Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

Story So far Update on players we are Linked with.....

Read 2732 times
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Story So far Update on players we are Linked with.....
      Dec 22, 2011 08:47:58 pm
      Hi Edds wondering can I post this here, this is meant to be the story so far with out targets.

If you don't like it delete it, I have followed this lad for a while and hope is right 95% of the time!!!

22 Dec 2011 09:12:55
      Transfer Round Up 22/12/11

GENERAL
      Suarez Ban: Ed001's Note - a ban of 8 games is not going to affect the transfer planning for the future!

Stadium: Ed001's Note - it looks to be set to be announced soon that we will have to move, though it is by no means certain and it could easily be rumours being passed around by the club to put pressure on people to ensure that Anfield redevelopment is given the green light. That is certainly the first choice of the owners, but there are a number of issues surrounding the maximum capacity allowable. I would suggest just sitting tight and waiting, because any decision is not final until it is announced. Even the best informed people have told me different things over the past few days

INCOMINGS
      Bent: Ed002's Note - I am sure Bent would jump at the chance of a move to Liverpool. But have Liverpool shown any interest in him and approached Aston Villa? No. Have QPR shown and interest and approached Aston Villa? Yes.

Hoilett: Ed001's Note - hard to say, his contract is expiring, but I doubt he will go anywhere in Jan, when he can hang on 6 months and get a nice big signing fee./Ed002's Note - There is nothing new to say, but: I don't know of any interest from Liverpool in Hoilett at this time. Spurs, Newcastle, Stoke and possibly Aston Villa have been interested - plus a couple of clubs from Germany

Lucas Barrios: Ed002's Note - Whilst I think it unlikely that would interested in moving from Dortmund to Liverpool, it is not totally out of the question that he could be available and Liverpool could bid. He has struggled to get back in the starting line-up after injury and does not seem happy with sitting on the bench. But I would expect Dortmund to be looking for a replacement striker as they already know that there is interest in Lewandowski and whilst they have their target set as Welliton I am not so sure they would let both players leave. I also think if he gets a run of games he will stop bleating and stay

Lewandowski: Lewandowski has been watched by Liverpool, Rubin Kazan, Spartak Moscow (who are concerned about losing Welliton) and Lille. He could possibly move in January but Dortmund would need to find a replacement first as they are short on strikers. But you are right that Dortmund may not wish to sell.

M'Baye Niang: Ed001's Note - I believe Comolli has been monitoring his progress through the season, not sure how serious the interest is though.

Hoarau: Ed002's Note - Hoarau was struggled this season with both injury and game time. I am guessing there is no interest - probably as you suggest with the arrival of Bellamy.

Gaston Ramirez: Ed002's Note - Whilst Gaston Ramirez has been watched by Liverpool I remain unsure as to how strong the interest is from the club. A move to Sevilla, Palermo or Juventus, who have now made a firm offer, is also possible - although unsubstantiated rumours suggest Manchester United, Barcelona and Real Madrid are also interested. It is in the best interest of his agent for him to leave Italy where the transaction will be handled by the agent himself. Bologna are looking for £15M and the agent is looking for a signing on fee for the player as well. If no suitable offers are made, then the player will stay at Bologna through to the summer.

Sow: Ed001's Note - I am pretty sure we have been saying for a while that Sow is available, he was always likely to make the move to the Prem. Personally I feel Arsenal are his most likely destination, but that's just based on a feeling not info.

Doumbia: Ed001's Note - we have defo had him looked at, we know the price, but as far as I am aware nothing else has happened. Whether that is because we have decided against him or we are just biding our time and will bid for him in Jan, I can only guess at right now/ There has been an enquiry from Newcastle about Doumbia and it is likely if there is another team who have actually enquired it will be Arsenal. No doubt others have had scouts at games but that is some way from making any enquiries for the player. Doumbia does a good job of talking himself up and CSKA will likely want £25M or so for the player. Getting through to the last 16 of the Champions League makes a January move less likely

Pablo Hernandez: Ed002's Note - Will most likely not be moving from Valencia this January. Past interest has been shown by Italian sides Palermo, Fiorentina and Napoli but I suspect he will stay in Spain if he does eventually move

Raul: Ed001's Note - not as far as I am aware, his wages would be the major issue

Leandro Damiao: Leandro Damiao seems to be of interest to several clubs at the moment not least AC Milan who want him to replace Cassano but need to free up a non EU quota spot to buy him. Spurs and Arsenal have apparently have taken a look recently as have Porto and PSG. His agent is talking up offers but that will probably not be anything to do with transfer fees, just possible wages. Over the summer there was also interest from Juve, Roma, Lyon, Sporting Lisbon and Barcelona have shown some interest in the past two months. Juventus may push for a January transfer but I don't see him moving before perhaps January 2013.

