Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Would you have Torres back at Anfield for 20 Million?

Yes?
      104 (50.7%)
      No?
      101 (49.3%)

Total Members Voted: 200

Fernando Torres (Chelsea)

Read 62498 times
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Re: Fernando Torres (Chelsea)
      Reply #506: Dec 21, 2011 12:40:09 am
      Nah Suarez will be the perfect player to punish the mancs as he won't be banned for the game as the club will exhaust every available avenue to clear his name and I hope Suarez puts them to the sword scoring a hat trick then runs over to Evra and snogs him on the lips following his 3rd goal.

I would love that scenario, but Ferguson won't allow The FA to postpone the appeal process that much.

Luis will be banned for the game at the Old Toilet.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,455 posts | 4585 
      Reply #507: Dec 21, 2011 03:08:13 am
      F**k that i would love torres & suarez to F***ing cause a proper stink at the old toilet.
      iiBonKeRsS
      • Banned

• 162 posts |
      • Reppin' Liverpool FC Since 1892.
      Reply #508: Dec 21, 2011 03:11:45 am
      I want Torres & I don't! But if he comes back I want Gerrard too batter him ;)
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,256 posts | 4933 
      Reply #509: Dec 21, 2011 09:21:38 am
      I would love that scenario, but Ferguson won't allow The FA to postpone the appeal process that much.

Luis will be banned for the game at the Old Toilet.

He won't have a choice as even the FA wouldn't be stupid enough to risk starting a ban if we are taking legal action against it as that could be even worse for them.
      hugh07
      • Forum John Toshack
      • Started Topic

• 261 posts |
      Reply #510: Dec 21, 2011 01:01:23 pm
      Cant believe the parity of the poll,we are well divided over this topic.Would never have guessed.
      Bier
      Reply #511: Dec 21, 2011 05:57:34 pm
      I think he's still the sulky lazy player that he was in his last months with us. And if he would come back I predict things will turn sour very fast. He's wouldn't get alot of credit this time around.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #512: Dec 21, 2011 06:00:15 pm
      Cant believe the parity of the poll,we are well divided over this topic.Would never have guessed.

I'm stunned TBH.

He did all he could to butt F**k our club and yet some still want him back. His true colors came out when he left and that erased every positive he did for our club.
      iiBonKeRsS
      • Banned

• 162 posts |
      • Reppin' Liverpool FC Since 1892.
      Reply #513: Dec 21, 2011 06:03:14 pm
      Actually NO!

I don't want him or shitty Meireles - F**k Em BOTH.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #514: Dec 21, 2011 06:04:31 pm
      I think it's pathetic people are saying they still love him.

1) He's a c**t
      2) He's sh*t

There is nothing to love about a shitty c**t!

I stopped loving him when he left, and went on to disrespect the club that made him a superstar.
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #515: Dec 21, 2011 06:41:32 pm

Personally, I have never suffered from the "abandoned mistress" syndrome. If he comes back and scores shitloads of goals for us, like he did the last time when he was here, he will have my full support and admiration.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #516: Dec 21, 2011 07:02:16 pm
      Personally, I have never suffered from the "abandoned mistress" syndrome. If he comes back and scores shitloads of goals for us, like he did the last time when he was here, he will have my full support and admiration.

Thankfully it won't happen. I couldn't stomach seeing him return. c**t.
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #517: Dec 21, 2011 07:13:16 pm
      Thankfully it won't happen. I couldn't stomach seeing him return. C**t.

If he comes back, and scores 81 goals in 143 games again, it won't really matter. He will be loved and adored again. Some people would never admit it, but they would celebrate every goal of his, like they did the last time. After all, it is about Liverpool Football Club and it's success, not about the individual players.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #518: Dec 21, 2011 07:14:11 pm
      Individuals who treat Liverpool Football Club like that will never be accepted.
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #519: Dec 21, 2011 07:21:55 pm
      Individuals who treat Liverpool Football Club like that will never be accepted.

Even today, around 50% of LFC supporters want him back. Once he is back, the support will rise to 60-70%. When he scores his first goals, it will go over 80%. When we win our first title, the support will go over 90%. As always, there will be 5-10% who will never accept him, but it won't really matter.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #520: Dec 21, 2011 07:42:54 pm
      Oh well. Lucky Kenny is in charge and won't be having a piece of that lady boy trash. Not for a nickle nor a pint.
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #521: Dec 21, 2011 07:44:48 pm
      Oh well. Lucky Kenny is in charge and won't be having a piece of that lady boy trash. Not for a nickle nor a pint.

