Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 5th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W2 D1 L0

FA Suarez documents released

Read 56402 times
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: FA Suarez documents released
      Reply #391: Jan 02, 2012 01:18:48 pm
      Did Evra actually admit to saying "your sisters pussy"?

Yes, but it got changed to F***ing hell, because of his grasp of the Spanish Language.

Just as he thought Suarez said Nigger that also got changed to Black because of his grasp of the Spanish Language.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #392: Jan 02, 2012 01:42:55 pm
      Yes, but it got changed to f**king hell, because of his grasp of the Spanish Language.

Just as he thought Suarez said Nigger that also got changed to Black because of his grasp of the Spanish Language.

FFS, and AL of the press are reporting it as if Luis is bang to rights.   
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #393: Jan 02, 2012 01:49:48 pm
      FFS, and AL of the press are reporting it as if Luis is bang to rights.   

Read the report mate, its farcical.

I think that half the journo's have just gone to page 115 read the verdict and printed away without looking at the evidence that has been presented.

If Suarez was bang to rights, I'd be the first to condem him.

But after reading it all I'm left with is a sense of injustice for the lad.

The altercation in the box is key for me as when you look at in the context of who the aggressor was, Evra's account does not bear up to scrutiny and the whole shoulder shrugging incident which was the start of the alleged racist comments reflects this clearly.

sniperwolf4b3ll3ami3
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 541 posts |
      • mad about liverpool
      Reply #394: Jan 02, 2012 02:36:19 pm
      This has to be brought to court if you ask me  >:( :f_steam:
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,730 posts | 7165 
      Reply #395: Jan 02, 2012 03:32:21 pm
      This has to be brought to court if you ask me  >:( :f_steam:
      If the FA use the same process in the appeal its not worth appealing.I think the club should back Luis in suing the FA for defamation.
      ~If Luis was supposed to know he should not use his own langauge then the FA should also understand that as a result of their actions this man has been branded a racist even though the FA say he isnt. If Luis is responsible for the outcome of his actions then the FA should be also .
      They should have been aware at the mere use of the "racist" term would mean he would be labled as one too.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #396: Jan 02, 2012 03:35:54 pm
      I've read through half of the report.

But one inconsistency I picked up on so far which I don't think has been mentioned, is how Evra thought that 'negro' translated into 'n*gger' after the game, and he was telling players and also the ref that he had been called a n*gger. But, during the match when he spoke to the ref and Giggs, he said that he had been called black, also Kuyt heard the word 'black' said, even if the content of what Evra said was different. So it seems Evra, forgot that 'negro' translated into 'black' sometime during the rest of the match.

All of the paragraphs above from the report talk about Evra saying that he was called a n*gger, because that is what he believed 'negro' translated into, but on the pitch it was a different matter:

The commissioner's trust in Suarez seem's to have been affected with his story changing around the whole pinching incident. Well this for me should effect the trust in Evra too, because it seems he was trying to get Suarez in more trouble after the game by trying to claim he had been called a 'n*gger', when actually he was called 'negro' meaning 'black' as he said during the game.

I did not notice this! How can Evra say Suarez said the n-word after the game, but tell the ref and Giggs during the match he was called black? Confusing!

BTW, McCormick should never be hired as legal representation ever again.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,991 posts | 3062 
      Reply #397: Jan 02, 2012 03:41:00 pm
      Read the report mate, its farcical.

I think that half the journo's have just gone to page 115 read the verdict and printed away without looking at the evidence that has been presented.

If Suarez was bang to rights, I'd be the first to condem him.

But after reading it all I'm left with is a sense of injustice for the lad.

The altercation in the box is key for me as when you look at in the context of who the aggressor was, Evra's account does not bear up to scrutiny and the whole shoulder shrugging incident which was the start of the alleged racist comments reflects this clearly.

That was my point few posts ago Blood - if we back off we're burning the lad because it's "controversial" cos there's diddly squat in the report that constitutes evidence of any sort.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,368 posts | 2880 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #398: Jan 02, 2012 03:57:50 pm
      Can anyone answer this for me please, put aside the ifs ands and buts...

Why are all the media outlets and various other groups advising the club not to proceed with fighting this? The report is farcial proves nothing yet they are all saying drop it Liverpool or your worldwide reputation is at stake!! Why?

I think judging by the report we are dead right to look in to contesting it and believe there is now an agenda against Suarez here and an agenda forming in the media against the club
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      Reply #399: Jan 02, 2012 04:05:49 pm

Why are all the media outlets and various other groups advising the club not to proceed with fighting this? The report is farcial proves nothing yet they are all saying drop it Liverpool or your worldwide reputation is at stake!! Why?

