Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Your Man of the Match?

Pepe Reina
      (0.5%)
      Martin Skrtel
      (11%)
      Daniel Agger
      (21.5%)
      Martin Kelly
      (13.2%)
      Jordan Henderson
      (3.7%)
      Stewart Downing
      (2.3%)
      Andy Carroll
      (40.6%)
      Dirk Kuyt
      (6.8%)
      Someone else
      (0.5%)

Liverpool 2:1 Manchester United FA Cup: In game & post match Glee

Read 68225 times
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Re: Liverpool 2:1 Manchester United FA Cup: In game & post match Glee
      Reply #874: Jan 30, 2012 09:38:41 am

Still how I feel this morning.
      What a week we've had.

Back to the bread and butter tomorrow.

;D who said he wasn't crazy?

AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,684 posts | 6690 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #875: Jan 30, 2012 12:08:22 pm
      The images of Suarez celebrating like that will stick in my mind for ever. Just f***in' love him to bits.

Well done lads, beat those lying pricks and knocked them out of the FA Cup. Sucked in ya cu*ts.

So proud, what a few days it's been for us, let's keep the good times rolling lads.
      Jase
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,287 posts |
      Reply #876: Jan 30, 2012 01:09:40 pm
      Brilliant picture of Suarez and also Aurelio, who won't get much of a look in anymore due to Enrique.

Great to see.
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #877: Jan 30, 2012 01:13:17 pm
      Just got back home from a weekend escapade with my friends. No internet at the hostel we went to, but we did have a TV with satellite, so i could watch the game.
       It was early in the morning, so not too many people were watching, but to my surprise, there were 2 Liverpool fans...and a big fat Manc wearing Shreks shirt!!. He arrived when the match was 1-0 and stayed in a corner for the remaining time. I didnt have a camera (they are forbidden at bachellors partys) but the scene was a joy to watch

As for the match, solid performance, and proper proof that possesion means sh*t, if you dont know what to do with it. Big Andy worked his socks off, and I only gave my MOTM to Dirk for his goal. Delighted for the guts shown, and the Kop was Outstanding, really incredible. Loved Luis celebration on the stands. Can someone PLEASE make a gif with the FULL celebration of the first goal? One poster was right and he DID shove a fist to the Mancs! Id love to see that, and i only found it on the video posted a few pages back!

Cheers, and still buzzing
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #878: Jan 30, 2012 01:18:18 pm
      Did he really shove his fist at the Manc's? I'm not sure he did, the goal was scored that end and it seemed to me it was towards our boys celebrating..

I don't think he would be that daft knowing that the camera's would be on him.

I just think it was a celebration towards the lads celebrating the goal.
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #879: Jan 30, 2012 01:30:49 pm
       Dunno, looks that way to me...I remeber clearly seeing it live, but now all the clips i find are edited  ;)
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #880: Jan 30, 2012 01:35:52 pm
      Dunno, looks that way to me...I remeber clearly seeing it live, but now all the clips i find are edited  ;)

Don't get me wrong I could be wrong, that was just my first impression as he did it, the lads celebrating, making their way back and he salutes them??

Who knows... That's his defence sorted anyway for when the Mirror make an issue of it  :f_tongueincheek:
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #881: Jan 30, 2012 01:41:11 pm
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #882: Jan 30, 2012 02:20:29 pm
      Not mine but F***ing brilliant:

"The FA today awarded the FA Cup tie to Manchester after accepting Patrice Evra's claim that his team in fact scored 6 times. Despite 5 of the goals not being caught by any of the players, the crowd, or the TV cameras, the FA found Mr. Evra a very convincing witness. On other hand, 'we found Mr. Reina's testimony to be totally unreliable. He admitted conceding one goal but was unable to come up with any evidence at all of saving any of the other 5. Since Mr. Reina could not prove he saved 5 goals, we concluded that they must have been scored'. The referee said that he didn't recall 6 goals being scored but couldn't be sure as he threw his notes away after the game.

Responding to comments that Mr. Evra had at various times after the game claimed his team had scored 1, 2, 3, 4 and 7 goals, the panel found that Mr. Evra, not being a native speaker of English, had confused these numbers and thought they all meant 6.

LFC have been urged not to appeal by fair play campaigners saying that Man U won fair and square and the team should not condone cheating."
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #883: Jan 30, 2012 02:37:35 pm
      Not mine but f**king brilliant:

"The FA today awarded the FA Cup tie to Manchester after accepting Patrice Evra's claim that his team in fact scored 6 times. Despite 5 of the goals not being caught by any of the players, the crowd, or the TV cameras, the FA found Mr. Evra a very convincing witness. On other hand, 'we found Mr. Reina's testimony to be totally unreliable. He admitted conceding one goal but was unable to come up with any evidence at all of saving any of the other 5. Since Mr. Reina could not prove he saved 5 goals, we concluded that they must have been scored'. The referee said that he didn't recall 6 goals being scored but couldn't be sure as he threw his notes away after the game.

