Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

Mourinho has left Chelsea!!

Read 17800 times
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Re: Mourinho has left Chelsea!!
      Reply #92: Sep 20, 2007 02:28:59 pm
      That's the one. You know him then?

I think so. If it's the same fella I think it might be, I'm sure his mum used to be in some Carry On films  :D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,157 posts | 8542 
      Reply #93: Sep 20, 2007 02:34:52 pm
      And most of his backroom staff have left as well  8)
      jay-lfc14
      • Forum Youth Player

• 9 posts | -1 
      Reply #94: Sep 20, 2007 02:36:53 pm
      good ridens special one
      MsGerrard
      Reply #95: Sep 20, 2007 02:37:47 pm
      He won't be too upset, he's walked out with a 20 million pay out :o
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #96: Sep 20, 2007 02:50:00 pm
      He won't be too upset, he's walked out with a 20 million pay out :o

Madness. Although I suppose it's buttons to Roman.

Oh, and by the way Court, I wasn't up til 4am this morning. I went to sleep right after I called you a lightweight!!!  :D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,157 posts | 8542 
      Reply #97: Sep 20, 2007 03:05:32 pm
      Anyone with SSN tonight fancies a laugh, check it out just after 6.30 the chelsea supporters club are having a protest over Jose, should be fun  >:D
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      Reply #98: Sep 20, 2007 03:09:04 pm
      Jose Mourinho has left chelsea! Carlsberg dont do headlines but if they did this wud be the best headline in the world!!!!!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #99: Sep 20, 2007 03:34:25 pm
      Jose Mourinho has left chelsea! Carlsberg dont do headlines but if they did this wud be the best headline in the world!!!!!

Fantastic !!!!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,608 posts | 6930 
      Reply #100: Sep 20, 2007 04:11:25 pm
      Going to miss his capers.

Who is going to become Rafa's new nemesis now? I reckon Fergie after Heinze-gate must be top of the tree, and I am sure Fergie like-wise will turn the heat up on Rafa too.

Both of them have lost their favourite enemy.
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #101: Sep 20, 2007 05:06:20 pm
      I am pure shocked to be honest. Didn't think it would happen right now.

I will miss his pathetic comments !
      slimdogg
      • Forum John Barnes

• 407 posts |
      Reply #102: Sep 20, 2007 05:24:14 pm
      Chelsea have just launched a new aftershave called U GO BOSS
       :lmao: :lmao:
      MsGerrard
      Reply #103: Sep 20, 2007 05:25:30 pm

That's absolutely brilliant......Love it ;D :D
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #104: Sep 20, 2007 05:27:49 pm
      To celebrate today's great news a new aftershave has been released...

It's called...

The Special One

by Yougo Boss!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I phoned Eddie with this one at 9am!
      Chitose
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 176 posts | -18 
      Reply #105: Sep 20, 2007 05:28:15 pm
      Read this one, we can see what 'mutual consent' mean here, that's why i said: Mourinho will have to leave sooner or later.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=464794&cc=4716

Grant's appointment is understood to be permanent and will come as no surprise to many of the club's fans.

The former Israel coach has a close relationship with the club's billionaire owner Roman Abramovich and moved to Chelsea despite stiff opposition from Mourinho.

Abramovich saw Grant as the man to get the best out of misfiring striker Andriy Shevchenko and Mourinho finally agreed to his arrival on the understanding that he had no influence on team affairs.

Upon Grant's arrival at Chelsea a defensive Mourinho warned: 'He must not interfere with the power I have in relation to my job.'

Well, It's just some (childish) fights over power and money again! When we see Mourinho's face, we know that he don't want someone to mess up with his power, shame for him!

Let's see what Grant can do up now, I think he's kinda reliable!

Grant took up the position of technical director at Portsmouth in June 2006 and soon won the glowing praise of boss Redknapp.

'I've found [him] to be very knowledgeable, an absolute gentleman and a nice person to have at the club - he has got a good knowledge of the game and of foreign players,' said Redknapp.

