Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Mackenzie Now Blames Liverpool Media and Liverpool Journalists

Read 16870 times
      BirkenshawBantam
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 82 posts |
      Re: Mackenzie Now Blames Liverpool Media and Liverpool Journalists
      Reply #69: Sep 27, 2012 05:47:20 pm
      The biggest cretin on earth, complete and utter waste of oxygen everything that comes out of that waste of spunks mouth is lies, lies and more lies.

I know I resent him so I can only imagine how Liverpudlians feel, such a f**king scumbag.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #70: Sep 27, 2012 05:58:09 pm
      Yeah like he's ever had the bollocks to visit the City, the f**ker has an inbuilt hatred of the city being a cock-sucking mouthpiece of the tory party.

You have to admit tho' HR, it'd be F***ing nice if he did.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #71: Sep 27, 2012 05:59:40 pm

The c**t was on some programme claiming he had and no taxi drivers recognised him. I'd love to see him anywhere would not stop punching the c**t.
      George Lucas
      • Banned

• 6,615 posts | 57 
      • JFT96
      Reply #72: Sep 27, 2012 06:00:55 pm

He would be murdered.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #73: Sep 27, 2012 11:11:53 pm

Not straight away. I'd think it poetic justice if someone pissed on him and stole his money first.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #74: Sep 27, 2012 11:21:03 pm
      Absoulute scum this pathetic ball bag.
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #75: Sep 28, 2012 12:25:47 am
      Finding it hard to say how I feel about this putrid man.  I can only echo the sentiments that I hope he dies horribly NOW he knows the truth is out.  You are one of the worst sh*t-stiring lying bas**rds the world has ever seen MacKenzie.  May you rot in hell you horrible excuse for a man.

Evil personified.
      EverReddy
      • Forum Youth Player

• 9 posts |
      • Men of Shankly's Best
      Reply #76: Sep 28, 2012 02:50:14 am
      Lying scum has no shame.

After he's been crushed to death I will spit on him, pee on him, pick is pockets and then tell his family it was all his own fault.

He better stay down south or he'll know the true meaning of the word 'sorry'
      LFCexiled
      Reply #77: Sep 28, 2012 08:00:58 am
      Not straight away. I'd think it poetic justice if someone pissed on him and stole his money first.

Lets not forget the part of that article that constantly gets overlooked, he would also need to be sexually abused. Preferably with a nail embedded baseball bat.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #78: Sep 28, 2012 09:03:45 am
      No Hillsborough apology to Kelvin MacKenzie from police

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-19753436

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #79: Sep 28, 2012 09:15:43 am
      bbc news

No Police Apology For S** Editor

South Yorkshire's chief constable says his force will not apologise to former S** editor Kelvin MacKenzie over fallout from the Hillsborough disaster.
      Mr MacKenzie's lawyers had sought an apology for the ''vilification'' he had received after false accusations were passed off as fact in his newspaper.
      Mr MacKenzie claimed senior officers were the source of the story.
      Chief Constable David Crompton said Mr MacKenzie was responsible for the article's headline ''The Truth''.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-19753436

As has been proved there was collusion involving Yorkshire Police and the media in the Hillsborough cover up.
      They were all aware that ultimately they would be calling innocent people murderers and defiling the memory of the dead.
      While we are thankful the real truth has been exposed the culprits are trying to extricate themselves from varying degrees of guilt.
      MacKenzie will get the bullet initially followed by elevations of rank in the police force - ultimately we start talking politics and the witch Thatcher. 
      « Last Edit: Sep 28, 2012 09:38:01 am by stuey »
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #80: Sep 28, 2012 10:30:39 am
      I think we should all cut him some slack, lul him into a false sense of security and invite him to Liverpool............
      George Lucas
      • Banned

• 6,615 posts | 57 
      • JFT96
      Reply #81: Sep 28, 2012 10:41:32 am
      I think we should all cut him some slack, lul him into a false sense of security and invite him to Liverpool............

I'll pick him up and drive him to the Sandon - such get a nice welcome there
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #82: Sep 28, 2012 10:48:16 am
      Isn't it a journalists job to fact check? 

Are we meant to apologize every time someone doesn't do their job correctly?

You fu**ed up, take your medicine you weaselly f***er.

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #83: Sep 28, 2012 11:20:20 am
      Isn't it a journalists job to fact check? 

Are we meant to apologize every time someone doesn't do their job correctly?

You fu**ed up, take your medicine you weaselly f***er.

The c**t has resisted calls for 23 years to withdraw his evil accusations now is the time to pay, MacKenzie will be the first of many heads to roll, how I wish that was not a euphemism.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #84: Sep 28, 2012 12:33:20 pm
      Tattoo "I Hate Mohammed" on his forehead then send him to Kabul.
      Alone.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #85: Sep 28, 2012 12:55:59 pm
      Alone.

If he makes it to Kabul that is  ;)
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #86: Sep 28, 2012 03:24:42 pm
      Alone.

