Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Who would get your Man of the Match award?

Pepe Reina
      (0%)
      Glen Johnson
      (0.7%)
      Martin Skrtel
      (15.5%)
      Daniel Agger
      (1.4%)
      Jose Enrique
      (2%)
      Charlie Adam
      (32.4%)
      Jordan Henderson
      (1.4%)
      Stewart Downing
      (2.7%)
      Maxi Rodriguez
      (5.4%)
      Dirk Kuyt
      (2%)
      Luis Suarez
      (36.5%)

Liverpool 1-0 QPR: In-Game & Post-Match Phew!

Read 38884 times
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Re: Liverpool 1-0 QPR: In-Game & Post-Match Phew!
      Reply #483: Dec 11, 2011 09:11:02 pm
      Should of let Bellamy kill the little c**t never saw his twitter comment until just now. Hope Barton dies a painful death at the hands of the entire welsh national team stamping on the f**ker
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #484: Dec 11, 2011 09:22:09 pm
      Regardless of his support for the campaign he is and always will be a low life thug. Craig should of snotted him.
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #485: Dec 11, 2011 11:23:01 pm
      Back on topic,they parked the bus,we are still a top 7 side,we need a qualty strike partner for Luis,and Mascherano back.
      Joey B
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,664 posts | 46 
      Reply #486: Dec 12, 2011 12:35:55 am
      Sitting there amongst me fellow scousers (in the kop )have to say,i was a bit surprised/dissapointed at how quiet we where!
      Obviously not a regular at Anfield (due to work / location etc).I was however in there last season for the Villa game and it was VERY different then.Anyway...Back to the game.Thoughts are that we where never under much pressure imo (except for the last few minutes )when nerves jangled like ****.
      My vote for mom went to Martin Skrtel.Honestly don't remember seeing him put a foot wrong.Was never much of a fan of his tbh,however under Kenny his confidence seems to now be, on a different level.Playing some lovely passes aswell as his defending was a joy.
      Big mention to Adam also,defo growing in stature as time goes by.
      Finally!Joey Barton,thougt the reception he got was just so typical of the fairness/credit where its due, this club has ALWAYS shown.   :gt-happyup:                                         
                                            IKKWT.
      solodee
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,035 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #487: Dec 12, 2011 08:44:08 am
      Can i have some of that what your on.  :lmao:Are you serious?? You can't be  :f_whistle: It pains me to say it but City are different class at the moment, nothing looks like changing either.  :-\ Chelsea are better as well. You might have a case about United  cos were plagued with injuries.

Come on mate, smell the coffee.

Yeah! Man City's boots were all up in Ferguson's azz with the intense azz-whooping man U received from City. So I guess it's not out of place for a Man U fan to be in awe of man City. However, at Anfield, we ripped City apart; sadly, their keeper has not had a better game in his career than when he helped city get a point at Anfield.

Need I mention what our second 11 did to Chelsea's first team just after our first 11 mauled them in their own backyard?

And Man U? The only thing they're enjoying right now is the "FA & Man U vs Suarez"

So I will repeat it, Liverpool FC is better Man City, Man U and Chelsea and their 12th men.
      solodee
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,035 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #488: Dec 12, 2011 08:48:04 am
      Back on topic,they parked the bus,we are still a top 7 side,we need a qualty strike partner for Luis,and Mascherano back.

Mascherano back? Your keyboard must be acting up. You meant Lucas back.
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Reply #489: Dec 12, 2011 09:58:15 am
      Can i have some of that what your on.  :lmao:Are you serious?? You can't be  :f_whistle: It pains me to say it but City are different class at the moment, nothing looks like changing either.  :-\ Chelsea are better as well. You might have a case about United  cos were plagued with injuries.

Come on mate, smell the coffee.
      we're way better than chavs and scum this season, we're only not above them because we got unlucky draws against norwich, united, city and swansea, and we should have won aginast fulham till the ref decided he wasnt having that. alot of 'unluckies' and 'shoulda couldas' but we've been far superior in every single one of those games. chelsea have played nothing short of dull, uninspiring football.

i'd say we're playing top 4 football. sort out our finishing and we're right up there.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #490: Dec 12, 2011 10:18:27 am
      Man City, Chelsea, Man United, Arsenal and Spurs have been better than us except in one game. That is why they are above us in the table.

Apart from Spurs, we were better than the other four when we played them but in the season, throughout, they've been better than us in terms of collecting points.

I'd say we are playing in terms of performances, like a top four team and at times title contenders but as I've said, our results against the weaker teams have not been  that of top four or title contenders.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #491: Dec 12, 2011 01:31:53 pm
      Garth Crooks team of the week.

He has 4 players from Liverpool! Unheard of.