That knowledge stems from a lifetime of studying football tactics and systems.

Grant began coaching at the age of 19 having never played the game professionally.

He won the youth championship with Hapoel Petach Tikva and was then appointed to coach the senior team, becoming the youngest ever manager in the Israeli top division.

Grant then moved to Maccabi Tel Aviv, guiding the club to a first league title in 13 years, before taking over at the helm of Israel's glamour club, Maccabi Haifa, where he won two championships.

The national team subsequently beckoned and Grant entered the history books as Israel's youngest manager.

His record split opinion, however, as Israel failed to qualify for the 2006 World Cup despite remaining unbeaten in a group with the Republic of Ireland, France and Switzerland.

He resigned in November 2005 because of the Israeli FA's reluctance to open contract talks.

I wonder if ChelseaFC's style will change when Mourinho's gone, I never seen Grant and Clarke's style yet, still worried!
      KoPiTee
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 911 posts | 19 
      Reply #106: Sep 20, 2007 05:47:09 pm
      Hmmm i think mourinho will end up with portugal job now ...He has done most things in club football i think he will move onto international scene now
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #107: Sep 20, 2007 05:54:22 pm
      Chelsea fans have been warned to stay away from the Bridge due to reports of an explosion. Apparently a large bubble has burst! ;D
      reina
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #108: Sep 20, 2007 06:07:31 pm
      Chelsea were bad enough with Mourinho, now mourinho has left they'll be even worst, the only manager that can make them better at football is Rafa Beinetiz but he'll not take on a team like Chelsea. The cheekiest player in Chelsea is DDD ( Diver Didier Drogba ) ha ha ha
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      Reply #109: Sep 20, 2007 06:28:29 pm
      I think he will go to spurs now, plus spurs have got money to spend he can do wot he wants, and buy who he wants. hes 5-1 frave to take over at spurs neways. and hopefully chelsea will end up like leeds in 2 or 3 yrs! relegated to league 2! sweet.
      jammydodger
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 641 posts |
      Reply #110: Sep 20, 2007 07:36:36 pm
      I hope he leaves English Football and takes his diving ways with him. Celtic fans still resent the way he and Porto won the UEFA Cup; and what did we see at Chelsea under him? The same.

Perhaps the board were sensitive to that concern. And for those who say we'll miss his "character", I say we could be with less of his kind of character in the game.

Let him be manager of Portugal - that would give most of the England team a good reason to stuff them if we meet; not that after previous results they'd need an excuse.
      Chitose
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 176 posts | -18 
      Reply #111: Sep 20, 2007 08:20:19 pm
      What do you think if he comes to Spurs? Personnaly, I think even if he end up in a team, he can't make something like glory in this season, he used to have a lineup with completely stars, he will not be able to manage a team that consider solidarity and cohesion more than a brillant personnal right now, and if he want to take place in some place with a lot of stars, Real Madrid? Maybe, I don't really believe in Shuter even thought Real Madrid just won all of thier 3 games in La Liga. Barcelona, well, may be in the winter transfer he can get some chance. Arsenal? Arsenal's fan won't accept someone other than Mr Arsene Wenger this year, they're trying thier best to keep him, may be next season. Manchester United? Interessing, we are talking about 'sir Alex Ferguson' here! And LiverpoolFC? not a slightest chance! Forever!
      jammydodger
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 641 posts |
      Reply #112: Sep 20, 2007 08:41:51 pm
      I have an idea - he can manage Heart of Midlothian. That would be fun...
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,310 posts | 1521 
      Reply #113: Sep 20, 2007 10:22:50 pm
      Aparantly he's been offered a job as Rafa's assistant. Hopeing to pick up a few tips on how to get to a C.L. Final .
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #114: Sep 20, 2007 10:31:02 pm

:D :D :D

:lmao:

Brilliant!  Apparently he;s going to be the next Portugal Coach!

Quick Reply