What does Younes Kaboul have to do with anything?! :laugh:

All kidding aside, how big a c**t to do gotta be to try and seek an apology for a headline YOU were entirely responsible for? It's unbelievable.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #87: Sep 28, 2012 05:26:14 pm
      alex thomson ‏@alextomo
      K MacKenzie laments being unable to go to a party in Liverpool this autumn because he fears for his life if he went there.

alex thomson ‏@alextomo
      K Mackenzie: "...were I to be seen in (Liverpool) I would literally be in mortal danger. I am not exaggerating."

alex thomson ‏@alextomo
      K MacKenzie says he faces physical danger in Liverpool and police patrols have been stepped up at his home.

alex thomson ‏@alextomo
      There was no sign of police at his home when we called there recently.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #88: Sep 28, 2012 05:48:47 pm
      alex thomson ‏@alextomo
      K MacKenzie laments being unable to go to a party in Liverpool this autumn because he fears for his life if he went there.

alex thomson ‏@alextomo
      K Mackenzie: "...were I to be seen in (Liverpool) I would literally be in mortal danger. I am not exaggerating."

alex thomson ‏@alextomo
      K MacKenzie says he faces physical danger in Liverpool and police patrols have been stepped up at his home.

alex thomson ‏@alextomo
      There was no sign of police at his home when we called there recently.
      Haha the soft b***ard thinks it's police pacing up and down outside his house.
      HeighwayToHeaven
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #89: Sep 28, 2012 09:36:15 pm
      Kelvin MacKenzie destroyed his own reputation years before Hillsborough
      Tabloids can produce great journalism. But this former Sun editor did more to corrupt political debate than anyone

Tanya Gold
      The Guardian, Friday 28 September 2012 20.00 BST

Kelvin MacKenzie, the former editor of the "soaraway" Sun, is now an Ozymandias lying in a sandy pile of topless girls playing darts, and trampolining dwarves. He writes in the Spectator that he wants an apology from the South Yorkshire police, because they lied to his sources about what happened at Hillsborough, and that is why he printed his infamous headline "The Truth".

This "led to my personal vilification for decades. Where does that leave me?" he asks, the sad, small boy who is one of his fascinating selves. Does he really believe the South Yorkshire police destroyed his reputation? Read Stick It Up Your Punter! The Rise and Fall of the Sun, by Peter Chippindale and Chris Horrie. It is an astonishing narrative about the Sun under MacKenzie's editorship, which is so shocking he would probably have serialised it, if it hadn't been about him. MacKenzie was misinformed about Hillsborough, it is true, but he was already heading for a crisis.

MacKenzie was the editor, and the embodiment, of the Sun when it was at its zenith, from 1981 to 1994, with sales of 4 million. He presided over a culture of fury, malice and lies. It was not journalism, designed to enlighten. It was anti-journalism, designed to obscure, and he corrupted a generation of his own journalists and political discourse generally, as he created a newspaper in his own image. He was the Sun, and retrospective self-pity does not sit well with him, even as he stews at home, and calls his lawyers.

A few MacKenzie scoops, Hillsborough aside, from Chippindale and Horrie: a five-year-old boy with septicaemia and meningitis, who has no fear of danger and so constantly hurts himself, is photographed making a fist (the photographer told him to) under the headline "The worst brat in Britain". This destroys MacKenzie's own fantasy that he was a kind of screaming Robin Hood, for the weak against the strong, a bulwark against corrupt politicians and hedonistic (that is to say, gay) celebrities. His homophobia was all-consuming. Stories included these: straight people can't get Aids; Elton John uses rent boys; Aids is a "gay plague"; Peter Tatchell goes to gay Olympics (this was splashed when Tatchell was running for Labour in the Bermondsey byelection in 1983. MacKenzie knew it wasn't true when he published it; he just put "goes to gay Olympics" in quotation marks). None of the above stories were true.

Then there was his politics. The "barmy left" narrative did not begin under MacKenzie – it was David English at the Daily Mail who created it – but he inflated it, like a wild balloon. He ran stories about children being banned from singing Baa, Baa, Black Sheep. The rights groups and the left are still tainted by the ghost of this nonsense. He employed a psychiatrist to assess Tony Benn and printed the "results": Benn was apparently "insane". In the 1987 general election campaign, mediums were employed to contact dead leaders and ask their voting preferences. The only ghost to endorse Labour was Joseph Stalin; Genghis Khan was a "don't know". MacKenzie often claimed to protect "the people" – like Charles Foster Kane, he talked of the people as if he owned them – but he did more to corrupt political debate than anyone.

There was an entire culture of dishonesty at the Sun, known in the trade as "Let's fudge it". MacKenzie told Harry Arnold, his royal reporter, to get a Monday splash about the royals, no matter what. "Don't worry if it's not true," he says in Stick It Up Your Punter, "so long as there's not too much of a fuss about it afterwards." The wealthy sued, but it usually didn't matter; the papers had already been sold. And the obscure? They couldn't afford to sue.

There was invasion into privacy too, a phenomenon that has led to Steve Coogan and Hugh Grant wandering around the Liberal Democrat conference last week, campaigning with Hacked Off for an end to press intrusion. MacKenzie published a deathbed shot of David Niven and put the victim of the Ealing vicarage rape on the front page as she went to church, with only a black bar across her eyes. "Why do it?" his colleagues asked. "Why not?" MacKenzie replied. He always pushed the line – he called it bravery.

Tabloids can, and do, produce great journalism; the schism between broadsheet (good) and tabloid (bad) is an invention, born of snobbery and ignorance, perpetrated by people who read them not at all, or far too much. MacKenzie's "soaraway" Sun was something different. MacKenzie destroyed his own reputation years before Hillsborough. That is the headline, although he would phrase it differently.

Twitter: @TanyaGold1

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/sep/28/kelvin-mackenzie-destroyed-reputation-years-hillsborough?CMP=twt_gu

An insight in to the c**t that is Kelvin MacKenzie.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #90: Sep 28, 2012 10:23:23 pm
      An extremely well written piece which clinically disects the carcass of evil that is MacKenzie.
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #91: Sep 28, 2012 10:43:58 pm
      An insight in to the c**t that is Kelvin MacKenzie.

He is such a disgusting person.  100% dirtbag.  Everyday I find a bit more contempt in my heart for him, when it is already overflowing.

If anything bad ever happens to him, it will be wholly deserved.

The man makes me sick.

Quick Reply