Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Man Utd 2-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match Discussion

Read 59654 times
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Re: Man Utd 2-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match Discussion
      Reply #851: Feb 12, 2012 12:20:13 am
      I personally thought the gobs***e got off lightly today.I personally would not of shook his hand,I would have nutted the tw*t.Cheats deserve what they get,and their low-life manager,compounded the issue at the end by implying,our club should take sanctions against our player.At what point do we stop these FA and Manure politics,controlling our game.This corruption has to stop.
      RedCanuck
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 76 posts |
      Reply #852: Feb 12, 2012 12:33:32 am
      Firstly, What the hell is the FA playing at?  Did they not instruct Chelsea and QPR that there would be no hand-shake to prevent events such as today?  Yet Suarez is expected to shake that pricks hand??  The shaking of hands is a joke and needs to end now it has no place in the game.  Fergie should shut his mouth, I think he was well out of order to be speaking on what LFC stands for and that Suarez should never play for us again!  If today's comments by Fergie go untouched by the FA then this game is going to spiral downward!  The day in competitive sports you are expected to shake the hand of someone who has ruined your reputation based on lies is the day that the media now has more control than the FA. 

Just a little perspective I live in Vancouver Canada and on our sports radio all the hosts today on the radio were lambasting Fergie and the entire hand shaking pre-game in general.  Over here anyhow the british media are regarded as scum and an example of what should neever be allowed to happen. 
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #853: Feb 12, 2012 12:48:01 am
      Firstly, What the hell is the FA playing at?  Did they not instruct Chelsea and QPR that there would be no hand-shake to prevent events such as today?  Yet Suarez is expected to shake that pricks hand??  The shaking of hands is a joke and needs to end now it has no place in the game.  Fergie should shut his mouth, I think he was well out of order to be speaking on what LFC stands for and that Suarez should never play for us again!  If today's comments by Fergie go untouched by the FA then this game is going to spiral downward!  The day in competitive sports you are expected to shake the hand of someone who has ruined your reputation based on lies is the day that the media now has more control than the FA. 

Just a little perspective I live in Vancouver Canada and on our sports radio all the hosts today on the radio were lambasting Fergie and the entire hand shaking pre-game in general.  Over here anyhow the british media are regarded as scum and an example of what should neever be allowed to happen. 
      Absolutely right mate,players carry forward bad relationships,it happens in all sports,but Managers are paid to show dignity,and unfortunately for the game in England,that gobs***e in Manchester,has been able to manipulate the game's,referees and governing bodies,for far too long.Hence the tension in the game,whenever the scum are involved.Is'nt it refreshing how games against,Citeh,Spurs,Arsenal,et al,all are concerned about football matters,rather than media controlled issues.
      King of the Kop
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 59 posts |
      Reply #854: Feb 12, 2012 01:12:50 am
      I personally thought the gobs***e got off lightly today.I personally would not of shook his hand,I would have nutted the tw*t.Cheats deserve what they get,and their low-life manager,compounded the issue at the end by implying,our club should take sanctions against our player.At what point do we stop these FA and Manure politics,controlling our game.This corruption has to stop.

Well said - Who really gives a damn about the inbred Manure SCUMBAGS !!! And stories of death threats coming outta that sh*t hole are just pathetic imo
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #855: Feb 12, 2012 01:33:47 am
      And stories of death threats coming outta that sh*t hole are just pathetic imo

And sending them to his daughter just sums the shitbags up!
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,242 posts | 2818 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #856: Feb 12, 2012 01:36:16 am
      Unreal.

Fergie has just hung his own man on match of the day.

Cant believe some "reds" are not sticking by there man.

