Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Please help! Which best hosp package for boyfriend?

Read 7230 times
      wenty
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 2 posts |
      Please help! Which best hosp package for boyfriend?
      Feb 07, 2012 11:51:16 am
      Hi all. My boyfriend is a big Liverpool fan (we don’t live in mainland UK) and as a treat I wanted to buy him tickets to see Liverpool/aston villa on 7 April, as it is easter and can both take time away. I know maybe not the best match, but I just can’t afford the time away or the more expensive matches. I want to make it a treat so I am happy to pay £250 or so each. Well, there are 2 options.. the executive club (sit in main stand) or the boot room (behind goal, but you do get a former lfc player, and he would love that, he is 51 so knows all the players) which is better?!!! Please I would love to ask him, but can’t!!

The Executive Club
      The Executive Club offers a full hospitality experience in the traditional setting of the Main Stand. Packages are available in the International Suite, 1892 Suite or the Trophy Room; all of which provide excellent dining facilities, with our dedicated and highly trained staff ensuring you enjoy your pre and post match hospitality. Parties of 6 or less may have to share a table in the lounge.
      Package includes:
      •   Match ticket in the Main Stand (wing section)
      •   Use of the International Suite, 1892 Lounge or Trophy Room
      •   Delicious five-course meal
      •   Half-time tea and coffee
      •   Full-time tea, coffee and sandwiches
      •   Matchday programme
      •   In-lounge betting facilities
      •   Licensed Bar
      Satellite TV broadcasting the LFC TV channel and match highlights

The Boot Room pre-match Package
      The Boot Room pre-match is an ideal place to meet and relax before the game. Guests can call into the Museum before making their way to The Boot Room to enjoy a delicious three course meal, a former player will be on hand to discuss the day's game and team selection before guests stroll around to join thousands of fellow supporters in the Upper Anfield Road stand to cheer the team on before heading home.

Package includes:

•   Match ticket in the Upper Anfield Road Stand (Block 225)
      •   Pre-match access to the LFC Museum
      •   Delicious three-course set matchday meal, served before the game
      •   Former LFC player in attendance
      •   Matchday programme
      •   Licensed bar
      •   Satellite TV broadcasting the LFC TV channel and match highlights
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Re: Please help! Which best hosp package for boyfriend?
      Reply #1: Feb 07, 2012 12:36:06 pm
      Tough choice.

I'd be inclined to do the one in the Main Stand personally, even if you had to share a table for your meal.

I've never done one of the hospitality packages at Anfield though - so somebody else may have a better idea.
      Joey B
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,664 posts | 46 
      Reply #2: Feb 07, 2012 02:02:05 pm
       Hi Wenty,welcome to the forum.Like you I have to decide between the two options.Two of my sons are clubbing together as a (whisper) 60th birthday pressie.My only problem is gettin time off work as Saturdays are crucial to my job and I would have to take Sat & Sun due to travelling from Surrey.The Main stand option looks a real treat.   :scarf:
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #3: Feb 07, 2012 02:56:02 pm
      It's difficult to say which one is better and I think whatever you decide, he's gonna love it. However, if it was my personal choice, I think I'd go with the one that gives you the chance of meeting a former LFC player. I did the Anfield Experience last year and what I loved the most about it was meeting Phil Neal and David Johnson, taking a pic with them and getting their autographs.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #4: Feb 07, 2012 04:26:08 pm
      However, if it was my personal choice, I think I'd go with the one that gives you the chance of meeting a former LFC player.

I would have thought if you were knocking round the Main Stand - Trophy Room dining etc you would have more of a chance of seeing the current players as well as some ex-players.  Just a thought.
      Big Andy
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 786 posts |
      • 18 soon to be 19
      Reply #5: Feb 08, 2012 08:55:01 am
      Anyone got any idea how long can you wait at the start of the year for these types of tickets before they get sold out and do you only need one membership for more than 1 person.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #6: Feb 08, 2012 09:18:32 am
      Anyone got any idea how long can you wait at the start of the year for these types of tickets before they get sold out and do you only need one membership for more than 1 person.

How do you mean Andy? For the package deals?

If so you dont need a membership for them, if you go on the official site to "Buy tickets" most of the Hospitality deals for the majority of games still have tickets left.

Is that what you meant?
      Ard Mhacha Red
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,794 posts | 31 
      Reply #7: Feb 13, 2012 08:35:45 am
      I'd go with the executive club.

I havent been in there before, but i have been in the reds bar a few times. Got to meet David Fairclough in there. Also you get to have a drink after the game in the Executive Club. Like JD said, a good chance you might bump into a few red there.

Im sure it'll be a great day whatever you choose!

Quick Reply