DANIEL AGGER
      GLEN JOHNSON
      CHARLIE ADAM
      LUIS SUAREZ

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9660079.stm

Never known him to pick so many Reds.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #492: Dec 12, 2011 01:58:12 pm
      Jaysus he must have gone mad he has Johnson there
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #493: Dec 12, 2011 02:18:00 pm
      Were 3 points of top 4 this morning, Christmas is going to throw up some tough fixtures for all clubs then there is the Champions League and Europa League (Couldn't resist), then teams have players leaving for the african cup of nations in January/Februuary Chelsea Kalou, Mikel, Drogba,  Spuds, Addebayor, Assou-Ekkoto, Arsenal Gervinho, Song, City Toure, Yaya & Kolo.

Yesterdays result certainly means its all to play for so if we can stay in the hunt over Christmas Period then we'll be perfectly poised to get a top 4 finish this season whilst other teams juggle their squads to accomodate losing players and for Champions League - Europa League fixtures.

Can see Fergie taking the Europa League very seriously this season as it will probably along with the Fa Cup, be their only real chance of winning anything this season.

Incorrect - Adebayor is not going as Togo didn't qualify
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #494: Dec 12, 2011 02:27:35 pm
      Incorrect - Adebayor is not going as Togo didn't qualify

Ah yes, but what about Addebayor?
      vitez
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,701 posts | 156 
      Reply #495: Dec 12, 2011 02:34:56 pm
      Nigeria and Cameroon didn't qualify so from RedLFCBlood's list:

Obi Mikel (Chelsea), Assou-Ekotto (Tottenham) and Song (Arsenal) also aren't going, they will be available for selection by their respective clubs.  The rest of the players all play for Ivory Coast who did qualify, you'd assume all of them to make the Ivorian squad.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,977 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #496: Dec 12, 2011 04:49:24 pm

So I will repeat it, Liverpool FC is better Man City, Man U and Chelsea and their 12th men.

No problem solodee. Just remember to send me that stuff.  :D
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #497: Dec 12, 2011 04:51:11 pm
      Regardless of his support for the campaign he is and always will be a low life thug. Craig should of snotted him.

I much prefer  Slotted  Walton.

Snotted? Waste of good snot. (Ugh)

Garth Crooks?
      He is certainly someone who I would love to tell to wind their neck in ........................ ...   but he hasnt got one.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,977 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #498: Dec 12, 2011 04:56:01 pm
      we're way better than chavs and scum this season, we're only not above them because we got unlucky draws against norwich, united, city and swansea, and we should have won aginast fulham till the ref decided he wasnt having that. alot of 'unluckies' and 'shoulda couldas' but we've been far superior in every single one of those games. chelsea have played nothing short of dull, uninspiring football.

i'd say we're playing top 4 football. sort out our finishing and we're right up there.

I don't do the unlucky theory just look at the facts. United had some poor decisions against them against Newcastle and Crystal Palace...(( robbed ))... However, poor decisions by refs etc etc etc don't really count. So less excuses and more points.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #499: Dec 12, 2011 09:13:13 pm

I don't do the unlucky theory just look at the facts. United had some poor decisions against them against Newcastle and Crystal Palace...(( robbed ))... However, poor decisions by refs etc etc etc don't really count. So less excuses and more points.

I think the only poor decision in the Palace game was the sh*te team that was picked.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,632 posts | 6940 
      Reply #500: Dec 12, 2011 10:11:19 pm
      Garth Crooks team of the week.

He has 4 players from Liverpool! Unheard of.

DANIEL AGGER
      GLEN JOHNSON
      CHARLIE ADAM
      LUIS SUAREZ

Skrtel was our best defender.  But fair play to Mr Crooks.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #501: Dec 12, 2011 10:37:16 pm
      Didnt go Saturday and only seen highlights so cant really comment on the performance. Stats (again) suggest we dominated and on another day we could have had a few more goals. Just good to get the 3 points and glad to see Suarez on the scoresheet again. Decemeber is always a big month so hopefully we can push on now and just keep building the confidence.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,977 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #502: Dec 12, 2011 11:17:38 pm
      I think the only poor decision in the Palace game was the sh*te team that was picked.

That was another poor decision.  :-\ However, we all know Sir Alex doesn't respect the Carling Cup. I'd rather win the Carling Cup than that shitty  Europa Cup thing. All that does is fcuk your domestic program up  :-\ I really hope we go out in the first round. You supporters know as well as i do its not worth a bottle of pop. Granted its a Trophy but this supporter doesn't give two fcuks about it.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #503: Dec 12, 2011 11:20:50 pm
      That was another poor decision.  :-\ However, we all know Sir Alex doesn't respect the Carling Cup. I'd rather win the Carling Cup than that shitty  Europa Cup thing. All that does is fcuk your domestic program up  :-\ I really hope we go out in the first round. You supporters know as well as i do its not worth a bottle of pop. Granted its a Trophy but this supporter doesn't give two fcuks about it.

The thing I really don't give a f*ck about is what Ferguson thinks of any trophies, and what Man U fans hope happens to their team in the Europa Cup. WTF are we doing discussing such nonsense on the Liverpool v QPR thread. Get to f*ck with it.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,632 posts | 6940 
      Reply #504: Dec 12, 2011 11:20:52 pm

Off Topic. Wrong board.

Quick Reply