Kenny wants to win. If he feels that Torres can contribute to that cause, and the price is right, he won't think for a second.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #522: Dec 21, 2011 07:55:49 pm
      Kenny wants to win. If he feels that Torres can contribute to that cause, and the price is right, he won't think for a second.

Kenny looks at character before class. He said enough about it pre-season that if your after money, or any other motive than playing for LFC, you can jog on.

Torres can do the latter.
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #523: Dec 21, 2011 08:07:37 pm
      Kenny looks at character before class.

Not the most appropriate time to post this, but Kenny has signed a player in January who was banned for biting an opponent. As I have said, Kenny is a winner, and wants winners on his team. If he feels that Torres can contribute to our cause, and the price is right, he will get him back.
      StevieG123
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #524: Dec 21, 2011 09:14:34 pm

Forgot Kenny was your alter ego.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #525: Dec 21, 2011 10:03:08 pm
      He'll not be back at all, you don't criticise the clubs owners and basically call them liars and get a second chance.

Torres: Liverpool owners lied to me and fans don't know the truth about why I joined Chelsea

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2077265/Torres-Liverpool-owners-lied-fans-dont-know-truth-I-joined-Chelsea.html?ITO=1490

Fernando Torres has lifted the lid on his acrimonious departure from Liverpool, claiming the club lied to him and that Liverpool’s American owners made false promises.

The Chelsea striker says he was let down by the Fenway Sports Group before his acrimonious £50million transfer to Stamford Bridge in January.

‘The Liverpool fans don’t know the truth about why I signed for Chelsea,’ the 27-year-old, who spent three-and-a-half seasons at Anfield, told Spanish television.

‘The fans don’t even know half of what happened. They don’t know what the people in charge at Liverpool are like - they have a completely different perception of what they are like.

‘They made promises that they didn’t keep and I left because I realized I didn’t have time to be part of a project that would take years.’

The former Kop idol, who netted 81 times in 142 Liverpool appearances, also attempted to build bridges with the Anfield faithful.

‘I have nothing against the Liverpool fans,’ he said. ‘I didn’t want to leave Liverpool the way I did but the club lied. I was let down and I don’t understand why the fans hate me.’

And while he has scored just five times in 35 Chelsea appearances, Torres is backing himself to rediscover his goalscoring touch for the Blues and Spain.

‘It’s true that Vicente Del Bosque is worried about me and my form for Chelsea. It’s up to me to go back to being the striker I was before.

‘If I go back to how I was a few years ago, I will again play an important role in the Spanish national team.’

‘I am going to try to be very humble and get back into the Chelsea starting line-up,' said Torres, who has seen chances limited thanks to the resurgence of Didier Drogba.

He also spoke of the pain of being on the Chelsea bench – but says he should be shown more respect given his achievements in the game.

‘My form has not been good but I am world and European champion and I deserve more respect,’ he said.

‘It’s hard being on the bench but I respect the players who are playing. I’m going to support the team and get back in,’ he said.

Please let it be locked now.  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #526: Dec 21, 2011 10:09:02 pm
      The point he has to understand is, we don't hate him for leaving.  It is the things he said after he left that hurt the fans who adored him dearly. We can accept players moving but not when you backstab the club.

Anyways, I don't understand how hav FSG lied to him?

Also, while it is true that Kenny wants to win and will do his utmost best for the club but re-signing a player like Torres after the things he has said and the way he left is kinda like going against everything the club stands for.
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #527: Dec 21, 2011 10:10:32 pm
      He'll not be back at all, you don't criticise the clubs owners and basically call them liars and get a second chance.

So far, they have invested a total of £30 million (net) into the squad. Compared to the tumors, that is a respectable amount. Compared to the other big spenders in English football, that is Europa League money. I am always willing to give our new owners the benefit of the doubt over Torres, but if they don't start to really invest into the squad, Torres' words would start to carry some serious weight.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #528: Dec 21, 2011 10:16:22 pm
      So far, they have invested a total of £30 million (net) into the squad.

I know that to be honest, but I think we'd now both agree Liverpool won't be investing anything in Torres.

Quick Reply