I think judging by the report we are dead right to look in to contesting it and believe there is now an agenda against Suarez here and an agenda forming in the media against the club

Seriously, all are just taking the "moral high ground" without actually reading the report and using simple, basic, elementary logic to see its inconsistencies.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,493 posts | 8676 
      Reply #400: Jan 02, 2012 04:07:48 pm

Because it's the same with the self-pity city sh*t, they hate the fact we're so unified and also the embarrassment it would cause the FA if it was dragged through a proper court.

Question: If Suarez has so badly racially abused Evra, why hasn't he been arrested, like John Terry?

Because it's bollocks!!
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,368 posts | 2880 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #401: Jan 02, 2012 04:12:41 pm
      Who the fook are the press to take the moral high ground? They are scumbags as has been proven recently.

Scares me how many Liverpool supporters buy into the media and think were wrong to defend our man. Its cock. Id love to get the vie point of the media outlets in the states or South east Asia on this.

Fook the British media particularly Sky. Im lucky that I live near a pub who show all reds games on a European satellite. It allows me to never watch that c**t channel again
      davepolo
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 382 posts | -1 
      • taught English by AZ, grAmmEr schooL fAiLure
      Reply #402: Jan 02, 2012 04:19:13 pm
      if we accept it it means suarez is a racist for life, take the fa all he way to the supreme court F**k the press and the media we are liverpool fc youll never walk alone luis
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,493 posts | 8676 
      Reply #403: Jan 02, 2012 04:28:36 pm
      Who the fook are the press to take the moral high ground? They are scumbags as has been proven recently.

Scares me how many Liverpool supporters buy into the media and think were wrong to defend our man. Its cock. Id love to get the vie point of the media outlets in the states or South east Asia on this.

Fook the British media particularly Sky. Im lucky that I live near a pub who show all reds games on a European satellite. It allows me to never watch that c**t channel again

We should appeal and respond to everything in the press with "Talk to the hand. Go and hack a dead girls phone or something."  LFC getting lectured by journalists, it's F***ing laughable.

F**k. Them. All.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      Reply #404: Jan 02, 2012 04:33:22 pm

In general, it's not being touched upon in the States. The American sports media hates soccer. Any fellow American can back me up on that.

But in terms of the football media here, it's been a mixed bag. We're big believers that you have the right to say whatever you want, even if it's idiotic, mundane, and downright stupid. There's also the element that trash talk should always remain on the field, and that Evra needs to toughen up. The only people who are really criticizing Suarez and LFC are fans of other clubs.

As an aside, Eric Wynalda (one of our best NT players in the 90s) said this on Twitter: "Before this thing gets out of control; if you don't know the culture in South America, don't speak spanish, stop calling Suarez a racist." He also mentioned much, much worse things are mentioned on the pitch.
      davepolo
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 382 posts | -1 
      • taught English by AZ, grAmmEr schooL fAiLure
      Reply #405: Jan 02, 2012 04:35:30 pm
      the media in this country is scum and they lecture us, never buy papers anymore be getting rid of sky as soon as i can afford foreign box, i hope we take them all the way, the club should refuse interviews with them as whiskeynose did for yours and ban them from anfield " scum "can liverpool sue them for defamation of charactor
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,335 posts | 2836 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #406: Jan 02, 2012 04:37:56 pm
      The problem about Suarez admitting he said 'negro' to Evra is that any word making reference to someone's skin colour, even though not racist in its definition, can be considered racist depending on the context and how they're said.

For example, "Negro" or "Preto" in Portuguese (both words mean 'Black') are not offensive words by definition, but if used in an aggressive tone, they can be. That's how I think it's being interpreted and how they'll back up their verdict against any appeals.

Not saying I agree, especially considering how suspect the whole thing is (just after Blatter said some sh*t about racism, and taking a South American as a scape goat), but this is how I think they're backing their decision.

However... at the same time a non-racist word such as 'negro' can be offensive, so can the way Evra refers to Suarez as a 'South American'. It all depends of the context, but if implied in a way to diminish Suarez, isn't it racist as well?
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #407: Jan 02, 2012 04:39:29 pm
      That was my point few posts ago Blood - if we back off we're burning the lad because it's "controversial" cos there's diddly squat in the report that constitutes evidence of any sort.

Mate to be honest there are other inconsitencies too, where he claimed he had been called a nigger after the match, but in game he said to Ryan Giggs he'd been called black.

