Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Pepe Reina's Racial Controversy

Read 8721 times
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Re: Pepe Reina's Racial Controversy
      Reply #23: Mar 01, 2012 07:38:22 pm
      The issue isnt about 'Racism".  Its the current trend of picking and choosing what is "Racist" and having someone else make the clarification for you.   Their are hundreds of instances where commercials, songs, movies, tv shows, videos etc..poke fun at Whites, Spanish, Italians, Irish, French, Brazilians, Africans, Asian's, Chinese, Japanese.... 

Its these small, civic groups who are trying to use it as free publicity without realizing that its ruining someones career or life.  If its a real issue for them, then they need to do it right and pay the money for a commercial or AD in a newspaper voicing their concerns.  But they dont.  Where was the OBV before this happened?  How much money had they spent in their fight to educate and end racism?  How many times did they publicly attack a Black Player.  Where were they when Evra called Chelsea players “motherf***ing n***ers”.  As soon as I read about the steps they took against Evra, who said it on CAMERA, I will then be more willing to listen. Until then, I refuse to hold any credence to hypocrite's.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #24: Mar 01, 2012 07:47:11 pm
      Once again we have a carbon copy incident of that which resulted in Luis being disciplined and make no mistake it is once again a case of hysterical reaction from people with too much time on their hands.
      Do these soft bas**rds have any idea about the real meaning of the word persecution?
      If it is of such importance to them that they have to distort a culture to fashion the term offence from it why don't they get off their arses and put their energies into helping the thousands of black children suffering the rigours of ethnic cleansing or some other worthy cause?
      The answer is they are shitheads with an agenda that is only accessable to those who have mastered the contortion of getting your head some distance up your own arse.

Another Classic  Stu.
      I applaud you Sir.

;D

bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #25: Mar 01, 2012 07:57:11 pm
      Has nothing to do with being black. Reina means queen in Spanish, he's introduced to the king as "queen" hence the "hilarious" misunderstanding. Not funny. Not racist.

BTW the song at the end is "I'm sure of my life", it's the catchphrase of the insurance company it advertises... Again not racist.

They do this video with the Queen of England is it racist? Nope. A "misunderstanding" comedy. Truely flabbergasted as to how they can deem this racist.
      So it"s homophobic then.Reina doesn"t want to take it up the Khyber, how dare he not be gay.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #26: Mar 01, 2012 11:07:05 pm
      Simon Woolley said. "Firstly, how would the Spanish feel if the English stereotyped Spanish people as backward, stupid, and animalistic homosexuals?

I find that statement a bit rich, the English seeking racial gratification after colonising, raping and sodomising hundreads of thousand blacks for decades.

F**k off and get a life!
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #27: Mar 01, 2012 11:13:58 pm
      I find that statement a bit rich, the English seeking racial gratification after colonising, raping and sodomising hundreads of thousand blacks for decades.

I've not sodomised any black people, done one or two white birds though.

Am I racist or should I seek to sodomise a black womam to justify my position ? ;D
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #28: Mar 01, 2012 11:14:15 pm
      My thoughts on this topic in image-based form.

Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #29: Mar 01, 2012 11:16:46 pm

I've not sodomised any black people, done one or two white birds though.

Am I racist or should I seek to sodomise a black womam to justify my position ? ;D

You are in enough trouble allready mate!

:)
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #30: Mar 01, 2012 11:30:46 pm
      Dear oh dear oh dear.

Topic Locked.

Quick Reply