Picture evidence that Suarez DID offer to shake Evra's hand

Read 26401 times
      Rimli
      • Forum Markus Babbel
      • Started Topic

• 76 posts |
      Picture evidence that Suarez DID offer to shake Evra's hand
      Feb 11, 2012 05:55:23 pm
      Picture evidence here that Suarez did offer a handshake, as Dalglish said he would:

https://twitter.com/#!/scouserevo/status/168368362966089728/photo/1

Looks to me like Evra didn't raise it fast enough, baiting Suarez. Suarez then took the bait and pulled his hand away. Evra set this up to make him look bad, I reckon, and - yet again - he's done it. Note how he looks straight down the camera immediately after the incident, like a little boy: 'Look what he did, miss!'. He also baited him at the end by celebrating in front of him. Too subtle for the media to report it this way but it's clear as daylight that Evra was the one wanting to make a big thing of it again today, not Suarez.
      MiciG91
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,664 posts | 38 
      Re: Picture evidence that Suarez DID offer to shake Evra's hand
      Reply #1: Feb 11, 2012 06:16:46 pm
      No Suarez didn't shake Evra's hand and rightly so.
      ilovethereds
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 168 posts | -1 
      Reply #2: Feb 11, 2012 06:22:25 pm
      No Suarez didn't shake Evra's hand and rightly so.
      Evra gets Luiz an 8 match ban and then insults him by trying toshake hands. Well done Luiz.
      PenguinOfTroy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,165 posts | 17 
      • One by one the penguins steal my sanity
      Reply #3: Feb 11, 2012 06:24:41 pm
      This is Evra's MO. Create controversy and spin it towards his opponent.

You can clearly see Evra pull his hand back as Suarez comes in for the hand shake. Only after Luis has continued on (realizing that Evra is not going to shake his hand, he tries to make nothing of it and goes forward to De Gea) does Evra lift his hand as though he wants to shake. Then he grabs Suarez and looks outraged right. at. the. camera.

Tell me that wasn't planned.

And just look at his response after the game. Everything Evra does is with a mind to destroy his opponent. He tries to bait Suarez into fighting him. And I suspect that is what happened in the tunnel at the half. The announcers on ESPN said that Evra tried to talk to him about the hand shake. Who believes that that was an innocent conversation?

Evra is out to destroy Suarez and he knows the media will play along because it suits their narrative. It's despicable.
      soxfan
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,478 posts | 59 
      Reply #4: Feb 11, 2012 06:48:03 pm

Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #5: Feb 11, 2012 06:50:00 pm
      This is Evra's MO. Create controversy and spin it towards his opponent.

You can clearly see Evra pull his hand back as Suarez comes in for the hand shake. Only after Luis has continued on (realizing that Evra is not going to shake his hand, he tries to make nothing of it and goes forward to De Gea) does Evra lift his hand as though he wants to shake. Then he grabs Suarez and looks outraged right. at. the. camera.

Tell me that wasn't planned.

And just look at his response after the game. Everything Evra does is with a mind to destroy his opponent. He tries to bait Suarez into fighting him. And I suspect that is what happened in the tunnel at the half. The announcers on ESPN said that Evra tried to talk to him about the hand shake. Who believes that that was an innocent conversation?

Evra is out to destroy Suarez and he knows the media will play along because it suits their narrative. It's despicable.
      It was well orchestrated wasn't it,probably practised all week on the training ground.
      « Last Edit: Feb 11, 2012 07:15:43 pm by Billy1 »
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,340 posts | 6391 
      Reply #6: Feb 11, 2012 07:11:47 pm
      Suarez was going to shake his hand, saw that Evra was baiting him and just moved on...the bigger man. And of course Evra had to try and wind him up. What a dirty, disgusting human being.

Luis will be fine and come through this. I do have to say though...the British media appear to be taking some pointers on our American media on how to over sensationalize and make mountains out of mole hills. What a joke they all are.
      RevillAll
      • Forum Youth Player

• 11 posts |
      Reply #7: Feb 11, 2012 07:36:17 pm
      Suarez was going to shake his hand, saw that Evra was baiting him and just moved on...the bigger man. And of course Evra had to try and wind him up. What a dirty, disgusting human being.

Luis will be fine and come through this. I do have to say though...the British media appear to be taking some pointers on our American media on how to over sensationalize and make mountains out of mole hills. What a joke they all are.

Totally agree ! Evra is a nasty piece of work ! Just look what happened with France and who was the chief instigator in all that ! ?
      The media will never change ! Always blow everything out of proportion, do they think the general public have no intelligence ? Had to laugh at Garth Crooks. He said that Suarez could be charged with ungentlemanly conduct. Absolute joke !
      Fergie said Suarez was a disgrace, but makes no mention of Evra running round like a demented banshee, at the final whistle, trying to provocate the crowd, or anyone he could. Yet again Fergie, those blinkers are planted firmly, on that big red nose of yours !
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #8: Feb 11, 2012 07:37:20 pm
      Those photos definitely show Luis's hand going towards Evra's, and Evra holding his hand down.  Clear as F***ing day.  Wonder if the British media will pick up on this?

Evra is a lying, cheating, hateful disgrace.  Deliberately causing trouble.  I hope he gets called on this, and shown up as the vile person he really is.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #9: Feb 11, 2012 07:40:44 pm
      It is clear as day, sickening that the villain of the peace is the one being portrayed as the innocent party and Luis is being portrayed in such ill light. If they try to press this issue at all I fully expect some backlash from Kenny as there is only so much injustice can be put upon before he comes out and fires all barrels at someone, him and all the lads must be fuming. I know I am, sick of the scum and the media, they're a disgrace.
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #10: Feb 11, 2012 07:45:18 pm
      GaryLineker_ Gary Lineker
      Rest assured we will cover Suarez Evra incident so it is clear to all! We've got some mighty fine football too. Join us on BBC1 at 10.30.

