Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

Package Deal's

Read 2312 times
      MiciG91
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,664 posts | 38 
      Package Deal's
      Jan 17, 2012 11:03:10 pm
      I'm after booking 3 tickets to Liverpool vs Man United on the 27th from a company called Wharton's travel.I read a few different reviews on different forum's and they seem to be very highly rated haven't seen a bad review yet.

It put me back 350 euro for the ticket,ferry,transfers,2nights accommodation,breakfast,and lunch on the first day.

What i want to know is

1) How many tickets are allocated to package deals.It still isn't sold out  ???

2)Has anyone ever used this company before and where they good ? Where will the tickets be allocated i'd love to be in the Kop but i won't hold my breath

After giving up on getting tickets through the fancard (as i don't have one) and even if i did the only other games i've been to is Wigan in 07 and Stoke away in 08.I resorted to looking for a package.I was shocked at the amount of different company's still with tickets available most of them were more expensive and didn't include transport.

Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Re: Package Deal's
      Reply #1: Jan 18, 2012 08:17:20 am
      I can't answer your questions, sorry Mici.

Just thought I'd comment on how reasonable that price is. At first glance it seems a lot but considering the cost of 3 match tickets alone and the fact that getting one for that particular game is near impossible, I think £290 with ferry, transfers, 2 nights accommodation, breakfast and lunch on the first day is a pretty good deal.

As you say though, it's a bit worrying that so many of these packages are available when buying a match ticket normally is so hard.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #2: Jan 18, 2012 08:24:07 am
      Not bad price that considering match ticket is near enough £50 and most hotels in the city are around £100 per night.

Id say, chances are your tickets are in the Centenary lower along with the thomas cook packages etc. Ian Ayre was previously asked by a supporters group (SOS if I remember rightly) how many tickets are given to travel companys and he refused to answer  :roll:

Given the fact you havent got a fancard, its a better option than coming over and risk trying to get ticket from a tout who would probably charge around £150 for this game! :mad:
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #3: Jan 18, 2012 04:20:56 pm
      It's 350 per person lads. Not 350 for 3 tickets and the rest.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #4: Jan 18, 2012 08:31:08 pm
      Ohhhhh. That's sh*te then!
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,362 posts | 2877 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #5: Jan 18, 2012 08:48:02 pm
      ticket,ferry,transfers,2nights accommodation,breakfast,and lunch on the first day.

Ticket =50 quid say euro
      2 nights can be got for 80 to a ton sterling
      Breakfast is probbly covered in the price or no more then a fiver
      Lunch 5 to 10 quid
      Ferry = 65 euro
      Transfers 30 quid

Not a go at you in any way shape or form mate but its a fooking joke some company can offer deals like that for a game like this.
      MiciG91
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,664 posts | 38 
      Reply #6: Jan 18, 2012 10:01:44 pm
      ticket,ferry,transfers,2nights accommodation,breakfast,and lunch on the first day.

Ticket =50 quid say euro
      2 nights can be got for 80 to a ton sterling
      Breakfast is probbly covered in the price or no more then a fiver
      Lunch 5 to 10 quid
      Ferry = 65 euro
      Transfers 30 quid

Not a go at you in any way shape or form mate but its a fooking joke some company can offer deals like that for a game like this.
      I know what your saying mate but you think they'd sell the ticket on it's own without the rest of the package ? Not a F***ing hope.

I knew i wasn't going to get it through the fancard so it was either a package or rely on touts :/

Anyway if we win i won't be too bothered about the match i'v never got to go to a big game like this before and according to the travel company thy said they will have some tickets for the Kop and since we requested first we'd be top of the list :)
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,008 posts | 209 
      • do do do
      Reply #7: Jan 31, 2012 01:42:59 am
      I thought this was about the package deals you can get on the site. Is there a thread for that or can I post about it here? Has anyone ever had one of these experiences such as the Number 7 Lounge because I am quite sure my old man and brother and I will be there for the Villa game in April as it's obviously sold out and the holiday is already booked! I'm keen to hear about experiences so thanks in advance.

Quick Reply