Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

Mourinho has left Chelsea!!

Read 17798 times
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Re: Mourinho has left Chelsea!!
      Reply #69: Sep 20, 2007 10:19:52 am
      Sh*t, why did I go to bed early and miss all the fun !!  We should of had bets on how long he was gonna last !!  Glad the tosspot has finally gone, the arrogant t*at, where's Foxy now ?   :lmao: :lmao:

Looking forward to Sunday  ;) :D :D

We were all on our last legs last night until this popped up!

Except from RK he was probably on till about 4am!! :D  Oh yeah, where's that glory hunting foxy?  Reckon I should get the ald lighter and petro... oh thats old now!
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #70: Sep 20, 2007 10:43:46 am
      Excellent news apparently that Avrim Grant is gonna take over i can onjly see Chelsea on the slide down now and come the end of the season players will leave great isnt it?
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #71: Sep 20, 2007 10:53:37 am
      Grant to take over until Hiddink end his Russian stint... if Russia fail to Euro qualify expect Guus at Stamford Brigde...
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #72: Sep 20, 2007 11:12:28 am
      Oh and one question.  Where the fu*k is EddieC?  He's missing it all!!!  :D

Unlike some of you I don't stay up until silly o'clock in the morning any more, I'm trying this new thing called sleeping ;D

Great news as it will definitely disrupt Chelsea's season, but in a way I'm slightly disappointed, I enjoyed hating him it gave me someone to vent my anger on.

Agree that Grant is probably a stopgap until they can get Hiddink, but anyone got any ideas on where Maureen will go? Personally I can see him going to Real Madrid, all the big clubs have got managers at the moment but Real are ruthless enough to get rid of theirs after only a couple of games.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,146 posts | 8540 
      Reply #73: Sep 20, 2007 11:14:27 am
      So the obvious names are being dragged up, Hiddink, Vialli?, 'Sexy Football' Gullit will probably be linked, but I find it strange the decision is being made now especially as they play the mancs on Sunday.

I can imagine their will be some revisionist sh*te over the next couple of days about him building a Dynasty, but I think Roman has finally got fed up with not doing so well in the european cup.

Wonder how their w**ker fans are feeling, two-faced tw*ts that they are, booed chelsea off in their last two matches at home, well done boys "you let you're manager down"

BTW who the F**k is Avram Grant, him and Clarke could take over until the end of the season, so it is saying on BBC news 24 now.

Just heard Grant was former assistant manager of the Israeli team - he'll F***ing love it at chelsea, especially when there playing spurs and chelsea fans sing their favourite song!
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Reply #74: Sep 20, 2007 11:31:30 am
      Good news?? maybe, I hate Chelsea's but I think he has helped the PL over the last couple of years.....

Chelsea's will definitely be worse off which I soppose will be a good thing but i was really looking forward to winning the PL with him in charge of the chavs :(

;)
      LondonRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,000 posts | 46 
      Reply #75: Sep 20, 2007 11:35:15 am
      Agree that Grant is probably a stopgap until they can get Hiddink, but anyone got any ideas on where Maureen will go? Personally I can see him going to Real Madrid, all the big clubs have got managers at the moment but Real are ruthless enough to get rid of theirs after only a couple of games.
      [/quote]

I agree Eddie, maybe a big club like Real although because they are so fickle and ruthless it would probably deteriorate much quicker than at Chelsea. Real and Mourinho would be a fight waiting to happen. I think some clubs will be weary of working with someone like Mourinho. I for one would be weary of a megalomaniac running my team and constantly talking silly sound bites to the press. I think that he will definitely want to go to a big club  but one where he's left to do his  job. He's only 44 I believe, and he'll want a bigger challenge and stay in the limelight. People say he's a great manager and he undoubtedly is above average but I'd like to see him take a mid-table side somewhere rather than be successful with a club that can write out a blank cheque for him. He's not great or a genius in my book yet and I'd love to see him fail more often and gain some humility..........

« Last Edit: Sep 20, 2007 11:39:41 am by LondonRed »
      AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #76: Sep 20, 2007 11:56:28 am
      Quote from EddieC  link=topic=4180.msg54376#msg54376 date=1190283148
      Great news as it will definitely disrupt Chelsea's season, but in a way I'm slightly disappointed, I enjoyed hating him it gave me someone to vent my anger on.

I thought this too but the answer is obvious, Sam Allardyce after all he has criticised Rafa with no real reason and I guess this means Rafa wins then fued with Maureen then?
      bobbins
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 127 posts |
      Reply #77: Sep 20, 2007 11:58:30 am
      We'll have to turn our full attention and dislike back to Fergie now that Jose's gone
      aw1
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,303 posts | 22 
      Reply #78: Sep 20, 2007 11:59:03 am
      Maureen-who? More like Maureen-woohoo.I just flicked on SSN and heard that he got sacked(mutual consent).

