Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Luis Suarez wants to repay Liverpool with silverware and Champions League place

Read 6404 times
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Re: Luis Suarez wants to repay Liverpool with silverware and Champions League place
      Reply #23: Jan 11, 2012 11:34:47 pm
      Good Lad.

Nuff said.

Y.N.W.A. Luis.
      kevinho
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,698 posts | 78 
      • YNWA
      Re: Luis Suarez wants to repay Liverpool with silverware and Champions League place
      Reply #24: Jan 11, 2012 11:55:19 pm
      I dont mean to sound bad but didnt think he had that much english to explain all that

Neither do Jamie Carragher or King Kenny, but translators can help.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #25: Jan 12, 2012 01:27:35 am
      Sureeeeeee.

We've all heard this before ;)
      macca8
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #26: Jan 12, 2012 10:06:01 am
      Reports id heard are that he wants to extend his contract.. Anyone else hear this?
      News about two months ago
      Suarez eyes long stay
      Luis Suarez is less than a year into his Liverpool career but is already thinking of extending his contract at Anfield.

Liverpool shelled out nearly £23 million to lure Suarez away from Ajax, and he has made a blistering start to life on Merseyside, becoming the focal point of their attack.

Suarez has overshadowed fellow January signing Andy Carroll, and he is revelling in life under Kenny Dalglish at Anfield.

"I've just started a phase of my career which I always dreamed about and wanted to do, which is to play for Liverpool," he told the Daily Mirror. "I have five years left on my contract and I think beyond that - I'm already thinking about staying many more years at Liverpool.

"It's a club I like. I feel very good about being here, about being in the city. I feel very pleased. It would be difficult to match the atmosphere, hunger for success and glory that this club has at another team."

Suarez's strike partner, Carroll, is under pressure after a stuttering start to his Liverpool career, but the Uruguay star expects him to come good.

"Playing alongside a player of Andy's quality, who's big, skilful, who brings the ball down so well, makes it easy for a striker to play with him," Suarez said. "What happened, though, was that Andy had the bad luck to be injured for several games and when he came back from that, he picked up another injury. It was difficult for him to get himself into the team because, just when Andy came back, the team was playing well and the manager didn't know who he could drop.

"Now having trained and after a good pre-season for Andy with his team-mates, the more training sessions we have together, he will be better. We'll get a much better understanding of each other and that can only be good for the team."
      From ESPN

Your enthusiasm, hard work and never say die attitude are enough to repay us. Show the world what you can!
      Big Andy
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 786 posts |
      • 18 soon to be 19
      Reply #27: Jan 12, 2012 10:35:45 am
      Will Suarez be able to play if we make the cup final, when is it.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #28: Jan 12, 2012 02:19:05 pm
      Will Suarez be able to play if we make the cup final, when is it.

Not until sometime end of feb begining of march i think so he will be back, unless of course the FA manage to ban him again for not doing up his shoelaces with their approved methods  :f_tongueincheek:
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #29: Jan 12, 2012 04:55:02 pm
      Think he'll rip the league up when he comes back, he'll be playing in teh same Team as a fit Stevie hopefully and that makes us a totally different Animal.

This.
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #30: Jan 12, 2012 09:15:45 pm
      Think he'll rip the league up when he comes back, he'll be playing in teh same Team as a fit Stevie hopefully and that makes us a totally different Animal.
      Was just thinking the same thing. Those two are bound to click
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #31: Jan 13, 2012 12:14:46 pm
      Just thinking about our South American players.

They all seem like top blokes.

Aurelio (despite his unfortunate injury record) has always been a top pro, as has Maxi, stepping in when needed and never whining to the press.

Lucas, who supported a terrible time from his own fans to turn his career around and become a rock for his club and country.

And Suarez, who pledges his future to us despite the English media and Footballing Authorities trying to drive him out.

Don't know much about Coates, but hopefully he'll be in the same mould as the rest!
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #32: Jan 13, 2012 04:19:03 pm
      Is right Luis lad!  :gt-happyup:
      MsGerrard
      Reply #33: Jan 13, 2012 10:19:12 pm

This.....he'll be absolutely buzzing when he gets back into the team, halfway stage tomorrow, can't wait !!!!

Quick Reply