Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Would you want our rivals to go bust?

Read 5716 times
      LFCexiled
      Re: Would you want our rivals to go bust?
      Reply #46: Feb 17, 2012 05:43:06 pm
      Don't give a sh*te about everton, insignificant is the word that springs to mind. Having said that I still enjoy the build up to and watching of the derby.

Given the last debacle caused by the manager and captain of the other lot I could gladly watch them two go under (about 6 foot should suffice) and then the remainder to get relegated and enjoy playing to crowds of 15,000 every week.

If Carlsberg did the future.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #47: Feb 17, 2012 05:53:51 pm
      Just Chelsea city and especially Utd. Saw some rumours around twitter Chelsea are next in line to be invested for off shore payments. Would be interesting if it was true
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #48: Feb 17, 2012 06:07:52 pm
      Would love to see United go bust because of their sheer arrogance and the way they think they are better than everybody. Along with having the FA in the their pockets, having a alcoholic arrogant pr**k as manager and for their actions towards Suarez. Would also shut their fair weather "supporters" up.

Other than them not really because its quite amusing seeing Chelsea go through so many managers and when the like of Roman and the City owners get bored them clubs will be up the shi**er financially anyway.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #49: Feb 18, 2012 10:43:02 am
      Quote from srslfc
      I wouldn't want them to go bust as you say rivalry is one of the best things about supporting a football club.

It would be more than amusing if the blues**te or mancs got relegated for a season or two but to never have a derby game again or a game against Man United would be something I would miss.

The first Liverpool game I saw was against the mancs in the cup in 85. We lost the replay, and I've hated them ever since. The home game against them every year is the most important game of the year imo. As for the away game, it's just another fixture that has to be fulfilled.

Of course I would prefer if they went downhill fast. The faster the better. I can only imagine how delighted fellow Reds were in '74, when they got relegated.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,974 posts | 3058 
      Reply #50: Feb 18, 2012 10:59:31 am
      I'd rather they went boom when hit by a meteorite
      cocore
      Reply #51: Feb 22, 2012 03:07:41 am
      Would love to see Ferguson relegated... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Quick Reply