Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Man Utd 2-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match Discussion

Read 59631 times
      Paisleydalglish
      Re: Man Utd 2-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match Discussion
      Reply #897: Feb 12, 2012 08:27:04 pm
      Might be a blessing mate, we were sh*te  :f_tongueincheek:

:D

We were... Never got going at all.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #898: Feb 13, 2012 01:15:42 am
      I am still not composed enough to put a decent viewpoint on this game as I am infuriated with everything that has happened and the disgraceful perfromance that ensued. We can sit here and debate Kenny's tactics and team selection till the cows come home but no way in the world should Kenny have to answer any questions around the lack of fight, determination, and urgency from our players. When you are playing at a hostile ground like OT in frint of 73,000 Manc tw*ts booing your team mate and everything that has ensued you should not have to be told by anyone or reminded about the fight ahead.

If i was Luis i would feel let down by my team mates the best way they could have shown their support for him was not through a t-shirt but a spirited and ballsy performance and a determination to win. Instead we saw a lethargic catastrophie where we were out played and out classed by the "brilliant" midfield due of Carrick and Scholes with granny Giggs carving us on the left.
      andymac7565
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,088 posts | 23 
      Reply #899: Feb 13, 2012 02:54:21 pm
      Thought we got what we deserved F**k all.
      Couldnt get me head round ar starting 11 either.
      As i've said previously Henderson is not good enough not by a mile.
      Downing was his usual self,F***ing awful what do this pair do?
      Jay had a mare but I still rate the lad.
      Dirk proved again he's far better as an impact player.
      Carroll Luis & Bellamy every week from now on or we're in the sh*t.
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #900: Feb 13, 2012 03:40:44 pm
      Now that the dust has settled and I read more stories about this whole mess I have a few thoughts on it.

First, I do think that this has put a black mark on the team and the Club. Regardless of it being worthy or hype or lies, whatever, it's not good for the club as a whole.  I think the problem is not so much what Suarez originally said or didnt say to Evra but it seems that their is a target on Suarez and the Club.

Second, I think Evra has absolutely no class or honor. He should of handled it like a man, shut his mouth and quit acting like a little pussy telling his mommy. 

Finally, Ferguson and United also need to keep their opinions to themselves and quit stoking the fires and acting like the innocent victims. Talking about class and Suarez is a "Disgrace" etc.. Lets not forget this is the same man and club which had no Issue honoring Cantona. Who was as close to a functioning sociopath as anyone. So Ferguson can shut the F**k about being the authority on who's disgraceful or not.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #901: Feb 13, 2012 05:00:13 pm
      Now that the dust has settled and I read more stories about this whole mess I have a few thoughts on it.

First, I do think that this has put a black mark on the team and the Club. Regardless of it being worthy or hype or lies, whatever, it's not good for the club as a whole.  I think the problem is not so much what Suarez originally said or didnt say to Evra but it seems that their is a target on Suarez and the Club.

Second, I think Evra has absolutely no class or honor. He should of handled it like a man, shut his mouth and quit acting like a little pussy telling his mommy. 

Finally, Ferguson and United also need to keep their opinions to themselves and quit stoking the fires and acting like the innocent victims. Talking about class and Suarez is a "Disgrace" etc.. Lets not forget this is the same man and club which had no Issue honoring Cantona. Who was as close to a functioning sociopath as anyone. So Ferguson can shut the F**k about being the authority on who's disgraceful or not.
      Your comments are understandable mate about this witch hunt castng a shadow on LFC, that is after all the desired  result of the aforementioned witch hunt.
      You are entirely correct when you describe the atrocious conduct of the cheat and liar that is Evra, ably assisted of course by F**k nose ferguson - which begs the question are any of these F***ing arseholes worthy of a decent, civilised response?
      They are definitely not and when the reaction to their odious bating is forthcoming they are well versed in using that to their advantage, with more than a little help from the FA and the manc based media.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #902: Feb 13, 2012 10:22:05 pm
      Spearing, like he did against Spurs last week, again showed his experience. He is good at tracking his man and not giving up but he needs to stop trying these cross field passes that he can't pull off, countless times he gave it away trying it.
      kevinho
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,698 posts | 78 
      • YNWA
      Reply #903: Feb 13, 2012 10:29:16 pm
      Just wish Gerrard had completed that one-touch pass to Kuyt or Suarez when Evra took out Ferdinand at the beginning of the game. We could be talking about a whole different ball game here.
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #904: Feb 13, 2012 10:48:42 pm
      Your comments are understandable mate about this witch hunt castng a shadow on LFC, that is after all the desired  result of the aforementioned witch hunt.
      You are entirely correct when you describe the atrocious conduct of the cheat and liar that is Evra, ably assisted of course by F**k nose ferguson - which begs the question are any of these F***ing arseholes worthy of a decent, civilised response?
      They are definitely not and when the reaction to their odious bating is forthcoming they are well versed in using that to their advantage, with more than a little help from the FA and the manc based media.
      Whats really Interesting is all the politics and meandering that the FA is doing and has done.  So far Suarez has been Investigated, met with the FA, received what imo was a over the top, make an example, punishment...ie 8 Game suspension for an incident or "abuse" no one heard, including Evra and then Evra himself admits to making a racist slur in the same altercation and he is not fined.  This is also the same player who called Hasselbaink a "MotherF****** Ni**** and did it on tape.  So Ferguson needs to shut his f***in' mouth about integrity and respect and realize the player he is defending is a complete hypocritical scumbag.

Meanwhile it looks as if John Terry has been afforded every consideration, had his investigation and hearings "delayed" to a later date and has yet to apologize, serve a suspension, pay a fine or miss a game.  How does the FA defend its actions in villifying and trying to sabotage one career and not only fast track one punishment and Investigation but slow down and "delay" another.  I also dont want to hear about the delay is necessary to not influence the criminal case, BULLSHIT.  Its because he was England Captain and EURO 2012 is coming up. SO they can F**k off with that excuse.

All in all, it has certainly tarnished the badge, no doubt.  But, this guy is just being pilloried for something that no one has proof of. I think its sad and the attempt by Ferguson to label anyone who supports Suarez as guilty too, is nothing but sh*t.  Ferguson doesnt give a F**k about "Honor" of the game. He's doing it to make LFC look bad and too disrespect a man who is respected more than any coach in the world and thats Kenny Dalglish. 

Quick Reply