Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

WE DON'T BUY THE SUN CAMPAIGN

Read 10797 times
      MsGerrard
      Re: WE DON'T BUY THE SUN CAMPAIGN
      Reply #23: Mar 03, 2012 06:51:32 pm
      Couldn't believe my eyes when some idiot was reading the damn scummy rag on the coach going to the match today, and he wasn't even a young fella, old enough to know better, but when I tackled him, he didn't really seem to know why  :mad: Wtf why? just why?  :f_steam:
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #24: Mar 03, 2012 08:26:16 pm
      Couldn't believe my eyes when some idiot was reading the damn scummy rag on the coach going to the match today, and he wasn't even a young fella, old enough to know better, but when I tackled him, he didn't really seem to know why  :mad: Wtf why? just why?  :f_steam:
      Absolutely unbelievable Cas, should have binned the dickhead and threw him off the coach.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #25: Mar 03, 2012 08:28:53 pm
      Absolutely unbelievable Cas, should have binned the dickhead and threw him off the coach.

If I'd of been in charge believe me, he'd of been left at the service station  :roll:
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #26: Mar 03, 2012 08:36:12 pm
      If I'd of been in charge believe me, he'd of been left at the service station with the offending rag shoved where it doesn't shine  :roll:

Fixed that for you MsG.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #27: Mar 03, 2012 08:41:31 pm

Thankyou Rodders.....I was being to polite  ;)
      shaunchef
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 746 posts | 11 
      • JFT96 YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
      Reply #28: Mar 04, 2012 01:06:22 am
      Here is the link the the irish Sun facebook page, please join me and dombard there there wall with Don't buy the Sun flyers
      http://www.facebook.com/theirishsun?sk=wall
      shaunchef
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 746 posts | 11 
      • JFT96 YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
      Reply #29: Mar 04, 2012 01:19:50 am
      here is the link to the sun facebook page,  dombard these cu*ts
      [urlhttp://www.facebook.com/thesun?sk=wall][/url]
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 40,235 posts | 8572 
      Reply #30: Mar 04, 2012 01:57:30 am

It's unbelievable that sh*te still goes on, pisses me off even more when the ignorant arseholes then claim to know nothing about it, my favourite one for this is point to the badge and ask the idiot do they know what the flames are for.

Sums up some of our support at times.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #31: Mar 04, 2012 06:54:10 am
      It's unbelievable that sh*te still goes on, pisses me off even more when the ignorant arseholes then claim to know nothing about it, my favourite one for this is point to the badge and ask the idiot do they know what the flames are for.

Sums up some of our support at times.
      The definition of plastic fans them F***ing dickheads.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 40,235 posts | 8572 
      Reply #32: Mar 04, 2012 12:54:54 pm
      No more gentle "education." The boycott has been in the news, the flyers, banners and flags at the match are all very, very prominent. There is NO excuse for any so-called Liverpool fan to buy it and anyone seen with it should be told in no uncertain terms that they are not welcome in the city.

Just remember that newspaper had on it's front page that we, the people of Liverpool - pissed on dead bodies. Read that back again slowly.

Anyone from Liverpool or who claims to support us, but reads that sh*te needs a F***ing hiding.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #33: Mar 04, 2012 05:09:06 pm
      No more gentle "education." The boycott has been in the news, the flyers, banners and flags at the match are all very, very prominent. There is NO excuse for any so-called Liverpool fan to buy it and anyone seen with it should be told in no uncertain terms that they are not welcome in the city.Just remember that newspaper had on it's front page that we, the people of Liverpool - pissed on dead bodies. Read that back again slowly.Anyone from Liverpool or who claims to support us, but reads that sh*te needs a f**king hiding.

Is right, no excuse for anyone.

Nothing suprises me, at Stamford Bridge before the cup game the Justice for the 96 was getting an airing in the concourse and a group of fellas standing next to me were asking "whats the 96"??. How can I put it, I educated them..poiltley  ;)
      sniperwolf4b3ll3ami3
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 541 posts |
      • mad about liverpool
      Reply #34: Mar 04, 2012 10:52:39 pm
      Burn every copy  :action-smiley-055:
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #35: Mar 05, 2012 10:24:52 am
      Without doubt anyone who asks the question "who are the 96" is masquerading as an LFC supporter.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #36: Mar 05, 2012 10:32:03 am
      Without doubt anyone who asks the question "who are the 96" is masquerading as an LFC supporter.

That's putting it mildly Stuey lad.
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #37: Mar 05, 2012 09:43:37 pm
      Just as an example too how powerful the S** article was...I have been a Liverpool supporter since around 1983-84'. My youth coach was from Liverpool and he gave me a box of old Liverpool Matches on VHS and thats how it started....

But, for a long time I honestly thought the disaster was due to the Hooligan firms and/or fans rioting.  Here in the US it really wasnt as big a story as it was in the UK, so the information I had was what came from the press on those first 2 days afterwards.  We didnt see the Taylor report or the hearings and aftermath.  Then when I started watching matches online and trading old VHS and compilation DVD's I would see the "Justice for the 96" and Boycott the S**" banners.  It wasnt until then that what I thought happened was completely wrong.  It wasnt my fault, I just assumed it was Hooligans.  I just didnt know better at that time.

If anything that, to me, shows the power of that Headline. Thats the damage and I dont think any apology will correct that. What that man and his paper did was to completely disrespect not just the people and how they died but he disrespected their memory and WHO they were. Thats the crime and that is unforgivable.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #38: Mar 05, 2012 09:51:23 pm
      But, for a long time I honestly thought the disaster was due to the Hooligan firms and/or fans rioting

Sad fact is there are some fans of other clubs in this country who think this way even now.

Be it ignorance or maybe they will just use anything to have a go at this football club due to whatever sad personel reason.

We will continue to fight for justice, all we can do is keep banging this drum loudly.

Dont buy the S*n!

JFT96!

Quick Reply