Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

Carling Cup Final tickets announcement

Read 43804 times
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Re: Carling Cup Final tickets announcement
      Reply #23: Jan 26, 2012 01:43:48 pm

Me too! Going all the way from Brazil to London and not watching the match would be so f***in frustrating!
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #24: Jan 26, 2012 01:55:40 pm
      With those who have a membership, I am sure they will issue paper-tickets.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #25: Jan 26, 2012 02:19:19 pm
      I'm going nuts here thinking about it!
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #26: Jan 26, 2012 02:23:55 pm
      I know it doesnt give any clue on the site yet but anyone got any gut feeling when more info will be out?
      SEANOBYRNE78
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 723 posts |
      Reply #27: Jan 26, 2012 02:26:07 pm
      If I cannot get a ticket online i will be there matchday hunting down the touts  ;)
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #28: Jan 26, 2012 02:51:17 pm
      Omg, the cheapest ticket for Liverpool fans I found on the internet was £518, no way I can afford that. Don't think Liverpool tickets are going to general sale so I guess my only hope is someone helping me :D
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,608 posts | 6930 
      Reply #29: Jan 26, 2012 03:24:16 pm
      Top ticket price would be £90 in the Liverpool end. 

I'd imagine a large majority of these internet tout sites (which are illegal) are part of the neutral areas.

No way would I be spending that much - I'd rather be in a boozer full of reds for free.  Be interesting to see if the Everton game gets moved to the midweek after.  Hopefully we might have a trophy to parade before the game.
      StevieG123

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #30: Jan 26, 2012 04:20:07 pm
      Top ticket price would be £90 in the Liverpool end. 

I'd imagine a large majority of these internet tout sites (which are illegal) are part of the neutral areas.

No way would I be spending that much - I'd rather be in a boozer full of reds for free.  Be interesting to see if the Everton game gets moved to the midweek after.  Hopefully we might have a trophy to parade before the game.

It's been postponed it says on the offal.
      http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/match/fixtures

I need a ticket any which way! For anyone that can help when tickets are available. :)
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #31: Jan 26, 2012 04:23:39 pm
      No way I'd pay that much either, £518 is more than R$1400. That is almost the cost of the flight from Rio to London. I want to see that game so much though :( I just can't afford £518
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #32: Jan 26, 2012 05:42:38 pm
      Liverpool FC wait to find out Carling Cup final ticket allocation as Merseyside derby set to be rescheduled
      LIVERPOOL FC are expected to find out on Friday how many tickets the club has been allocated for their Carling Cup final clash with Cardiff City at Wembley.

The Reds overcame Manchester City in a pulsating semi-final clash, triumphing 3-2 on aggregate after a 2-2 draw in Wednesday night's second-leg at Anfield.

It means Kenny Dalglish's side will now face Championship outfit Cardiff at Wembley on Sunday February 26, as they bid to land their first major trophy since 2006.

The Football League are expected to announce full ticketing arrangements on Friday, but last season both finalists, Arsenal and Birmingham City, received an allocation of 31,000 tickets, and Reds fans will be hoping for similar figures this season.

The League Cup traditionally sees clubs granted more generous allocations than the FA Cup, where last season's finalists received a measly 25,000 tickets each.

Liverpool's progression to their 10th League Cup final, meanwhile, will mean a rescheduling of the 217th Merseyside derby, due to be held at Anfield next month.

The Reds are due to host Everton at Anfield a day earlier, on Saturday February 25, but that game will now be rearranged for later in the campaign, with the prospect of a midweek derby looming large.

Liverpool Echo

JFT96_LFC
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 619 posts |
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #33: Jan 26, 2012 06:30:25 pm
      Desperate for 2 tickets for the final for me and my Cousin. Would be forever in debt to any fellow Red who would help me out. Have bought tickets from people on here before. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #34: Jan 26, 2012 07:35:43 pm
      Omg, the cheapest ticket for Liverpool fans I found on the internet was £518, no way I can afford that. Don't think Liverpool tickets are going to general sale so I guess my only hope is someone helping me :D

IF and only if, I can fulfill the requirements to buy a ticket, I can try to get one for you?
      Jase
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,287 posts |
      Reply #35: Jan 26, 2012 10:09:07 pm
      I just hope their's a system were bandwagon fans don't prevent match going fans getting a ticket, like in previous finals....
      MsGerrard
      Reply #36: Jan 26, 2012 11:19:35 pm
      I just hope their's a system were bandwagon fans don't prevent match going fans getting a ticket, like in previous finals....

Yes, well said mate, I sincerely hope the true fans who have supported and travelled the country supporting the REDS in the earlier rounds get first dibs at tickets.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #37: Jan 26, 2012 11:31:38 pm
      31,000 tickets allocated for each set of fans.

That leaves 28,000 others. Madness, IMO, that there are so many that don't go each club.

Shocking! Thing is, for the FA Cup final its even less!
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #38: Jan 27, 2012 12:21:10 am
      IF and only if, I can fulfill the requirements to buy a ticket, I can try to get one for you?