Santiago Garcia: Ed002's Note - Liverpool, Benfica and Manchester United have taken a look Uruguayan Santiago Garcia who now plays for Brazilian side Paranaense - but like with many South Americans, there are complications. Liverpool were looking at the player when he was still playing for Nacional in Uruguay during the summer. This predates Diego Caniggia joining Liverpool but no doubt he is well aware of the situation. The major issue surrounds Garcia failing a drug test (Columbian Nose Candy) following Nacional's Uruguayan cup final victory back in June somethime. However, because the process for conducting drug tests in Uruguay is not regulated or approved any ban he would be given cannot be ratified by the authorities and therefore is only applicable in Uruguay where he no longer plays. As you saw, he is seen as a good talent, but there are issues.

Moussa Sissoko: Ed002's Note - Toulouse's Moussa Sissoko is a fine player and has attracted interest from Lyon, Roma, Genoa, Juventus, Liverpool and probably Napoli. Arsenal and Milan's previous interest waned over the summer. Damien Comolli let Sissoko's agent know that Liverpool see his man as the ideal long-term replacement for Steven Gerrard but for some reason Liverpool failed to make the final push in the summer. Sissoko is available but both Roma and Lyon appear to have the edge over other interested clubs and as far as I know at the moment Liverpool have yet to follow up their previous interest.

M'Vila: Ed002's Note - M'Vila will almost certainly not move until the summer. A very significant bid from Manchester City has already been turned down. With that offer that was made for M'Vila in the summer Rennes have upped their valuation of the player to an extent where Creachcadec has said no Italian team can aford M'Vila. I would expect that there may be interest in him from PSG and possibly Real Madrid by the time he comes up for sale in the summer. I would be astonished if M'Vila moved in January. Price will be a significant issue for Liverpool

Montolivo: Ed002's Note - Liverpool have certainly had him watched and the reason that he is of interest is because he has been refusing to sign a new contract. Branchini is assuming that he will run down the contract and leave for free in the summer - thereby getting a large signing on fee which he, as Montolivo's agent will no doubt have a share of.

Higuain: Ed002's Note - Higuain has been offered to Chelsea already, it is not an auction. Liverpool are not currently in a position to buy Higuain.

Podolski: Ed001's Note - I think we might struggle to get him, lots of teams have put in a lot of work to convince him they are his best option. We are not at the front of the queue right now./ Ed002's Note - Schalke, Lazio, Spurs and Arsenal have shown an interest but he could decide to move to Turkey with Galatasary or possibly Russia with interest from several clubs including Anzhi and Zenit. If he does move to England, Arsenal is certainly the most likely destination.

Lucas Ocampos: Ed002's Note - River Plate's Lucas Ocampos has been looked at by a number of sides with Bayern Munich and Chelsea maintaining an interest. I understand that Diego Caniggia took a look on behalf of Liverpool but it was decided that he would be too expensive to buy and that seems to have ended any brief interest that Liverpool had. Inter Milan, Sevilla and Palermo have also shown an interest and Juventus (not either of the Milan clubs) made a bid of $15.5M. If another offer has been made it may well be from Bayern Munich. I don't see him moving in January.

