Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Man Utd 2-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match Discussion

Read 59613 times
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: Man Utd 2-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match Discussion
      Reply #828: Feb 11, 2012 10:28:13 pm
      Wouldn't matter it's not like anyone is going to question the befuddled old tw*t.

Probably not, but as Luis said all was not what it seemed.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #829: Feb 11, 2012 10:31:04 pm
      I really feel for Luis, he's been having a tough few months.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,227 posts | 4920 
      Reply #830: Feb 11, 2012 10:41:50 pm
      I'm just about to watch the highlights as I had to work.

I see Ferguson talking sh*te again and trying to take the moral high ground.

What a c**t.
      luckofirish8
      • Forum Ron Yeats

• 454 posts | 20 
      Reply #831: Feb 11, 2012 10:48:41 pm
      Balotelli : If i was in Suarez boots and got banned for 8 games for something i didn't do,i wouldn't shake evras hand either.

Jamie Rednapp : If your walking down the street and you see someone you dont like, you dont shake their hand.

Kenny Dalglish : If someone said I was racist and I new full heartedly that I certanly wasnt, then I wouldnt shake their hand.

GARY NEVILLE : If you dont like the man, dont shake his hand.

So f**k Evra and every other f**ker thats saying Suarez this Suarez that!!!

It really is this simple.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #832: Feb 11, 2012 10:50:36 pm
      It's so frustrating how the media are ruining Footie! That said, I wouldn't of shaking the lying cu*ts hand! He's lowest dirt and tried to then winde suarez into a reaction at the end! Classless fool! Sir alco calling for his head? Behave and look at your squad of scum! Giggs? Nice guy!! Rooney??? Old lady snatch basher! Ferdinand?? Cocaine ridden tit! Sure what do u expect being led by an alco!

Hand shake or lack there of is now considered on par with modern warfare as far as media are concerned!! Shocking!!

On the match.. Played shocking deserved nothing! Standing off utd??? Kk man today wasn't your best!
      LFCBAFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,539 posts | 30 
      • Scousers rule the country!
      Reply #833: Feb 11, 2012 10:53:57 pm
      Hoping Fergie gets charged for his comments the whisky nosed cretin, Cantona and Ferdinand are alot worse

Also for Evra, I really hope Liverpool complain the FA because he deserves everything he gets!!!
      franfieldeire
      • On Trial

• 4 posts |
      Reply #834: Feb 11, 2012 10:59:04 pm
      Remember LFC have no friends in the media. LFC's PR people need to get out first thing and bombard the press with damage limitation, beacuse this will eventully end up with KK or Suarez going/sold/sacked if something isn't done. We've been brandished racist & today won't have done us any favours.
      HeighwayToHeaven
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #835: Feb 11, 2012 11:04:57 pm
      It's been a sh*te day. I don't know what else to say.

Roll on the next match.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 31,340 posts | 2817 
      Reply #836: Feb 11, 2012 11:15:28 pm
      I'm still intrigued as to how Suarez 'let Liverpool down' today.

He didn't shake the hand of a player he doesn't like. Big wow.

People need to either

a) accept that people with differences on issues won't shake hands or
      b) call for the whole handshake sh*te to be fu**ed off completely because it's being rendered meaningless if you're expected to shake hands and move on even if you don't feel that way.

I have no idea why it's become such a big deal and I'd genuinely like to know why people think Suarez has let everyone down.
      King of the Kop
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 59 posts |
      Reply #837: Feb 11, 2012 11:17:52 pm
      Just seen the Suarez- Evra handshake that wasnt on MOTD. Evra is a w**ker and always will be a w**ker imho !! A liar, Cheat, and 2nd rate footballer it's Luis' decision if he doesn't want to shake the hand of the gimp who stitched him up .. If I was Suarez i'd have lamped that french pr*ck !!
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,227 posts | 4920 
      Reply #838: Feb 11, 2012 11:18:45 pm
      I'm still intrigued as to how Suarez 'let Liverpool down' today.

He didn't shake the hand of a player he doesn't like. Big wow.

People need to either

a) accept that people with differences on issues won't shake hands or
      b) call for the whole handshake sh*te to be fu**ed off completely because it's being rendered meaningless if you're expected to shake hands and move on even if you don't feel that way.

I have no idea why it's become such a big deal and I'd genuinely like to know why people think Suarez has let everyone down.

Agree mate.

This handshake thing is a load of bollocks and the amount of s**t being talked about a meaningless event is ridiculous.

Also I'd love to know who Ferguson thinks he is telling us who should or shouldn't represent this club. F**k allto do with the whiskey nosed b*****d.
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Reply #839: Feb 11, 2012 11:30:55 pm
      Fergie forgetting all about his little mister miners............http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/2374021/Ferguson-not-at-the-races.html
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6720 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #840: Feb 11, 2012 11:33:54 pm
      Turned off the TV as soon as the final whistle went, so didn't see what that c**t Evra did but reading what he did on here, makes me hate the c**t even more so.

Gutted with the way we played today. Sideways, backwards and on the counter again we would do the same. Becoming quite frustrating.  :mad: :mad: No one wants to run at any defenders and take them on apart from Glen J in the first 10 minutes.

Have to get that ball into the final third a hell of a lot quicker. Teams know how we play and we allow them to get as many back as possible while we are F***ing around with the ball in midfield.

Carroll should have been on from the start as should have Bellers. Eurored said it a few pages ago, we have 8 days off now, plenty of time to rest up. Should have played our best starting 11 from the off against this shower of sh*t.

As for Evra, you're a c**t and your Manager is a lying F***ing aroogant c**t who I can't wait till he leaves this game. Drunken Old c**t.