My oul lad could give 2 shiney shites for football watched the highlights with him, he said Evra pulled the hand down, Evra is a pig like his mentor.

fa should do the pr*ck for inciting but they wont
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,612 posts | 2159 
      Reply #857: Feb 12, 2012 02:11:10 am
      Think I'll stick to the football coz the other stuff has dragged on and on and on and the football is a lot more interesting. Best team won today. I thought the lads did alright first half. Gerrard was playing well middle of the park and although we didn't really threaten there were spells where we kept the ball quite well. Second half they upped their game and we simply weren't at it. A few people suggesting Carroll should have started but I suspect we would have been torn apart playing 4-4-2. Downing ahead of Bellers was questionable but I could understand it because he is an excellent change of pace coming off the bench once games get stretched. They were simply too good today. Luckily for us both Chelsea and Newcastle messed up otherwise 4th wold have looked a real tall order. We've got Chelsea and Arsenal both to come to Anfield so it's still there although personally I think we're gonna win both cups and finish in 6th.
      arvindram
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 616 posts | 11 
      Reply #858: Feb 12, 2012 02:19:17 am
      Its a free world. You cannot oblige anyone to do anything as long as it is not in legal terms. I don't think in a democratic working place you can force people shaking hands as long as they can do their work properly. Suarez came played football and went home without infringing rules of the game. Job done and thats it.
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #859: Feb 12, 2012 03:13:44 am
      This media hype about Suarez not shaking that midget f**ker's hand was indeed trying to tarnish Suarez and Liverpool's image. If you're Suarez and you got 8 game ban in a trial where the only sole evidence was the accuser's word, would you that soft, acceptance and forgiving? F**k me hell I will breakl that sh*thead's leg yet alone trying to shake that filthy hand! When Wayne Bridge refused to shake Terry's hand, why there's no media fracas about that? Because he didn't play with Liverpool Football Club. The LFC brand now has become the no.1 public enemy of the media and the fans are fast becoming the most hated set thanks to media being too f**king manipulative. Media knows too well we're at the brink of revival and steadily moving forward. they realized that we're becoming a main threat to Manc Scum. That why they envy us. They'll demolish us if given the opportunity. They'll never be sympathetic of us,NEVER!

Fergie has joined the circus by claiming Suarez is a disgrace and Liverpool should sell him. Who the f**k do you think you are? John Henry? If you're talking about moral ethic, there's sh*tloads of your own that you should say a f**king disgrace. Rooney (his dad), Giggs, Cantona, Keane, Rio and even you. didn't you remember the BBC incident?I just don't know what are you trying to accomplish but by saying this I could sense that you're f**king afraid with this Latin Terror. Say what you want but Suarez is a Liverpool player and as long as his chest bears the Liverbird there's no f**king way we'll let him walk alone. You got nearly 70,000 mental patients inside that rotting place but clearly they were outsang by a few lot of YNWA.

When the lads wore the Suarez shirt, they said we were showing blind faith. When one of the players gone under the knife, then who will he count for support if not from his mates? Do you really think the media will come out and say, Suarez is the victim,, let's support him sh*t? They will never do that.

I quote Johan Cryuff:
      "There's not one club in Europe with an anthem like You'll Never Walk Alone. There's not one club in the world so united with the fans. I sat there watching the Liverpool fans and they sent shivers down my spine. A mass of 40,000 people became one force behind their team. That's something not many teams have. For that I admire Liverpool more than anything."

We accepted the fact we lost the game and we accepted the fact that winning the league is far from our grasp but our team is made from the people that truly recognize the spirit and essence of the club. We got nobody within our club that morally dented like yours. Suarez was found guilty not because he got a case against him so give it a rest. The fact that he did scored a goal showed that he got that mentalilty withstanding any pressure. What did Evra do? Jumping around like he's on drug. Talking about Suarez showing no respect or class, then what you make about Evra jumping in front of Suarez? Professionalism?

Then their fans is one whole set of doork*ob. I think maybe Ad was at the same place with my friend where a set of scum mongers tried to create a f**king scene with bottle throwing and nearly started a fight. Chairs nearly flying as he said. That was again a Liverpool fans spot every week. Their fans being jerks and we're showing blind faith toward Suarez?Then again, how's their stand on Keane, Cantona, Rio, Rooney, Giggs? De Gea the recent one. A f**king donut? Are you being serious?

We got to improve ourselves and that a fact. This game should be a catalyst for us. Let Evra be whatever he wanted to be as a friend of mine said scums booed Suarez he scored, we booed Evra he let Kuyt scored. At least we got one cup within our grasp, one within a few steps more. They got f**ked by their noisy neighbour, then we f**ked both!