Luc Castaignos: Ed001's Note - possibly, we have looked at him in the past, but I wouldn't expect a move for him as it stands

Luuk De Jong: Ed001's Note - I am not sure about De Jong, it really does depend on someone else moving for him, if they do we will too. If no one else does, he will likely be a summer target/ Ed001's Note - it is hard to say, there is a very real interest in him, but it really depends on what kind of interest there is in him from other clubs. For me, he looks very much suited to the English league/he is interested and Twente are willing to do a deal

Eriksen: Ed002's Note - Liverpool, Manchester City, Arsenal, Chelsea and AC Milan have shown an interest in Eriksen. He has already rejected both Manchester City and Chelsea but AC Milan remain the most interested club. Back in mid July someone from the Milan Press Office said he had heard of interest from Manchester United - but I am not aware of any confirmation of that interest. I doubt that January is an option for a move to Liverpool, but perhaps the summer. The player has expressed an interest to move to Spain.

Adam Johnson: Ed002's Note - If Manchester City buy a replacement and he comes up for sale then I am sure Liverpool will be interested.

Hazard: Unless an extraordinary bid is made in January, Eden Hazard will not be available to the summer. Real Madrid or Barcelona is his preferred destination. PSG, Chelsea, Bayern Munich and Inter Milan are all interested to one degree or another. I said over the summer that I would not be surprised to see Manchester United through their hat in to the ring with Hazard as well. I don't see Hazard moving to Liverpool, Juventus, AC Milan or Arsenal for that matter. Chelsea have maintained a long-term interest but one particularly influential party at the club sees the player as having an attitude problem.

Lucas Piazon: Ed002's Note - Lucas Piazon has signed for Chelsea and will be available from January.

Goetze: Ed002's Note - Arsenal, Manchester United and Barcelona have already been knocked back by his club and Goetze himself has made it abundantly clear that he wants to stay at Dortmund for this season, although no doubt a very significant offer would be listened to. Real Madrid may be able to persuade him to move. He has identified his favourite teams as Barcelona and Arsenal. There is also interest also from AC Milan - and I suspect that they are shifting their interest in Ganso or Fernando to Goetze due to persisting non-EU quota issues. There may be some, so far unpublisized, interest from elsewhere announced soon.

Lucas Moura: Ed002's Note - If Lucas Moura becomes available I suspect he will end up in Italy. Lucas was enquired about by Liverpool (amongst numerous teams) in the summer and the quoted price was $130M. He may eventually be sold for much less but way more than any English side will pay for an unproven teenager - with figures around 35M euros being suggested. There is, in my view, no chance of him moving to England or to Liverpool in the short term. If pushed, Roma or one of the Milan clubs could attract him away from his other option - a move to Portugal with perhaps third party ownership. However, I doubt he will leave Brazil for perhaps a year or two

Kagawa: Ed002's Note - We have no idea how Kagawa would feel toward a move personally, but Liverpool have been one of the clubs, along with Udinese, Spurs, Villarreal and Valencia, who have shown an interest in him this season. Kagawa himself has had a generally pretty poor season although it has picked up recently.

Rory Donnely: Ed001's Note - he is a young lad with a huge amount of potential, but he is being eyed up as one for the future, if he does choose to join us, it will not be at the expense of another striker./Ed001's Note (on a trial at Liverpool 21/12/11) - that's the lad from Cliftonville? If so yes, well he is due to go to the club today anyway

Marco Bueno: Ed002's Note - My understanding is that he was asked to return for a further trial in the new year.

André-Pierre Gignac: Ed002's Note - No. Gignac is still likely to join Fulham if he moves.

Vargas: The main problem with Vargas moving to England was a work permit as you suggest. We knew that there had been interest in Eduado Vargas from Italian and English clubs (Liverpool, Chelsea, Napoli, Inter Milan, Palermo and probably others) but there were concerns from the English clubs as to whether or not he will be able to obtain international clearance immediately making England a less likely destination than Italy or Russia. If he were to move and go on loan, then an English club is taking a risk that he continues to play competitive internationals for his country. Chelsea, Zenit and Napoli made offers. Zenit's offer was not welcomed by the player and Chelse could not offer commitments about where the player would be come the summer and a six month loan back to Universidad as it is unknown if a work permit could be obtained. As such, Napoli is the most likely destination.

Tiote: Ed002's Note - I really don't know who is interested in Tiote. He has had injury problems which I would suspect would make people nervous about taking him on. Additionally he will be going to the ACN and may not be available until mid February.

