Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Anthony Pilkington (Norwich City)

Read 1844 times
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Anthony Pilkington (Norwich City)
      Dec 02, 2011 12:07:37 am

Pilkington on Dalglish’s radar

By Paul Hyland
      Thursday November 24 2011

ANTHONY Pilkington could be on the brink of a dream move to Liverpool in January after reports emerged that Kenny Dalglish is monitoring the Norwich City winger on an ongoing basis.

The rags-to-riches 23-year-old has progressed dramatically since he joined the Canaries from Huddersfield in July and has scored four goals in 11 Premier League starts to date.

His form has alerted Dalglish |and with a possible price tag of £5million, Pilkington could be the bargain buy of the season.

Pilkington, who was born in Blackburn but has an Irish grandmother from Dublin, played for the Ireland Under 21s in a 3-0 win over Lithuania but has made no decision over eligibility and will only deal with the matter if it arises.

“If they both came in I'd have to think about it, but I'm not thinking about that. I'm just enjoying my football down here at Norwich,” he said. “I'm not thinking |about any international call-ups or |anything like that, I just want to concentrate on getting the three points each week and playing well.”

http://www.herald.ie/sport/soccer/pilkington-on-dalglishrsquos-radar-2945543.html
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Re: Anthony Pilkington (Norwich City)
      Reply #1: Dec 02, 2011 12:23:24 am
      Ireland are trying to get him to declare for us.  Good enough for Ireland not good enough for Liverpool
      Kieranlfc88
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 71 posts |
      Re: Anthony Pilkington (Norwich City)
      Reply #2: Dec 02, 2011 01:34:26 am
      Ireland are trying to get him to declare for us.  Good enough for Ireland not good enough for Liverpool

Have u seen him over 90 mins more than once ?

(not being condescending just interested as I have not)

Quick Reply