Oh yes mate, definitely. I'm already very grateful with the fact you're just considering it!
      Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,814 posts | 67 
      Reply #39: Jan 27, 2012 12:19:39 pm
      Surely season ticket holders get a priority rating as well ? especially if they are in the cup scheme ?
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #40: Jan 27, 2012 12:45:16 pm
      Annoyed I never got a ticket for the city game. I'm in Chester and was busy so I couldn't have made the game, but I could've sold the ticket to a friend so I'd atleast have it recorded on my fancard!

Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #41: Jan 27, 2012 02:19:11 pm
      Ticket details for Cardiff City's Carling Cup final against Liverpool released
      First details of Cardiff City’s ticket allocation for the Carling Cup final at Wembley have been released.

City fans have been handed the west end of the famous ground – the end they watched the defeats to Portsmouth in the FA Cup final and Blackpool in the Championship play-off final.

The Bluebirds and fellow finalists Liverpool have each been given 31,000 tickets. The Football League yesterday said prices were set as £90 for the best seats in category one, £72 for category two seats, £56 for category three and £40 in category four.

Half price tickets will be available on all categories for senior citizens and under-16s.

Cardiff City’s more than 18,000 season ticket holders are likely to get first option.

Fans are already booking their transport to Wembley although supporters’ groups have yet to publish details on their travel arrangements, with ticketing plans still being sorted by club and league officials yesterday.

But the Cardiff City Supporters’ Club (CCSC) yesterday said it would be adding a £1 surcharge to coach fares to raise money for the Fred Keenor statue fund.

A statement from CCSC said: “We are also getting in touch with the various independent groups who will hopefully do the same.

“We realise that the day out at Wembley will be an expensive one for all concerned. Will be shelling out probably close to £100 each when you add up the cost of tickets, travel, refreshments, etc, but in the grand scheme of things, an extra £1 isn’t going to make much of a difference.

“If we can get everyone behind this – there’s no reason why people travelling up in minibuses and cars cannot get into the spirit of things either – we could raise a considerable chunk to get us nearer the statue target.

“Wouldn’t it be great if at the end of a season when Cardiff City have reached another major domestic cup final, we could finally get to see Fred with the FA Cup as a permanent fixture outside our stadium?”

City reached the first League Cup final in their history after beating Crystal Palace in a penalty shoot out after extra time on Tuesday. Their opponents Liverpool beat big-spending Manchester City, sealing their first trip to Wembley since the stadium was rebuilt.

Wales Online

Monobrow
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,425 posts | 27 
      Reply #42: Jan 27, 2012 03:25:33 pm
      Not sure I can deal with this suspense much longer.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,608 posts | 6930 
      Reply #43: Jan 27, 2012 03:48:22 pm
      I predict it will go something like this.

1. ST holders/Members with 2 Carling Cup credits
      2. ST holders who were on League Cup Auto Scheme
      3. ST holders not on ACS with 1 CC credit/Members with 1 CC credit

If there are many thousands of members with a CC credit it is entirely possible that they will distinguish between members who just went to the cup game and members who went to the cup game and a number of league games.

Probably going to be after the United game before an announcement is made.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #44: Jan 27, 2012 03:49:10 pm
      Sigh, I hope I can get some tickets.
      StevieG123

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #45: Jan 27, 2012 03:55:29 pm
      Ticket details for Cardiff City's Carling Cup final against Liverpool released
      First details of Cardiff City’s ticket allocation for the Carling Cup final at Wembley have been released.

City fans have been handed the west end of the famous ground – the end they watched the defeats to Portsmouth in the FA Cup final and Blackpool in the Championship play-off final.

The Bluebirds and fellow finalists Liverpool have each been given 31,000 tickets. The Football League yesterday said prices were set as £90 for the best seats in category one, £72 for category two seats, £56 for category three and £40 in category four.

Half price tickets will be available on all categories for senior citizens and under-16s.

Cardiff City’s more than 18,000 season ticket holders are likely to get first option.

Fans are already booking their transport to Wembley although supporters’ groups have yet to publish details on their travel arrangements, with ticketing plans still being sorted by club and league officials yesterday.

But the Cardiff City Supporters’ Club (CCSC) yesterday said it would be adding a £1 surcharge to coach fares to raise money for the Fred Keenor statue fund.

A statement from CCSC said: “We are also getting in touch with the various independent groups who will hopefully do the same.

“We realise that the day out at Wembley will be an expensive one for all concerned. Will be shelling out probably close to £100 each when you add up the cost of tickets, travel, refreshments, etc, but in the grand scheme of things, an extra £1 isn’t going to make much of a difference.

“If we can get everyone behind this – there’s no reason why people travelling up in minibuses and cars cannot get into the spirit of things either – we could raise a considerable chunk to get us nearer the statue target.

“Wouldn’t it be great if at the end of a season when Cardiff City have reached another major domestic cup final, we could finally get to see Fred with the FA Cup as a permanent fixture outside our stadium?”

City reached the first League Cup final in their history after beating Crystal Palace in a penalty shoot out after extra time on Tuesday. Their opponents Liverpool beat big-spending Manchester City, sealing their first trip to Wembley since the stadium was rebuilt.

Wales Online

Ahhhh god, please will someone grab me a ticket when they're available, there'll be a few bevvies in it for you when you come down on the day too :)

Quick Reply