I leave you with a saying from a friend of mine:
      "The passion as a Liverpool die hard will never die no matter what they said about us. They have to remember that Liverpool FC will never walk alone. We as the fans will always support and give our all. One day, Liverpool will rise again maybe not this season. THE RED PASSION WILL NEVER DIE YNWA!"
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #860: Feb 12, 2012 03:20:28 am
      the best are envied the most hey. when you get too big the man tries to bring you down. let's just hope there are more LFC fans than Michael Jackson fans....
      alex1995
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,186 posts | 165 
      Reply #861: Feb 12, 2012 05:19:00 am
      I'm not concerned by the Evra-Suarez issue. For me Suarez is not guilty but he should have been better.

Our team selection yesterday was just poor, very very poor.
      Downing and Suarez should not have started.
      and Henderson is too young to play these kind of games. Adam and Carroll should have started. Poor Carroll, he plays like a beast in 2-3 games and when we  go to Old Trafford he is on the bench. Remember when he scored vs Everton and then was dropped vs Man Utd.

There's nothing to be proud of from yesterday's game but we should build on it.

One thing I can't understand is kenny's choices. He was great last season, now we have a better squad but play like amateurs and fool ourselves on the field. We have a solid defense(with Lucas it's awesome) , maybe the best of the League.
      We have great CMs n Gerrard, Adam and Henderson.

Our wingers are not good enough and Downing the worst deal of the season and of our club in recent years.

Suarez is being idolized by the fans and are blinded...
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #862: Feb 12, 2012 06:39:13 am
      Ferguson pre match.."We havent discussed shaking hands.", Ferguson Postmatch, We spoke about it this morning."

And this from a man(I use the term man very loosely) who has tha audacity to tell Liverpool Football Club who should and should not play for them.Those quotes of Ferguson's should be printed on the front of every newspaper in big headlines so the world can see what a 2 faced basta*d he is.
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #863: Feb 12, 2012 07:25:49 am
      No matter what, if we play consistently we'll win this

Man Utd no matter how hard they try, they already won a cup

Hell, that not a cup!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #864: Feb 12, 2012 07:46:16 am
      So, start of the day we were 4 points off 4th.  Very surprised that after a defeat we are still 4 points off.  Ironic that we could have snatched a draw and been 6 points off, or won and also been 4 points off!

Anyway, we have finished playing the top three teams home and away.  We play Arsenal, Chelsea and Newcastle (2 of them at home) and obviously they've still got games to play against other top 6 clubs.

Obviously Arsenal at home is going to be a massive game - enormous difference between being 1 point behind them and 7 points.

Four points off the top of the table with 13 games to go isn't massive.  So four points off 4th and teams who are also dropping points also isn't massive.

It's a shame we didn't get more points when we were playing well at the start of the season to give us a cushion over our ropey Winter form.

Stop talking sense.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,691 posts | 3711 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #865: Feb 12, 2012 07:52:42 am
      I don't see anything wrong in snubbing his handshake but Suarez kept his temper down after seeing evra celebrating in front of him. If it was me I would turn to him and punch him. He showed what he is.

Downing is f***in the worst signing :(
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3953 
      Reply #866: Feb 12, 2012 08:02:14 am
      Just seen Kenny's and Ferguson's BBC interviews. Kenny only wanted to talk about the match itself and that other beaut calls Suarez a disgrace and say's Liverpool should get rid of him.

I actually hate him. The only person I could possibly hate more is his and Thatcher's love child/thing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16997451
      F**k nose has got an issue with Luis Suarez - full stop.
      He knows the lad has more skill than any of the has been's he is forced to field and the thought that he had the opportunity to sign him and didn't is eating through the twisted old c**t like a cancer.
      F**k nose is also well aware that he has no chance of equalling our FIVE (5) European cups and the all consuming resentment can only be expressed as best he can by utilising his most familiar emotion...hate.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3953 
      Reply #867: Feb 12, 2012 08:09:05 am
      Still buzzing about the tackle in the first half when Ferdinand and the liar Evra tried to steamroll Luis and they collided while Luis strolled away completely unphased.
      Pair of tw*ts.
      How F***ing thick is Ferguson?? He goes through all this pantomime to demonise Suarez because he can't have him and then ADVISES Mr Dalglish on the best course of action for LFC, which is surprise surprise - get shut of Suarez??
      Does he think we are as F***ing stupid as he is?
      « Last Edit: Feb 12, 2012 08:22:58 am by stuey »
      Jimsouse67