GaryLineker_ Gary Lineker
      The picture doing the rounds I'm afraid is an optical illusion! After close scrutiny the image is Suarez looking to shake hand of De Gea

Hmmm, you need your eyes testing Gary.
      jamo174
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 835 posts |
      Reply #11: Feb 11, 2012 07:54:44 pm
      Suarez didn't offer the hand, and quite frankly neither did Evra. Amazing how shaking a persons hand has become vitally important.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,656 posts | 6949 
      Reply #12: Feb 11, 2012 08:00:58 pm
      If I played for Liverpool I wouldn't shake any of their hands.

As for Ferguson's comments.  Here is a gobs***e who didn't speak to the BBC for about 10 years because he they made a documentary about his son.  His false indignation about it, Evra's first challenge, Evra's behaviour in the tunnel, Rio's reaction, Evra's antics at the end, the Man Utd fanzine - all sums up the fact that United, their manager, players and fans have no class.

s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #13: Feb 11, 2012 08:04:49 pm
      As Kevin Costner said about Evra's hand.... "back and to the left"
      soxfan
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,478 posts | 59 
      Reply #14: Feb 11, 2012 08:05:41 pm

What the heck are you looking at???  :mad:  Scroll up and look at the video stills. Suarez clearly has his hand offered to Evra.

Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #15: Feb 11, 2012 08:07:26 pm
      Evra refuse or Suarez refuse?

If you ask me, it looked like Evra DID NOT raise his hand to Suarez's, whose hand was JUST RIGHT THERE.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #16: Feb 11, 2012 08:29:58 pm
      Must admit I'm a bit embarrassed by this thread. I can't believe people are trying to use still images to suggest that Suarez offered his hand to Evra, NO HE DIDN'T. Suarez had no intention of shaking the little c**t's hand and damn right he shouldn't! Short of quickly raising his hand, putting his thumb to his nose, waggling his fingers and saying "ner ner", I don't see how it could be any more obvious that Luis was winding Evra up. Forget anything else that was said or done on the day, that is fact, stop being so F***ing tabloid about it.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,340 posts | 6391 
      Reply #17: Feb 11, 2012 08:34:30 pm
      Must admit I'm a bit embarrassed by this thread. I can't believe people are trying to use still images to suggest that Suarez offered his hand to Evra, NO HE DIDN'T. Suarez had no intention of shaking the little c**t's hand and damn right he shouldn't! Short of quickly raising his hand, putting his thumb to his nose, waggling his fingers and saying "ner ner", I don't see how it could be any more obvious that Luis was winding Evra up. Forget anything else that was said or done on the day, that is fact, stop being so f**king tabloid about it.

Suarez's message on twitter is clear (to me anyway) that something is amiss. Couple it with the images above and it seems that Luis was going to shake his hand but Evra tried to wind him up. Also take into account Kenny's post match comments that he did think Suarez shook his hand and it seems that Evra has instigated another "event".  Why would Kenny act surprised when the reporter said Luis refused to shake Evra's hand?
      LFC
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,715 posts | 36 
      • In JK I trust! YNWA
      Reply #18: Feb 11, 2012 08:36:33 pm
      Must admit I'm a bit embarrassed by this thread. I can't believe people are trying to use still images to suggest that Suarez offered his hand to Evra, NO HE DIDN'T. Suarez had no intention of shaking the little c**t's hand and damn right he shouldn't! Short of quickly raising his hand, putting his thumb to his nose, waggling his fingers and saying "ner ner", I don't see how it could be any more obvious that Luis was winding Evra up. Forget anything else that was said or done on the day, that is fact, stop being so f**king tabloid about it.
      LondonRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,000 posts | 46 
      Reply #19: Feb 11, 2012 08:44:23 pm
      I noticed on the video that Evra keeps his hand up whilst shaking hands with the players prior to Suarez. Then he drops the hand just before Suarez gets there, probably waiting to see what Suarez will do. Suarez has his hand there but Evra is hesitant to greet it so Suarez moves on. This all happens in a second. Evra acts outraged when really he's at fault too. Suarez could of paused to make sure they shook by why should he shake hands with a man that has tried to destroy his reputation with fabricated lies and exaggerated claims
      LFCexiled
      Reply #20: Feb 11, 2012 08:48:09 pm
      The most telling comment regarding the whole thing?

ferguson whilst getting interviewed after the match done one of his little slips he does when he gets carried away and blurts without thinking: "I spoke to patrice about this and he said 'I'll shake his hand, I've got nothing to be ashamed about' "

That comment right there tells me all I need to know, why would he even feel that he would carry an ounce of shame if his allegations were true?

He wouldn't, he's a duplicitous little wolf crying toe-rag and his false claims are more detrimental to the cause than anything.

c**t. c**t. c**t. c**t. And as for his adopted white alcoholic granddaddy he can kiss my big fat arse as well.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #21: Feb 11, 2012 08:50:17 pm
      Liverpool > Eveything else... F**k what every comes our way...
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #22: Feb 11, 2012 08:53:39 pm
      Why the F**k would he want to shake that lads hand for, if there is a more horrible c**t in football then Evra I dont know him

Quick Reply