Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Man Utd 2-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match Discussion

Read 59626 times
      LFCexiled
      Re: Man Utd 2-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match Discussion
      Reply #874: Feb 12, 2012 10:48:51 am
      Personally I think that the only team with more Euro trophies than UTD is us and the only team with a chance of getting no 19 and more in Ferguson's lifetime is us. He truly does not want Liverpool to stage a revival. He came out all cronies blazing against Rafa, he will do it against Kenny. He knows psychology is a huge part of the game and that the masses are en large ignorant. Two things in our favour are

1. He is a c*nt of the highest order and will burn in purgatory for his sins.

Spot on about him being scared of our revival, Kenny terrifies him and EVERYONE knows it.

Totally wrong about him burning in purgatory though, the devil looks after his own. ;)
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #875: Feb 12, 2012 11:01:27 am
      What is obscene and totally unacceptable is Mrs Dalglish and her daughter receiving twitters from so called manc supporters, actually it is so contemptable and  disgusting that it wouldn't surprise me if a good many weren't from the liar Evra - prompted of course by Slur Alco.
      vulcan_red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,580 posts | 212 
      Reply #876: Feb 12, 2012 11:04:09 am
      The Internet hey, one person can have lots of voices.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,225 posts | 2805 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #877: Feb 12, 2012 11:13:13 am
      What is obscene and totally unacceptable is Mrs Dalglish and her daughter receiving twitters from so called manc supporters, actually it is so contemptable and  disgusting that it wouldn't surprise me if a good many weren't from the liar Evra - prompted of course by Slur Alco.

Have the media picked up on this...need I ask
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,497 posts | 1490 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #878: Feb 12, 2012 11:26:34 am
      Personally I think that the only team with more Euro trophies than UTD is us and the only team with a chance of getting no 19 and more in Ferguson's lifetime is us. He truly does not want Liverpool to stage a revival. He came out all cronies blazing against Rafa, he will do it against Kenny. He knows psychology is a huge part of the game and that the masses are en large ignorant. Two things in our favour are

1. He is a c*nt of the highest order and will burn in purgatory for his sins.
      2. Fans are not so ignorant that they would think a rival manager suggesting a team get rid of their star forward is an act of altruism.
      There's a poll/debate on Sly News to see if Suarez should ever play in England again.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,497 posts | 1490 
      Reply #879: Feb 12, 2012 11:28:27 am

Hmmm...I wonder if this would be all over sly sports if it were LFC fans sending death threats to fergie's missus?
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,225 posts | 2805 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #880: Feb 12, 2012 11:32:37 am
      There's a poll/debate on Sly News to see if Suarez should ever play in England again.

Ha ha with all thats going on in the world they run a poll on this ha ha
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,497 posts | 1490 
      Reply #881: Feb 12, 2012 11:39:34 am
      Nice to see John Barnes sticking up for Suarez on sly sports.
      Fan 86
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 760 posts | 38 
      Reply #882: Feb 12, 2012 11:43:56 am
      Watched the game in Bury! Two of my best mates live there now, both Red's. Watched it at one of there houses and after the game went for a drink. I've been going to Anfield for 26 years and never heard the word Munich! But this vile peice of scum as soon as he got wind that we were Red's started on about you know what! My point is I felt like dragging him out of the pub and battering him but after about thirty seconds of him telling me what he thought of that horrible day and disaster, I didn't want to go down to his level!. It just reinforces,what I have thought for a long time. They are just a horrible club and deserve no respect!. Yeah they won and deserved to IMHO but my hatred for them was reinforced yesterday! And as for Evra dont even get me started!. IKWT
      redpool
      • Forum David Johnson

• 217 posts |
      Reply #883: Feb 12, 2012 12:09:04 pm
      Evra is the biggest sissy pansy drama drag-queen in the world, a serious mental nutcase. F**k the media and the scum bas**rds.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #884: Feb 12, 2012 01:19:02 pm
      Premier League 2011/12 after 25 games

1. Man Utd - 58 pts
      2. Man City - 57 (24 games)
      3. Tottenham - 53
      4. Arsenal - 43
      5. Chelsea - 43
      6. Newcastle - 42
      7. Liverpool - 39

Premier League 2010/11 after 25 games

1. Man Utd - 54 pts
      2. Arsenal - 52
      3. Chelsea - 47
      4. Man City - 46
      5. Tottenham - 41
      6. Sunderland - 37
      7. Liverpool - 35
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,934 posts | 4992 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #885: Feb 12, 2012 01:21:01 pm
      Iv'e waited until today to give my thought's about yesterday, i hate them Kunts with a passion and after what i seen and heard from them my hate has risen to a different level, to say i was seething is a understatement, i punched a hole in a door and put my hand thru a plaster wall,  :mad:,

now lets get the football sorted first,

i love Kenny, despite what others think HE is the right man to take us forward, but he got it wrong yesterday IMO, to have Suarez on his own upfront was dodgy, add the inability of Downing, lack of support from Henderson, Gerrard playing to deep in order to help Spearing, Enrique getting skinned to many times,

there were to many players under performing, we had no bite, no fight and we made them look good, as much as i hate to say it, we got what we deserved from a team that played as tho it was the first day of the season,

i would have had Bellamy rather than Downing, Carragher in front of the back four with Spearing and pushed Gerrard forward with Bellers on the left and Kuyt on the right and supported Luis with more effect, not sure if the result would have been any different but one thing is for sure, Bellers would have offered more than Downing and Carra would have added solidity in front of the back four, and allowed us to push further up the pitch, a bad day at the office to say the least and not a performance i would expect against one of our fiercest rivals.