• 9,474 posts | 1474 
      Reply #868: Feb 12, 2012 08:19:04 am
      Just been reading some of today's papers, headlines like 'the most toxic premier league match ever' 'a proud club now tainted by suarez".'dalglish is reduced to a scowling ,sneering bar room bully".what amazes me in all the years of watching LFC I have yet to see any club or manager take so much sh*t  like that and utd in particular.ferguson set out his stall and intent when he said he intended to knock Liverpool of it's perch.I don't recall the media calling for Wayne bridge's head or see any media  frenzy when he blanked John Terry.
      the media in all it's forms has hated Liverpool for quite some time,and I'm not just talking about the football,so I expect nothing else from the media.So F**k them.
      Eddieo
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,705 posts | 158 
      Reply #869: Feb 12, 2012 09:35:07 am
       Man U were the better team over 90 minutes and deserved to win.

It was a bit annoying how well we started and then just let Man U take over, gave some very good player to much time and space

We have still have a great chance of finishing 4th
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3953 
      Reply #870: Feb 12, 2012 09:36:40 am
      The media as part of the establishment has always demonised Liverpool.
      They are no more than government lackies who follow orders in a bid to keep the ruling order in place.
      The press are so far off the mark here the only assumption can be that they all receive a photo copy of the approved version of events and outline some F***ing gibberish to cover it.
      Unfortunately some more credible individuals appear to have been taken in on this occasion. 
      Just been reading some of today's papers, headlines like 'the most toxic premier league match ever' 'a proud club now tainted by suarez".'dalglish is reduced to a scowling ,sneering bar room bully".what amazes me in all the years of watching LFC I have yet to see any club or manager take so much sh*t  like that and utd in particular.ferguson set out his stall and intent when he said he intended to knock Liverpool of it's perch.I don't recall the media calling for Wayne bridge's head or see any media  frenzy when he blanked John Terry.
      the media in all it's forms has hated Liverpool for quite some time,and I'm not just talking about the football,so I expect nothing else from the media.So F**k them.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #871: Feb 12, 2012 10:21:38 am
      I really dont care what they think and I think thats part of the problem. They hate the way we stick together  when they attack us and long may that continue.
      Luis still feels stitched up we as a club do but the appeals process would not allow anything other than the same verdict.So we are supposed to just lye down and take it well maybe we should have challenged it and gone on to the European Courts.
      I would love to know what ferguson said to Evra to get him to go to the Ref because this has his handy work all over it.
      vulcan_red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,580 posts | 212 
      Reply #872: Feb 12, 2012 10:33:41 am
      Personally I think that the only team with more Euro trophies than UTD is us and the only team with a chance of getting no 19 and more in Ferguson's lifetime is us. He truly does not want Liverpool to stage a revival. He came out all cronies blazing against Rafa, he will do it against Kenny. He knows psychology is a huge part of the game and that the masses are en large ignorant. Two things in our favour are

1. He is a c*nt of the highest order and will burn in purgatory for his sins.
      2. Fans are not so ignorant that they would think a rival manager suggesting a team get rid of their star forward is an act of altruism.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #873: Feb 12, 2012 10:44:05 am
      Absolutely gutted that we lost to these cu*ts... too gutted for words.

I purposely stayed well clear of the match and player boards in the hope of avoiding the slugs who slime their way back from under their dark, dank, stones when we get beaten. It's bad enough that I've got to endure Manc scum gloating and goading without having to dodge the same bullets from, supposedly, fellow Reds.

Anyhows... We'll dust ourselves down, beat Brighton, win the League Cup and maybe that'll F**k the haters up for another while.

Quick Reply