Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Is it true...............???

Read 5077 times
      Gerrard_84
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 5 posts |
      Jun 29, 2006 01:28:24 am
      is it true that beckham will goin the reds??????????????

and if he is ..............what do u think of that..
      giddy76
      • Forum John Toshack

• 263 posts |
      Reply #1: Jun 29, 2006 09:06:05 am
      Where do you hear these rumours?
      I don't think this is true because David's happy at Madrid... plus, he was a Manc...

Don't get me wrong I'd love it if it was true, but highly unlikely don'cha think?
      Luis_Garcia_rules
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 55 posts |
      Reply #2: Jun 29, 2006 05:09:00 pm
      If this rumor is true then i would love to have him at anfield he would be great!!
      Nazir
      • Forum Youth Player

• 19 posts |
      Reply #3: Jun 29, 2006 05:37:35 pm
      Quote from: "Luis_Garcia_rules"
      If this rumor is true then i would love to have him at anfield he would be great!!

No please no... his best years are hehind him. What can he bring to the club or offer to the team? I'd rather have Steve Gerrard play on the right for the time being, then slowly introduce Paul Anderson.
      REDLANCE
      • Forum Ian St John

• 451 posts |
      Reply #4: Jun 29, 2006 08:20:55 pm
      Beckham at LFC no effn way.

He is not the answer do you really think we need anyone else who can hit 30 yard passes.Stevie G and Xabi are just as good as passing as DB if not better.How many times does he lose the ball trying the hardest pass possible. Plus he is a Manc and we don't want to sign ant more of there cast offs Paul Ince was bad enough I hate that P***k
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      Reply #5: Jun 30, 2006 12:29:37 am
      becks at anfield? nooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo!

he can play agansed us no probs, but to pull on that red shirt noooooooo, he has only got 1 thing for him and thats posh. but shes startin to turn into a minger now. so there is no chance i wud welcom him at anfield.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #6: Jul 01, 2006 06:52:16 am
      Quote from: "Madzz Adzz"
      becks at anfield? nooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo!

he can play agansed us no probs, but to pull on that red shirt noooooooo, he has only got 1 thing for him and thats posh. but shes startin to turn into a minger now. so there is no chance i wud welcom him at anfield.

Posh?....yuk !  Looks like she could do with a good pan of scouse down her neck !!  Anyway back to Beckham, don;t think he would make any positive contibution to the team that we have already got.  The only thing he got going for him is his free kicks and even then they are far and few between now, Xabi and Stevie can do that no problem.  So David Beckham at Anfield ? No thanks !    :D
      Karlos
      • Forum Youth Player

• 13 posts |
      Reply #7: Jul 24, 2006 12:12:18 pm
      I think he would be a good addition to the team, I dont think as a regular in the first team but wouldnt be a bad sub to have
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Is this true
      Reply #8: Jul 24, 2006 06:23:44 pm
      Beckham at Anfield, Gerrard-84, more chance of the United States invading Syria, than there is of HIM ever signing for the reds.

Why oh why would we want Dave, his missus and their brats at Anfield
      Nazir
      • Forum Youth Player

• 19 posts |
      Reply #9: Jul 24, 2006 07:28:37 pm
      David Beckham? No, thank you very much.
      What value can he add to the team or the squad? Enough said.

While I am at it, here are my thoughts on one or two other players that for some reasons kept being linked to Liverpool.

Defoe. No no no. If he is not good enough to command an automatic place for Spurs then why do we want him?

Pennant. Another no no no. How many games is he likely to play if Liverpool do sign him? Can he do any better than all the players that played wide for Liverpool last season plus Gonzales?
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #10: Jul 30, 2006 12:45:30 pm
      No he's a Manc, a has been and will always be a c**t. Do we really want Skinny Spice sitting in are stands watching her beloved Cockney Manc David? Does she really have a swetty growler? And does she really think of Robbie Fowler? I think there may be an element of truth in the old song!  ;D
      liverpaul
      • Forum John Barnes

• 409 posts |
      Reply #11: Jul 31, 2006 02:08:10 pm
      david beckham the most overrated player in the history of football the only thing he would do is generate money in shirt sales but wouldnt get a game ever.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #12: Jul 31, 2006 02:23:29 pm
      Just imagine his wages if we signed him he would be one of the highest paid players in da prem, so no.
      Good old JC
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 289 posts | -1 
      Reply #13: Aug 14, 2006 09:49:19 am
      sh*t we wud have lots of money... david beckham is now a brand really.... we cud get him... neva play him though
      mgaltan
      • Forum Youth Player

• 9 posts |
      Reply #14: Aug 17, 2006 12:54:37 pm
      I dont want a model in anfield road.I dont want to see our footballer at advertisements.so no to Beckham
      scouser alwayz
      • Forum Youth Player

• 9 posts |
      Reply #15: Aug 28, 2006 10:02:23 pm
      Quote from: "giddy76"
      Where do you hear these rumours?
      I don't think this is true because David's happy at Madrid... plus, he was a Manc...

Don't get me wrong I'd love it if it was true, but highly unlikely don'cha think?

yes i du :D  m8

Quick Reply