Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

UEFA Champions League 2007/08

Read 2924 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      UEFA Champions League 2007/08
      Sep 20, 2007 12:26:57 am
      Typical.

A good night for the British sides tonight.  Good result for United winning in Portugal and Rangers too.  Arsenal - doing well in England and in Europe.

And who did they buy - no-one?

A sh*t summer for them too losing Henry.

Backs against the wall mentality - I admire that.  They will be a real challenge this season.
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Re: UEFA Champions League 2007/08
      Reply #1: Sep 20, 2007 10:48:17 am
      Arsenal are doing well maybe they feel they have a point to prove.
      jay-lfc14
      • Forum Youth Player

• 9 posts | -1 
      Reply #2: Sep 20, 2007 05:22:34 pm
      Liverpool will = 6 times at the end of this season
      Lfc-jamie14
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 112 posts | -2 
      • 'You'll never walk alone'
      Reply #3: Sep 24, 2007 04:55:01 pm
      I would like a liverpool and united final in the champions league just to crush united dreams. but that would never happen because united wouldnt beat the likes of barca.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #4: Sep 24, 2007 04:59:48 pm
      United, Barca - the also rans of the european cup and between them they still haven't won as many European cups as us  :laugh:
      graham135uk
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 797 posts | 27 
      • “Liverpool are magic. Everton are tragic.”
      Reply #5: Sep 25, 2007 08:25:40 am
      Arsenal are doing well maybe they feel they have a point to prove.

Arsenal are a great football side to watch, witch is down to there manger, who has done this year after year, but i think Arsenal will fall away as the season goes on, they do not have a lot of back up in there team, and it going to be a long hard season.

I'm sure all the English clubs will get into the next round, not sure about the teams north of the border, but that when it starts hitting home, the Prem, FA cup and the Champions League, means the top clubs are playing 2 games a week, sometimes with only 3 days in between match's, this is when you need a lot of back up with your players.

If some would have said we will give you a draw at Porto before the game starts most would have taken it and said thank you.
      Lets face it we played like sh*t in that game, no player could hold there hand up and say i had a good game, because no one did, but we still come away with a draw.
      Porto where great getting up-to are goal area but then they had nothing.

Would not like to see a all English final, we play them 2 or 3 times in a season, playing one of the other top teams is what the European cup is all about.
      Liverpool will be in the final, now let the others fight it out who,s going to join us. ;D

Quick Reply