Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

Arsenal (home) (3/3/12) 12:45pm

Read 2609 times
      Dundee Red
      • Forum Phil Babb
      • Started Topic

• 174 posts |
      Arsenal (home) (3/3/12) 12:45pm
      Feb 27, 2012 11:23:27 am
      Apologies mods for posting this in the wrong place but I don't have enough posts for the ticket forum!

Anyone know when season ticket returns are likely to go on sale for this one?

Second question, I bought a membership a week ago today but haven't received it through the post yet as it takes around 2 weeks I think. If I was lucky enough to get one of the return tickets for Arsenal (very slim chance I know!) how would you get in to the game if you've purchased a ticket but haven't received your card yet?

I would go

Reina

Johnson     Caragher  Skrtel    Enrique

Gerrard  Spearing       Downing

Kuyt                     Suarez

Carroll                           

Arsenal looked stunning attacking yesterday but RVP should get a tough time of it against Carra and Skrtel likewise Walcott against Enrique. Difficult game to follow up with after the high of Sunday.

Really hard one to predict as you don't know what Arsenal will turn up and our home form in the league has been hit and miss all season with 8 draws and 4 wins I think.

Suppose we really need to win for any shout of 4th place so hopefully the players come out and  take the game to them.

Come on the Redmen!
      « Last Edit: Feb 27, 2012 12:44:13 pm by JD »
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Re: Arsenal (home) (3/3/12) 12:45pm
      Reply #1: Feb 27, 2012 01:01:45 pm
      Wrong place to post I think.

Should be a match thread and about the tickets, they went on sale back in November I think. All sold out now. The membership pack takes awhile to arrive.
      linneman
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,426 posts | 16 
      Reply #2: Feb 28, 2012 08:55:23 am
      Any chance someone has a spare? I'll be going with 3 friends, but one of them doesn't have a ticket! Please PM me if you can help me. Thanks
      Jase
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,287 posts |
      Reply #3: Feb 28, 2012 01:48:39 pm
      Apologies mods for posting this in the wrong place but I don't have enough posts for the ticket forum!

Anyone know when season ticket returns are likely to go on sale for this one?

Second question, I bought a membership a week ago today but haven't received it through the post yet as it takes around 2 weeks I think. If I was lucky enough to get one of the return tickets for Arsenal (very slim chance I know!) how would you get in to the game if you've purchased a ticket but haven't received your card yet?

I would go

Reina

Johnson     Caragher  Skrtel    Enrique

Gerrard  Spearing       Downing

Kuyt                     Suarez

Carroll                           

Arsenal looked stunning attacking yesterday but RVP should get a tough time of it against Carra and Skrtel likewise Walcott against Enrique. Difficult game to follow up with after the high of Sunday.

Really hard one to predict as you don't know what Arsenal will turn up and our home form in the league has been hit and miss all season with 8 draws and 4 wins I think.

Suppose we really need to win for any shout of 4th place so hopefully the players come out and  take the game to them.

Come on the Redmen!

This went to general sale and is sold out.

For future reference, if you purchase a membership but haven't received your card, you'll need to take your confirmation email to the ticket office on match day and they'll sort you out.
      linneman
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,426 posts | 16 
      Reply #4: Mar 02, 2012 07:50:42 am
      Well, we have another problem! For friday and sunday we have a 4 person room in an hostel, but for saturday we only have a 3 person room. I've been checking on several websites, but there seems to be nothing available in any hostel in town that day. Anyone have a solution? Just 1 guy 1 night
      Monobrow
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,425 posts | 27 
      Reply #5: Mar 02, 2012 12:37:41 pm
      Well, we have another problem! For friday and sunday we have a 4 person room in an hostel, but for saturday we only have a 3 person room. I've been checking on several websites, but there seems to be nothing available in any hostel in town that day. Anyone have a solution? Just 1 guy 1 night

Sleep on the floor?
      linneman
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,426 posts | 16 
      Reply #6: Mar 02, 2012 02:41:08 pm

That's indeed the solution for now, but we'll have to do it secretly! The hostel does not allow an extra person in the room.

Quick Reply