The handshake,
      where does it say it is compulsory to shake hands with the opposition prior to the start of a match?

Knowing that it was Suarez's first start after his ban, did the authorities not think that there would be controversy at the handshake and just do away with it like they did with the QPR-Chavs clash,

why did Evra grab Luis's wrist for not shaking his hand, he could have just shrugged his shoulders and smiled and let it go,

ferguscum before kick-off says they never discussed it, but contradicted himself by saying that he and Evra spoke that very morning about it,

ferguscum is a f***in disgrace to football, he is a disgrace to his country, he is a disgrace to his fellow professionals,and he is a f***in disgrace to his Knighthood, he should be stripped of that very title,

i like him is Scottish, but i am ashamed to call this f***in pathetic speciman of a human a fellow countryman, i have lived in England for nigh on 30yrs and have had great banter with English, Irish, Welsh, and other nationalities, but this Kunt couldn't sink lower if he tried, he is the scourge of my Country and i detest the kunt,i just wish he would F**k off and f***in die a long and excrutiatingly painful death.  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

IKWT   YNWA
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #886: Feb 12, 2012 01:21:31 pm
      Very disappointed about yesterday, the lack of fight was embarrassing and I don't think some players have the mentality to play for this club.

Think we were looking solid up until half time, but them quick goals killed us, Kenny should of got the useless Downing off, who I'm sick of seeing now, much quicker. Thought we could nick another after Luis got us back in the game, but it wasn't to be.

Yesterday for me, really affirmed that there are some players in our shirt who don't deserve to wear it, and don't have the mentality for this club. Either fight for us or F**k off.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,972 posts | 3057 
      Reply #887: Feb 12, 2012 01:23:30 pm

F#ck me - whilst the former England captain awaits trial for allegedly calling a player a "f#cking black c#nt!" - they wanna ban the wee man for "probably" refusing the hand of a lying little sh#te.

Lunatics? asylum? anyone?
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #888: Feb 12, 2012 01:52:43 pm
      F#ck me - whilst the former England captain awaits trial for allegedly calling a player a "f#cking black c#nt!" - they wanna ban the wee man for "probably" refusing the hand of a lying little sh#te.

Lunatics? asylum? anyone?

What for not shaking someones hand, this just gets crazier and crazier
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #889: Feb 12, 2012 02:11:53 pm
      Have the media picked up on this...need I ask
      Exactly why I posted Brian, it might just imply if it were reported that there is some really deep seated hate from that source which has nothing in the world to do with football - encouraged consistently by Ferguson.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #890: Feb 12, 2012 02:26:01 pm
      Had Luis accepted he was guilty and the club accepted all that was thrown upon them and begged for forgiveness where would we be today.
      A mans reputation would be in tatters for accepting himself as a racist the club too would be open to charges of racism and at every ground in the country Luis and the club would be taunted with chants of Racists.
      SO here we are with the same outcome Luis has been branded a racist the club's reputation attacked form the media but and its an important but we have said FUC~K RIGHT OFF.
      I can look in the mirror at myself and be content in knowing I have supported this club all my life and it has been constantly sniped at by other clubs supporters and the press so to see it now being attacked is nothing new.
      They said we robbed from the dead and pissed on the Corpses after pushing in without tickets at Hilsbororough.They said we were too blame for all that went on at Hysel.But they were proved wrong but it does'nt stop them writing stuff about us that is not true.
      Our problem is we have good memories. Cantona attacking a fan in a stadium,Keane going out to break legs,Ronaldo diving for 90 minutes and Rooney the biggest thug the Prem has ever seen yet this is all forgotten...not by me though.
      SO I say f**k them all, ban us, relegate us do what they want but they will never break us.
      Kenny will be more prepared for the next media session and I hope he uses both barrells.
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #891: Feb 12, 2012 06:03:17 pm
      So, we actually had a match yesterday. Opinions?
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #892: Feb 12, 2012 06:06:54 pm
      So, we actually had a match yesterday. Opinions?
      [/quote
      sorry mate its gone way past this now
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #893: Feb 12, 2012 06:28:51 pm
      You know what this is probably the first time ever after any game let alone Utd that following the game my mind hasn't thought about the game..

I've never been so flat as I feel today about football and the club.
      Dynami:t
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 701 posts | 31 
      Reply #894: Feb 12, 2012 07:24:19 pm
      Little kid is learning from Suarez :D :D :D

Aston Villa Mascot Refuses Handshake
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,497 posts | 1490 
      Reply #895: Feb 12, 2012 08:03:33 pm
      This would be funny if it wasn't for Andy Hinchcliffe saying, 'It would be interesting to find out if the boy watched the Man Utd - Liverpool game yesterday, because you never know...'

I kid you not. This is a witch hunt and they will not be satisfied until someone is hung drawn and quartered.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #896: Feb 12, 2012 08:05:26 pm
      You know what this is probably the first time ever after any game let alone Utd that following the game my mind hasn't thought about the game..

Might be a blessing mate, we were sh*te  :f_tongueincheek:

Quick Reply