerately reminding him that he don't even have the position to criticise! That's a man!
      benforrest
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 516 posts | -8 
      Reply #35: Sep 21, 2007 08:13:32 am
      LINK

God not many managers would hit back that hard, Rafa you should have used, Derby as a reason why he should focus on his job, 6-0 or 0-1. Allardyce i wouldn't start it up agian Rafa will win this debate
      neilh2105
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts | 37 
      Reply #36: Sep 21, 2007 08:34:28 am
      Look we've all gone on and on about this Fat insignificant Jaba and his off the wall opinions! 
      Rafa shouldn't have replied to his rantings at all! 
      The way to answer him is on the pitch -  by taking six points of them this season and then ask the c--t for his lofty thoughts!
      « Last Edit: Sep 21, 2007 09:08:44 am by neilh2105 »
      U-Borat
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 398 posts | -38 
      Reply #37: Sep 21, 2007 01:23:57 pm
      The tw*t had his interview in zoo magazine.....that shows just how credible it is....
      Lfc-jamie14
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 112 posts | -2 
      • 'You'll never walk alone'
      Reply #38: Sep 21, 2007 05:34:43 pm
      I think Fat sam is worried about his team. After all LFC 6 - 0 derby, Derby 1 - 0 Fat sams team. He should start to think about his own team never mind liverpool.
      Istvan Kozma
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 165 posts | 31 
      Reply #39: Sep 26, 2007 02:50:25 pm
      Bloody hell this from a man who lost out on the England job to Steve McClueless! and just which high brow media outlet did fat sam give his opinion too? ZOO magazine!!! a magazine known for T*ts I believe, well they certainly have a big one in it this week. His point of view is worth absolutely nothing, whats next weeks story Titus Bramble says Jamie Carraghers defending is crap?

HaHaHa... Top Class!
      I couldn't give two s*its what Allardyce thinks.  Ok he did a good job with Bolton, but they are about his level, and he may have lost that job if they hadn't avoided relegation in the first season back in the Premiership.  Newcastle have made an error appointing him IMO.  Does Fergie deserve the sack for not winning anything for a few seasons?  Or Does he deserve the sack for not repeating the champions league success?  Of course not... Look at Rafa's record in his first few seasons in English football and think long and hard about what you're saying Allardyce, you Pr*ck!
      neilh2105
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts | 37 
      Reply #40: Dec 05, 2007 05:08:33 pm
      I wonder if Fat Sam still has as much to say concerning Rafa now? I would speculate not considering the tsunami of problems he is now facing.  Maybe in your next managerial post (whereever that maybe) you will concentrate your mind on your own problems and not ours!  Keep you fat month shut in future, remembering Confucius's adage PLEASE ENGAGE MIND BEFORE OPENING MOUTH        I have no sympathy
      « Last Edit: Dec 05, 2007 09:48:22 pm by neilh2105 »
      S-A-M-U-E-L-T
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 51 posts | -13 
      • LIVERPOOL!
      Reply #41: Dec 05, 2007 05:57:57 pm
      sam is under pressure not rafa. he just cant take it that hes going to be sacked not rafa.

Quick Reply