Jadson: Ed002's Note - Jadson very nearly joined Arsenal in the summer and at 28 and with Shakhtar out of the Champions League a move would not be a surprise. However, reported interest from Liverpool seems to be based on speculation at this time. Sao Paulo remains an option for him

Arshavin: Ed002's Note - He is in his 30s and Liverpool have no interest in him

Musacchio: Ed001's Note - we have followed Musacchio, he has been watched numerous times

Lass Diarra: Ed002's Note - Lassano Diarra is playing fairly regular at Real Madrid but still may be moving in January or the summer. Anzhi have made a very significant offer but I understand Roma are very interested in the player and the player is open to a move to Rome.

Zamora: Ed001's Note - none that I know of, thankfully.

Soldado: Ed002's Note - Certainly Liverpool have shown some interest in Soldado who is having a good season but his availability in January is by no means certain. Milan are also interested in the player but have perhaps been a little distracted by Tevez. At about 25M euro Soldado would not be cheap.

Defoe: Ed002's Note - Defoe wants to stay high profile and play regularly to make sure he gets a Euro place. I understand his concern is that at Spurs he is not starting games. So if Liverpool can give him a start, and want him, and make a bid, then I guess something could be done. A loan is less likely.

Defour: Ed002's Note - Defour moved in the summer

Fernando Reges: Ed002's Note - The Porto player holds a Brazilian passport but AC Milan may challenge Chelsea and Inter Milan for the player at around £20M. Porto are keen to hold on to the player and will attempt to turn down any January bids. AC Milan would need to give up one non-EU player (probably Mario Yepes) to bring Fernando in and may chose to figure out if a deal could be done for Ganso or Goetze instead. He would be a great buy if Liverpool could get him, but we do not know of any confirmed interest at the moment but there has been speculation

Tim Matavž: Ed002's Note - I know little of him but I am aware he is having a decent season. I have no idea if he could fit in to Liverpool's squad but I can guarantee he will not move this winter.

Ozil: Ed001's Note - Ozil for 15m? I wish. There is a chance he will be available, but not a hope in hell of getting him for that little.

Lavezzi: Ed002's Note - No, I don't think so. Liverpool's interest in Lavezzi pre-dates the last January window. He has an agent in Frederic Guerra who does a really good job of talking up his players without being pushy; and a fabulous technique where he denies interest in his players from major clubs thereby attracting attention to them. There is potentially interest from several clubs including Manchester City (who need a replacement for Tevez), Zenit and Inter.

Xherdan Shaqiri: Ed002's Note - If he were to be available now then there would be plenty of interest including at least Atletico Madrid, Juventus, Hamburg, Leverkusen, both Manchester clubs and Liverpool. If it has been reported that Shaqiri has chosen Liverpool over anyone else then I guess Liverpool must have had an offer accepted by Basel and then negotiated terms with the player already. It seems unlikely to me. I am sure if he were to become available then Liverpool would be interested, but I somehow doubt a deal has been completed.

Falcao: Ed002's Note - There is no chance of Falcao moving to Liverpool in January

Muniain: Ed002's Note - Muniain has been touted around the clubs on behalf of Bilbao - and two clubs in England have certainly been approached all ready. The asking price is 40M euros. They won't get it. I don't think clubs would risk half of that on a player who is young and has shown himself to be pretty immature. Roma interest is still there but perhaps an eventual move to Barcelona beckons.

Marin: AC Milan, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs, Napoli, Juventus and Roma have all shown an interest in Marko Marin in the past and I hear that Arsenal are interested at the moment. Much will depend on whether or not Liverpool make the Champions League as to whether he is a viable option or not; and the summer is a considerable distance away at present. Perhaps Italy is the most likely destination, and I understand his preferred destination

James McCarthy: Ed002's Note - I am sure Wigan would be willing to let James McCarthy move on if the right offer was made and Liverpool have previously shown an interest. Clubs enquiring in the summer baulked at the £20M price tag

Banega: Ed002's Note - Banega has been injured but if Banega leaves Valencia Italy seems a likely destination with long-term interest from Inter. There has been some recent interest from Arsenal - but only in the form of a very general enquiry to his agent

Coutinho: Ed002's Note - Inter offered to loan Coutinho to Bologna as part of a deal for Gaston Ramirez that fell though. I don't think they want to sell but may consider a loan and I suspect they will listen to decent offers. Coutinho would need a work permit so any move would not be easy. A possibility for Liverpool at some point.

