Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 28th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P5 W1 D3 L1

Manuel Arteaga

Read 1914 times
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Manuel Arteaga
      Jan 09, 2012 10:48:10 pm
      El delantero zuliano, Manuel Arteaga, viajó a la ciudad de los Beatles para entrar en las pruebas del Liverpool, club que se ha mostrado interesado en el talento del jugador que milita en Zulia FC.

Arteaga que ademas ha jugado con la selección nacional tiene 17 años y mide 1,84 metros de estatura. Llegó a marcar dos goles con la Vinotinto en el Suramericano sub 17 jugado en Ecuador. Sus dos goles quedaron marcados en Brasil, en la derrota criolla 4-3.

Zulia striker, Manuel Arteaga, traveled to the city of the Beatles to enter evidence Liverpool club has shown interest in the talent of the player who plays for FC Zulia.

Arteaga has also played for the national team is 17 and measured 1.84 meters tall. He arrived with two goals in the South American sub Vinotinto 17 played in Ecuador. His two goals were scored in Brazil in the 4-3 defeat Creole.

http://www.lapatilla.com/site/2012/01/09/el-vinotinto-zuliano-manuel-arteaga-en-las-prueba-del-liverpool-foto/

Seen this looks like a good little striker maybe 1 for the future..

Manuel Arteaga

Foto cortesía de: @alodeiroESPN)
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Re: Manuel Arteaga
      Reply #1: Jan 09, 2012 10:56:32 pm
      Just been told this is a done deal.Will wait for official website to confirm.
      craglad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,009 posts | 25 
      Re: Manuel Arteaga
      Reply #2: Jan 09, 2012 11:00:18 pm
      That defence in the video look stoned.

Quick Reply