TBH I am delighted and sad because he's an arrogant tw*t that moans continuosly when he doesn't get his own way.I also feel robbed because we're going chelski off their perch  and wanted to see his face when we do!

But hey he's gone so I'm happy. (Sorry about  all the capital letters but couldn't resist.)

Golden Rule : NEVER PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET !
      Lea
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 79 posts |
      Reply #79: Sep 20, 2007 12:01:56 pm
      hope mourinho takes over another team ,which we`ll beat in the CL semi finals ;)
      honestly mourinho leaving is kind of a loss, I always enjoyed his stupid quotes and his face whenever chelsea lost against us.
      Lotuskid
      • Forum Youth Player

• 18 posts |
      Reply #80: Sep 20, 2007 12:14:52 pm
      If i remember right, last pre-season lots of chav players were threatening to put in transfer requests if Moanio left. Keeping my fingers crossed for a stampede out of Stamford Bridge.
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #81: Sep 20, 2007 12:16:20 pm
      Roman's Jewish transformation at Chelsea is now complete... is there such an expression as Chav-Yids?
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Reply #82: Sep 20, 2007 12:18:16 pm
      I beleive hiddink has renewed his contract with russia untill 2010, if im mistaken I also remember rumours that he was not happy with being in russia so go figure?. I have alot of respect for guus and im praying that he wont turn coat and go to stamport bridge. I want him back in aus!. the manks will destroy them on saturday, which is a good thing cos I dont think they are any real threat this seaon to us either given their current run of luck hahahahahahahha... hopefully the big names will leave aswell

honestly mourinho leaving is kind of a loss, I always enjoyed his stupid quotes and his face whenever chelsea lost against us.

yeah thats true mate, it will be disapointing to not see the droopy faced b***ard upset for losing to us and then try to come up with some pathetic reason why they lost haha
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #83: Sep 20, 2007 12:19:53 pm
      According to SSN Maureen shall take up a role in the Portuguese FA! That's not nearly high profile enough for him, the stuck up tw*t!

Hope Chelsea fall to bits now! Another Leeds hopefully  ;D One can only hope!

Hey all by the way! Been choka, starting Uni again and such like!
      Lotuskid
      • Forum Youth Player

• 18 posts |
      Reply #84: Sep 20, 2007 12:22:14 pm
      Just seen this on BBC site and had a good laugh....

"Avram Grant is going to be as welcome as Camilla at Diana's memorial.

"This guy is not well-loved at Chelsea"
      Court LFC
      • Started Topic

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #85: Sep 20, 2007 12:46:08 pm
      Unlike some of you I don't stay up until silly o'clock in the morning any more, I'm trying this new thing called sleeping ;D

Oh I might have to try that one ::)

I can imagine him at Real TBH, that pr**k at Real now won't be there much longer... regardless of them being top of the League :D
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #86: Sep 20, 2007 01:29:10 pm
      Roman to be accused of tapping up!  :D

Come on Roman, f***ing leave.  And it's Leeds all over again ;)

LMAO ROTFL I said this yonks ago and so the demise begins. I do though feel Jose will be missed especailly by me as he was the funniest comedian the game has ever known. His wise cracks and jokes were more than often a laughing point amoungst us all and his laughable anicdotes and retoric will be surely missed by all in the media who hung on a microphone to swallow his load and every word..... of laugh a minate and lets face it crack up comments every known in football. Oh jose I will miss you like a 3 month old turd up my sewage pipe, thanks for the memories and good luck on the after dinner speach circuit ya Portugues tw*t!!!
      shikhark
      • Forum John Barnes

• 414 posts |
      Reply #87: Sep 20, 2007 01:52:22 pm
      i was just thinking where mourinho might go next.there are no high profile jobs available (or under some risk) till  next year.
      maybe the spurs board will try to tempt him...Jol looks likely to leave sooner rather than later.But its not likely that he will consider it seriously.

btw anyone know anything about this Grant fellow?

Saffi 7
      • Forum David Johnson

• 225 posts | 17 
      • "...that's why they paid 26 million for him..."
      Reply #88: Sep 20, 2007 01:53:16 pm
      And the timing couldnt have been better with the Mancs in wait on sunday. Both teams are not playing great football and hopefully we'll benefit. A Chelski win on Sunday? No way Jose...
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #89: Sep 20, 2007 02:23:47 pm
      btw anyone know anything about this Grant fellow?

Bit of a hard man, has a brother called Phil, lives somewhere in East London. Don't know a lot about him apart from that.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #90: Sep 20, 2007 02:24:31 pm
      Bit of a hard man, has a brother called Phil, lives somewhere in East London. Don't know a lot about him apart from that.

Didn't he used to work in a pub?
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #91: Sep 20, 2007 02:25:42 pm
      Didn't he used to work in a pub?

That's the one. You know him then?

Quick Reply