Dempsey: Ed002's Note - I would guess it is unlikely on the basis we do not know of any interest. But should Liverpool show an interest, should Fulham want to sell, should an acceptable offer be made, should Dempsey agree to it, then I guess it is possible.

Inigo Martinez: Ed002's Note - If Real Sociedad decide to sell the Martinez he will be expensive. I am not sure where he would fit in to the Liverpool set up - which might be the driver that sees him reject Liverpool, Barcelona and Real Madrid until he can be sure of a start. Additionally, Liverpool have Coates - would he leave?

Griezmann: Ed002's Note - I really don't know of any serious interest from Liverpool in Griezmann, but he has been watched. Players are watched all of time by scouts representing the likes of Liverpool and more often than not rumours begin when a scout has attended a game and is doing no more than taking a look at one or two players. Valencia, Marseille and Lyon have shown some confirmed interest in the past and repordedly Barcelona tool a look at one time. The only club that made serious enquiries in the summer were Athletico Madrid and we are aware that such a move would have been acceptable to the player. Chances of a January move anywhere are very slim

Keita: Ed002's Note - Keita apparently is open to a move but he will be 32 by the time he could arrive back from teh ACN in February. Makes little sense to me, but we will see.

Wijnaldum/Strootman: Ed002's Note - I am aware that there is speculation about the PSV pair but as far as I am concerned that is all it is right now. Arsenal, Liverpool, Zenit St Petersburg, Schalke and Real Madrid have all shown an interest in Wijnaldum in the past but all really is quiet right now with the player. Kevin Strootman maybe possible for Liverpool but I would be surprised if PSV would let him go in the January window. I also doubt he would get in the Liverpool side just yet, so perhaps one for the future

Krasic: Ed002's Note - Juventus will be open to good offers for Krasic at some point but it is unclear if the likes of Chelsea, Manchester City, Malaga and Roma are still interested in a player who has not taken well to sitting on the sidelines. The player has declared his interest in Manchester United and it is not out of the question that they may be interested in Krasic. Juventus may value the player out of the winter window though. There is at least one person at Chelsea who very much likes the player and may wish to revisit earlier interest. THere is no indication that Liverpool are interested in him.

Toivonen: Ed002's Note - I don't know of any interest from Liverpool, but Sunderland and Aston Villa have made tentative enquiries as have Besiktas. I doubt he will be moving before the summer.

Huntelaar: Ed002's Note - None from Liverpool that we are aware of, but I understand he is open to considering any offers made to Schalke, but they certainly do not want to sell.

Perroti: Ed002's Note - Perroti will be available in the summer and may well be a viable option.

Fernando Torres: Ed001's Note - no, we have absolutely NO interest in him returning, he will not be coming back. Torres playing for Liverpool again should be a nightmare, his form is awful, he forced his way out of the club, then he p***ed all over it with some pathetic little digs. He is hated in Madrid for doing exactly the same thing to Atletico. Please grow up and forget this hero worship of pathetic little brats that deserve nothing but contempt!

OUTGOINGS
      Kuyt: Ed002's Note - I suspect that Kuyt will move in the summer. It will be no more than part of the rebuilding of teh squad, and as players get older they want to be playing regularly but often need to make a move to achieve that

Maxi: Ed002's Note - It has to be a possibility that he will leave. As players get older they tend to want more playing time so it may be time for Maxi to look elsewhere.

Agger: Ed002's Note (On Malaga) - I have not heard anything in respect of any interest

Suarez: Ed001's Note - I think it is very possible he may decide to leave, he does feel that he is being victimised, and the club clearly have the same view/ Ed001's Note - from what I can gather, the club are doing everything they can to persuade him that his future is with us. They are furious at the verdict and a number of people connected to the club believe this to be a witch hunt. The problem is that they are all people far too close to the club to have an unbiased view. Right now Luis has indicated no desire to leave./Ed001's Note - I just know Real Madrid are making overtures towards him.

