Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

football manager 2011

Read 1154 times
      worzelgummidge
      • Forum Titi Camara
      • Started Topic

• 41 posts |
      football manager 2011
      Feb 06, 2012 07:29:43 am
      Does anyone know how to use the editor please.

When you go liverpool you get about a million to start with, cos of all the crap with h&g, so i was going to alter my finances and give myself still a measly 20 million.

i did go into the editor and alter the finances and saved it but then when i go into the game i've still only got 1 million.

anyone know please.

thank you
      anoop
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 651 posts |
      • Liverpool fan till i die !!..
      Re: football manager 2011
      Reply #1: Feb 06, 2012 07:55:43 am
      i think you have to tick something when u start ur new save, and don't use editor, it ll spoil the fun of it. You ll get an additional amount near November.
      And even without buying anyone you still got a good squad to make into the top 4. Kuyt will be a beast. Play him as a striker he ll score for fun. Train henderson to go forward and to hit some long range stuffs..so you ll get an ideal replacement for gerrard. Don't sell off lucas. I got offers from inter for about 15m at d start of season. He developed well and eventually PS brought him for 45m.  Still i am helpless with carrol. :( .Coates scores more goals than him. I used to play kelly at CB. He got developed into a word class CD. And of course jack robinson 
      worzelgummidge
      • Forum Titi Camara
      • Started Topic

• 41 posts |
      Re: football manager 2011
      Reply #2: Feb 06, 2012 09:56:35 am
      Thanks mate but are you on about fm 11 or 12, cos i don't have 12 yet.

On FM 11, with no money(not really), and the free's i signed have turned out to be rubbish too....

Ryan babel is amazing, as is stevie, Torres is frustrating but good at times, Martin Kelly is awesome as is Danny Wilson.

Quick Reply