Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Anfield Prem Tickets?

Read 3272 times
      6stringer
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,051 posts | 517 
      Anfield Prem Tickets?
      Jan 10, 2012 01:54:59 pm
      Not to sure which thread to reply on so thought I'd start a new one..

My son (12yrs) received the Christmas present of a lifetime the other week..His face was a picture and he burst out crying he was that happy..
      It is a tour of the Museum and dinner at the ground.He will meet with one of the Legends and take a souvenir home of his big day..
      Yours truely will accompany him on the day and we're gonna have a great time..It will be his first ever visit inside the ground and he is really really excited..
      The smal print on the voucher says you need to call and book the date and time etc for the tour and the voucher is valid for 10 months..
      Now..It would be a bonus upon bonus if we could tie in the tour with an actual Prem match..I don't think they do tours on match days but hey ho we could spend a couple of days in Liverpool and soak up a game and the tour over the time of our visit..
      I don't want to book the tour date yet as I'd like to get a couple of decent seats near pitch level for a game , then book the tour.
      Can any of you guys advise me on the best way to purchase a couple of Prem game tickets for two very lucky lads....(any game will do from mid feb onwards)...Do I apply on line?..call the ticket office and go in a que?...Once I know I can sort our travel arrangements out also..
      Cheers all..
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Re: Anfield Prem Tickets?
      Reply #1: Jan 10, 2012 02:49:45 pm
      Not to sure which thread to reply on so thought I'd start a new one..

My son (12yrs) received the Christmas present of a lifetime the other week..His face was a picture and he burst out crying he was that happy..
      It is a tour of the Museum and dinner at the ground.He will meet with one of the Legends and take a souvenir home of his big day..
      Yours truely will accompany him on the day and we're gonna have a great time..It will be his first ever visit inside the ground and he is really really excited..
      The smal print on the voucher says you need to call and book the date and time etc for the tour and the voucher is valid for 10 months..
      Now..It would be a bonus upon bonus if we could tie in the tour with an actual Prem match..I don't think they do tours on match days but hey ho we could spend a couple of days in Liverpool and soak up a game and the tour over the time of our visit..
      I don't want to book the tour date yet as I'd like to get a couple of decent seats near pitch level for a game , then book the tour.
      Can any of you guys advise me on the best way to purchase a couple of Prem game tickets for two very lucky lads....(any game will do from mid feb onwards)...Do I apply on line?..call the ticket office and go in a que?...Once I know I can sort our travel arrangements out also..
      Cheers all..

You'll need to buy a membership ... next season will be best for that now.
      Big Andy
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 786 posts |
      • 18 soon to be 19
      Reply #2: Jan 19, 2012 02:46:49 am
      Next year i am looking to go to a game at Anfield when the Ashes are on anyone have any idea how to get tickets when overseas.
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #3: Jan 19, 2012 09:39:52 am
      Membership
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #4: Jan 19, 2012 09:57:36 am
      Next year i am looking to go to a game at Anfield when the Ashes are on anyone have any idea how to get tickets when overseas.

Join as a member and buy them on the net, they will send you a membership card and the games go directly on that. No need for actual paper tickets.
      Big Andy
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 786 posts |
      • 18 soon to be 19
      Reply #5: Jan 19, 2012 11:11:16 am
      Thanks for the info kb and Paisley but I'm still a bit stuck with the membership. Are you talking about the membership on the Official site where you pay 5 pounds a month or off the EPL site.
      Sorry about me having no idea.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #6: Jan 19, 2012 11:54:01 am
      The official membership on the official site. Think it's just under £30 for the year, I can't remember exactly as it just auto renews each year.

If you get that you can buy them through the website when they come available at the two points in the season.
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #7: Jan 19, 2012 12:22:21 pm
      I think if you buy at the moment its just £20
      Big Andy
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 786 posts |
      • 18 soon to be 19
      Reply #8: Jan 19, 2012 08:57:33 pm
      Thanks people helped a lot.
      6stringer
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,051 posts | 517 
      Reply #9: Jan 24, 2012 04:24:51 pm
      Yea cheers for that info boys...I'll do just that...

Quick Reply