Carroll: Ed002's Note - I suspect Carroll being loaned to Newcastle is unlikely

Wilson: Ed002's Note - Nothing is decided about loans just yet as far as we know. However it is possible that Wilson could see some time on loan somewhere.

Thanks
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Re: Story So far Update on players we are Linked with.....
      Reply #1: Dec 22, 2011 08:55:05 pm
      I was trying to read it seriously but had to stop for a laugh when I saw the name of 'El Morro' Garcia thrown there, saying he was being watched by Liverpool and Man Utd... well, if we are watching him, than we must be in despair... a total joke of a record signing by Atletico Paranaense, a side that has just been relegated to 2nd division.
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Reply #2: Dec 22, 2011 09:00:21 pm
      I was trying to read it seriously but had to stop for a laugh when I saw the name of 'El Morro' Garcia thrown there, saying he was being watched by Liverpool and Man Utd... well, if we are watching him, than we must be in despair... a total joke of a record signing by Atletico Paranaense, a side that has just been relegated to 2nd division.

Was a bit worried when i seen that myself but this lad dose get most things right,So just wanted to see what he said and see what materialises and then we might have someone who can shed some light on what or who we are after.
      Comatorium
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 696 posts |
      Reply #3: Dec 22, 2011 09:47:29 pm
      Lucas Moura: He may eventually be sold for much less but way more than any English side will pay for an unproven teenager - with figures around 35M euros being suggested.
      Does this mean we're going for him? ;D
      kevinho
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,698 posts | 78 
      • YNWA
      Reply #4: Dec 22, 2011 09:48:50 pm
      When I hear sh*t like "95% right", that means 19 out of his 20 statements are correct, and I immediately lose interest. You'll save yourself a sh*t ton of torture if you do the same.
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #5: Dec 22, 2011 10:10:16 pm
      bobobobo
      • Forum Ian St John

• 439 posts | 20 
      Reply #6: Dec 23, 2011 06:43:00 pm
      Suarez: Ed001's Note - I think it is very possible he may decide to leave, he does feel that he is being victimised, and the club clearly have the same view/ Ed001's Note - from what I can gather, the club are doing everything they can to persuade him that his future is with us. They are furious at the verdict and a number of people connected to the club believe this to be a witch hunt. The problem is that they are all people far too close to the club to have an unbiased view. Right now Luis has indicated no desire to leave./Ed001's Note - I just know Real Madrid are making overtures towards him.
      Luis would be victimised everywhere he goes at present...because of the 'verdict' that was given...but would hardly play at Real Madrid, he'd be far better off here, they have Ronaldo, Di Maria, Kaka, Benzema and Higuain - and who knows who they may add to that? I know Kaka might leave as may Higuain, but that doesn't mean Suarez would be able to oust the rest? They're settled into the team now! He will stay at least for a few years, strikes me as the type to fight his critics until proven wrong, he will never give up until he has achieved it I think...look at him the other night, he was laughing and enjoying himself on the pitch little over 24 hours after the 'verdict' was given, he still looked interested and doesn't exactly hate his time here? Looks like he loves playing with our lads and playing for Kenny? Barely ever see him not smiling!

Love a bit of doom and gloom though...thanks stephen...just what everyone wants to hear at christmas :)
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #7: Dec 24, 2011 12:13:47 am
      Absolute rubbish, he's idolised by the fans here, this will wash over and he'll become a legend and the fact that we stood by him in the worst of times for him and showed our support for him will count massively towards his future decisions. Personally believe he could end his career here, yes I know all the talk about Real Madrid being his favourite club etc etc but there is a special bond between Luis and the fans it feels and I don't think that's easy to walk away from for any player. YNWA Luis!
      bobobobo
      • Forum Ian St John

• 439 posts | 20 
      Reply #8: Dec 24, 2011 08:18:29 am
      Absolute rubbish, he's idolised by the fans here, this will wash over and he'll become a legend and the fact that we stood by him in the worst of times for him and showed our support for him will count massively towards his future decisions. Personally believe he could end his career here, yes I know all the talk about Real Madrid being his favourite club etc etc but there is a special bond between Luis and the fans it feels and I don't think that's easy to walk away from for any player. YNWA Luis!
      Perfectly put :)

Quick Reply