Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Rafa Benitez gives additional financial donation to support Hillsborough familes

Read 8263 times
      Jevon_YNWA
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 27 posts |
      Re: Rafa Benitez gives additional financial donation to support Hillsborough familes
      Reply #23: Dec 30, 2011 05:10:12 pm
      Rafa is a superb human being and LFC Legend. JFT96
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,351 posts | 1630 
      Re: Rafa Benitez gives additional financial donation to support Hillsborough familes
      Reply #24: Dec 30, 2011 05:51:46 pm
      He is one of only a handfull of foreigners who has come to this club and truly got it ,he epitomises everything that is good about our club,  and his love for it and for its people of the city is truly genuine , a great man who only ever wanted the best for us.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #25: Dec 30, 2011 06:24:48 pm
      He is one of only a handfull of foreigners who has come to this club and truly got it ,he epitomises everything that is good about our club,  and his love for it and for its people of the city is truly genuine , a great man who only ever wanted the best for us.

Exactly mate, shame some didn't realise that.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #26: Dec 30, 2011 06:31:07 pm
      And more to the point Andy,HE WANTED TO BE ONE OF US and nobody can deny he has certainly achieved that.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,256 posts | 2823 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #27: Dec 30, 2011 10:41:16 pm
      Id just give him a big hug if I ever saw him. Hes a gem
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,751 posts | 6722 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #28: Dec 31, 2011 12:45:17 am
      Outstanding Rafa. A true Gentleman.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #29: Dec 31, 2011 01:52:36 am
      Top man. Will forever be in my heart.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #30: Jan 02, 2012 01:20:03 am
      A true red and one of us.

YNWA Mr & Mrs Benitez
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,200 posts | 836 
      Reply #31: Jan 03, 2012 06:58:50 am
      fantastic gesture again, top man Rafa xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,938 posts | 4994 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #32: Jan 04, 2012 06:20:24 pm
      Another fantastic gesture from one of our adopted own,well in Rafa & Montse, truly fantastic people, God bless you both,  JFT96,  YNWA.
      aw1
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,303 posts | 22 
      Reply #33: Jan 05, 2012 12:43:37 am
      You can take the club away from the man, but you can't take the man away from the club.

Outstanding Rafa.
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #34: Jan 05, 2012 06:24:26 pm
      Absolutely brilliant Rafa.

What a man.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #35: Jan 05, 2012 06:44:01 pm
      When they made Rafa they threw the mould away, him and Montse should be given the freedom of the city and be regular visitors to Buckingham palace. I was never particularly impressed at the way he was treated by the club's hierarchy but his response never ceases to amaze me.

We don't want them anywhere near the capital  (too many Manc fans in the vicinity !) WHEN he's earn't his knighthood she can come to the hallowed turf of Anfield in order to bestow it upon him !

Rafa and Monste are just simply the best, RED through and through and will one day return to rule his kingdom !
      sniperwolf4b3ll3ami3
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 541 posts |
      • mad about liverpool
      Reply #36: Jan 05, 2012 10:02:36 pm
      YNWA Benitez and Mrs. Benitez
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #37: Jan 06, 2012 04:55:23 pm
      Whatever my critique of Rafa ... I never did him down as a gentleman and an ambassador for the club.

Perhaps after a reasonable period of time Kenny might bring him back to Melwood in a PR Role for LFC. 
      No problem with that one little bit.

YNWA  Rafa.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #38: Jan 06, 2012 05:11:21 pm
      Whatever my critique of Rafa ... I never did him down as a gentleman and an ambassador for the club.

Perhaps after a reasonable period of time Kenny might bring him back to Melwood in a PR Role for LFC. 
      No problem with that one little bit.

Fully agree Skip although it would be a waste of the man's skills, experience and knowledge to hone him into a PR model, unless of course it was understood that it was an informal position in lieu of an elevated office.

Quick Reply