Responding to comments that Mr. Evra had at various times after the game claimed his team had scored 1, 2, 3, 4 and 7 goals, the panel found that Mr. Evra, not being a native speaker of English, had confused these numbers and thought they all meant 6.

LFC have been urged not to appeal by fair play campaigners saying that Man U won fair and square and the team should not condone cheating."

Haha brilliant! Where did you get this from? Thinking of posting it on facebook but want to give the credit to the author
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #884: Jan 30, 2012 02:39:50 pm

Still how I feel this morning.
      What a week we've had.

Me too Racer.

Karma eh?
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #885: Jan 30, 2012 02:54:59 pm

Only 1 down, 7 or more to go for mr. evra. That's the price to pay for lying. And one Ferguscum just also started round 1 with de gea, 7 or more to go.
      andymac7565
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,088 posts | 23 
      Reply #886: Jan 30, 2012 02:59:06 pm
      Pure Joy seeing that.
      A couple sat by me had already left when Dirk smashed it in.
      Must admit it looked very much like we were heading to old toilet
      for the replay.

The place went mental when Dirk scored the looks on their little sad faces:- PRICELESS

We're not Racist we only hate Mancs................... ....
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #887: Jan 30, 2012 05:42:25 pm
      http://thekop.liverpoolfc.tv/_TOUGH-TIMES-FOR-MANCHESTER-UNITED/blog/5739248/173471.html

Everyone seen this page on the Official Site?

Man U..Closing Down.

Brill.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #888: Jan 30, 2012 06:52:16 pm
      What a four days that was!  ;D

Ok, they had more possession but hardly tested Pepe. Thought Sktrel and Johnson were great, Carroll had is best game in a red shirt and great to see Dirk get the winner (Kop end, 88th minute... brilliant! ;D)

The ground and Kop especially, was a throwback to the old days. Everyone around me was singing for the full 90 mins and when Dirk scored it went ballastic.

Perfect response from the team after the Bolton game, lets get 3 points tomorrow night and take it from there. It could set us up nicely for the rest of the season.

Just on edge about the Cup final ticket announcement tomorrow  :roll:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8520 
      Reply #889: Jan 30, 2012 06:52:37 pm
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #890: Jan 30, 2012 09:26:29 pm
      Haha brilliant! Where did you get this from? Thinking of posting it on facebook but want to give the credit to the author
      A friend of mine sent it to me, and someone sent it to him, no clue where it began!
      6stringer
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,051 posts | 517 
      Reply #891: Jan 31, 2012 01:56:47 pm
      First time ive had chance to come on here since I got home...
      Fantastic result and what a day both my son and I had..His first visit to Anfield and he's well and truely hooked now!..
      Although we didn't play brilliant I thought our grit and determination shone through and for me Andy Carrolls best game so far in a red shirt..He caused Evans and Smalling no end of problems with his height and power holding it up really well...bit miffed that when he did win those headers and knocked it down there was no one near to scoop it up..
      No idea where Carra was playing especially when he kicked off the second half with Carroll , that was a bit odd..maybe Kenny let him roam a bit seen as it was his birthday..ha ha.
      Special mention to the staff in the Centenary stand who were top notch in their hospitality and in welcoming my boy to Anfield for the first time in his life..They made us both feel really welcome and helped to make my boys day a day he will NEVER forget !!.

kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #892: Jan 31, 2012 01:59:14 pm
      We were poor - but got the win...that's all that matters!!
      macca8
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #893: Jan 31, 2012 03:58:07 pm
      That's epic and pure happiness from our Mr. Suarez. That's what I felt that day surrounded by dozens of Scum lovers.
      redrox
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 578 posts | 13 
      Reply #894: Jan 31, 2012 08:47:11 pm
      First time I've been on here since the match, been winding hubby and sis in-law up singing
      "we knocked out both Mancs
       we knocked out both Mancs
       Coz we're the greatest
       we knocked out both Mancs"
       Must admit neither have been amused but who cares, thought we were a bit slow in places but the main thing is the result. Two cracking goals off Agger and Kuyt but I think the thing I enjoyed the most has to be Luis's celebrating, can't help but love that guy.
      Shame about the North Wales bloke acting a complete and utter tw*t and once again drawing the media away from a brilliant result, (I'm so glad I come from the south.)
      Well done to the lads 2 Manc teams knocked out in a week its great! (What was that you said about knocking Liverpool out of the cups Rooney and Barry??)  :lmao:
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,000 posts | 3951 
      Reply #895: Feb 01, 2012 06:26:12 pm

Noone round him looks impressed by the dam right ignorance of this complete f**king idiot , A life time ban and a police investigation is the least they can do its cu*ts like this that get all the rest of us branded RACISTS!
      Crossed my mind today how coincidental it was that this F***ing tool was wearing a glaring white coat, he might as well have worn one of those fluorescent jackets designed to attract people's attention and make them aware of their presence.
      Hopefully somebody is looking into ulterior motives and dirty tricks by this welsh supporter(?).

Quick Reply