Then there is the part when Suarez was supossed to have said Blackie, Blackie, Blackie, which looks like it was fabricated to make it appear that Evra was racially abused 5 times, but by the time proceedings were completed it transpired that Evra had been abused 7 times.

But if you discredit Evra in the first instance when the allged racial abuse began, there is no case after that and the FA would have to over turn the decision and throw it out as Evra would be classed as an unreliable witness.

The shoulder shrugging in my opinion gives us all the ammunition we need to do that, because in the context of the words exchanged that does not fit in with the Evra's version of the conversation and any one with half a brain can see that.

stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Reply #408: Jan 02, 2012 04:46:10 pm
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #409: Jan 02, 2012 04:47:37 pm
      The problem about Suarez admitting he said 'negro' to Evra is that any word making reference to someone's skin colour, even though not racist in its definition, can be considered racist depending on the context and how they're said. 

Spot on Diego. By that logic didn't Evra 'racially abuse' Suarez by calling him 'South American' in a derogatory way? He even bloody opened the whole charade by saying that, so where's his ban?
      scouse_jatt
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 349 posts | 14 
      Reply #410: Jan 02, 2012 04:54:26 pm
      I think Evra's a f***in knobhead, but I wouldn't put it past Suarez to have said something racist to him. If you lot really think Suarez wouldn't be racist then you're F***ing foolish, great player but none of us know him personally. I hope I'm wrong but I reckon he was definitely racist in some form or another to Evra. He used the word 'negro' for F**k sake, why make any reference what so ever to the word black. Would he have said negro if he had an altercation with Vidic? Nah, didn't think so. No doubt in my mind Suarez did racially abuse him, but I don't think he's a racist. People say 'nigger, negro etc' all the time, well where I come from anyway. It all depends how you're bought up and how you perceive things.

I think Luis was stupid in what he did, but I think Evra's an even bigger pussy for moaning over getting called a 'negro' Get over it Patrice you f***in twathead, acting as though you've never said it yourself, typical fanny Manc making a big deal out of it.

I'm an Asian lad and if someone called me a 'paki' for example, I couldn't give two shades of F**k and I'd either laugh or respond with my fists depending on the c**t who opened their mouth. In other words Evra, get the F**k over it you whining little c**t.
      LFC9
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,277 posts | 22 
      Reply #411: Jan 02, 2012 05:07:42 pm
      how does it work if someone call you a whitey would the FA be as interested then no would they feck ...Its a case of double standards
      MiciG91
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,664 posts | 38 
      Reply #412: Jan 02, 2012 05:25:29 pm
      I think Evra's a f***in knobhead, but I wouldn't put it past Suarez to have said something racist to him. If you lot really think Suarez wouldn't be racist then you're f**king foolish, great player but none of us know him personally. I hope I'm wrong but I reckon he was definitely racist in some form or another to Evra. He used the word 'negro' for f**k sake, why make any reference what so ever to the word black. Would he have said negro if he had an altercation with Vidic? Nah, didn't think so. No doubt in my mind Suarez did racially abuse him, but I don't think he's a racist. People say 'nigger, negro etc' all the time, well where I come from anyway. It all depends how you're bought up and how you perceive things.

I think Luis was stupid in what he did, but I think Evra's an even bigger pussy for moaning over getting called a 'negro' Get over it Patrice you f***in twathead, acting as though you've never said it yourself, typical fanny Manc making a big deal out of it.

I'm an Asian lad and if someone called me a 'paki' for example, I couldn't give two shades of f**k and I'd either laugh or respond with my fists depending on the c**t who opened their mouth. In other words Evra, get the f**k over it you whining little c**t.

You sir are a compete and utter muppet hopefully you aren't offended.

We never said we know Suarez wouldn't be racist what we are angry about if you want to read through the last couple of pages Suarez is being charged despite their being F**k all evidence.You said you reckon he was definitely racist ?

You read too many sh*t paper's just shows how some people's opinion's are so easily manipulated by the media !
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #413: Jan 02, 2012 05:25:43 pm
      I hope I'm wrong but I reckon he was definitely racist in some form or another to Evra. He used the word 'negro' for f**k sake, why make any reference what so ever to the word black. Would he have said negro if he had an altercation with Vidic? Nah, didn't think so. No doubt in my mind Suarez did racially abuse him, but I don't think he's a racist.
      Yes, but if he comes from a culture where it is acceptable language in the right context to use the word negro then it is most certainly not racist abuse to use the word. Don't forget Evra opened the conversation in Spanish and so Luis was talking in his own language. What Luis was saying does not necessarily have a clear translation to English; the language experts said as much in the report however the commission appear to have ignored this in their conclusion.

Quick Reply