Rant Over.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #841: Feb 11, 2012 11:37:59 pm
      wasn't a big fuss last week at QPR why today.
      I really didn't think I could hate ferguson more than i did but he has managed to reach a new low in sportmanship telling another club to get rid of a player.
      This is what the FA should take exception to.
      johnolly
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 117 posts |
      Reply #842: Feb 11, 2012 11:38:31 pm
      I cannot put into words the anger, frustration and dissapontment I am feeling at the moment.

Anger- ferguson is a c**t, he is manipulative, rude and for one man has too much power in the English game. If he gives an opinion why does everyone in the media and fa agree with him and lick his arse? I just watched motd to see comments made about the game. Suarez is a disgrace and should not play for Liverpool? Not one commentator has the balls to say well actually Alex that's not really your call is it? And to be honest just by saying that you are showing your own ego has got a bit too big. I have never in my whole entire life ever heard a manager saying a player should not play for a rival club! It's disgusting. And to top it all off Suarez gets blamed for Ferdinand not shaking hands and for evra's disgraceful behaviour at the end of the game? And Hansen on motd, F***ing loved the bloke until tonight, fence sitting tw*t, how dare You call yourself a red after tonight.
      Frustration- we are not good enough, we've been good since the Bolton disaster, but the minute we drop Andy and Bellers? Just my opinion mind, but downing is not good enough. Might as well play with 10 when he plays.

Dissapontment- we bent over and took it the second half, we looked tired, leggy and lacking in ideas, my wife was in the pub watchinG the game with me(well pretending) and said why have your team give up? I never had an answer.

Sorry to bleat on so long but I am just so fu**ed off and needed to vent my anger to those who have the same love as me. YNWA.
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      Reply #843: Feb 11, 2012 11:46:59 pm
      Seen this on Twitter the poor Girl gettin a awful lot of fu**ed up tweets.................. .....Lynsey Dalglish @lynseydalglish

· Open

Death threats aren't at me.Can probably guess who they are at.Some of the comments at my mum have been disgusting as well!Needs to stop!
      kennystaff
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 292 posts |
      Reply #844: Feb 11, 2012 11:49:04 pm
      Hello, Dr. Phil. Didn't realise it was you, telling us how and what to feel.

What you cannot face coming to terms is that football clubs are built not in just one season, but over a span of a couple seasons. You complain about tactics? Mancini led his star studded City side to under 50 goals in a season and now look at them. Redknapp took until his third season to qualify for the Champions League and spent a sh*t load to get there. In their first 3 seasons what did both achieve? A domestic cup final and that was it. Kenny has done that within one season.

The problem with you is that you cannot handle supporting a team that doesn't win because you yearn for nothing but success. Your a weak minded, fickle and shallow person who revels in the feeling of being able to hold one over another person. When we win, you will gloat we are the best, and when we lose, you will try to force an opinion that is complete rubbish down people's throats and tell them to 'face it' because you wan't be right and you want to have the feeling of being the dominant being.

Quick reminder, that a forum consists of not just one opinion. To suggest to people that they should 'face it' simply because you said it is a contradiction of what a forum entails. You make up an iota of this forum and therefore hold very little overall substance. I suggest you face that before going off on another escapade of trying to stand out from the pack as a very insightful person who knows no wrong - because you aren't.

Rant over, Doc.

Best post i've ever read on here. Agree 100%. Knee Jerk city!!!!!
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      Reply #845: Feb 11, 2012 11:52:17 pm
      https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/405765_10151270944935338_679615337_22760542_1394798675_n.jpg

This looks like he went to shake his hand and the little runt pulled his hand back!!
      johnolly
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 117 posts |
      Reply #846: Feb 11, 2012 11:56:44 pm
      T
      Seen this on Twitter the poor Girl gettin a awful lot of fu**ed up tweets.................. .....Lynsey Dalglish @lynseydalglish

· Open

Death threats aren't at me.Can probably guess who they are at.Some of the comments at my mum have been disgusting as well!Needs to stop!

I agree, disgusting behaviour. Police should be called.]
      King of the Kop
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 59 posts |
      Reply #847: Feb 11, 2012 11:57:43 pm
      You thin Sir Alex Lick myfricking Backsideison is bad you better pray his b***ard son doesnt make it to the PL, Darren Fuckface  Ferguson is just as bad as his c**t of an old man. runs in the b***ard family !!
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #848: Feb 12, 2012 12:04:52 am
      Ferguson had a go at Luis in the first league game virtually calle dhim a cheat and now he calls him a disgrace.
      Surely this is against FA rules for another clubs manager to be so aggresive towards a player.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,164 posts | 8548 
      Reply #849: Feb 12, 2012 12:07:33 am
      Ferguson had a go at Luis in the first league game virtually calle dhim a cheat and now he calls him a disgrace.
      Surely this is against FA rules for another clubs manager to be so aggresive towards a player.

Notice the way Ferguson has gone after him, since what he did to them at Anfield last season.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,630 posts | 6940 
      Reply #850: Feb 12, 2012 12:09:49 am
      So, start of the day we were 4 points off 4th.  Very surprised that after a defeat we are still 4 points off.  Ironic that we could have snatched a draw and been 6 points off, or won and also been 4 points off!

Anyway, we have finished playing the top three teams home and away.  We play Arsenal, Chelsea and Newcastle (2 of them at home) and obviously they've still got games to play against other top 6 clubs.

Obviously Arsenal at home is going to be a massive game - enormous difference between being 1 point behind them and 7 points.

Four points off the top of the table with 13 games to go isn't massive.  So four points off 4th and teams who are also dropping points also isn't massive.

It's a shame we didn't get more points when we were playing well at the start of the season to give us a cushion over our ropey Winter form.

Quick Reply