Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 1st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D5 L8

A stupid question

Read 1448 times
      BarneyLFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,838 posts | 137 
      A stupid question
      Apr 17, 2012 01:14:55 am
      I'm really sorry for the dumb question, and I hope you don't look down on me as a supporter, but what exactly do we want the truth about regarding Hillsborough? I understand the principle of what happened and I know some about what the S*n did, having read autobiographies. I'm sorry for the dumb question, but I wasn't born when it happened and I don't live in the Mersey. If anyone could clear thais up, it'd be appreciated.

Cheers.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Re: A stupid question
      Reply #1: Apr 17, 2012 08:33:48 am
       I would respectfully ask you to read the posts in the thread titled,Hillsborough-Justice for the 96.
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #2: Apr 17, 2012 08:47:59 am
      It's a very reasonable question for a young Liverpool supporter to ask.
      Have a read of http://www.contrast.org/hillsborough/ as a starting point then I'm sure many of us will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
      BarneyLFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,838 posts | 137 
      Reply #3: Apr 17, 2012 01:53:13 pm
      It's a very reasonable question for a young Liverpool supporter to ask.
      Have a read of http://www.contrast.org/hillsborough/ as a starting point then I'm sure many of us will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thanks mate. And Billy, I had, I still didn't understand the entire thing. Like I said, I knew most of the things that went on, just not what we wanted the truth about.

Quick Reply