Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Assassin's Creed 3

Read 12584 times
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,437 posts | 1461 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Re: Assassin's Creed 3
      Reply #46: Oct 30, 2012 04:34:19 pm
      My copy came today  ;D
      Luckily caught up with my back log so I can get straight into it!
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #47: Oct 30, 2012 04:37:46 pm
      I ordered the Join or Die edition using the extra cash left I had in UK. My mate is coming to Malaysia in December along with it.

Yes .. they either don't have it here or it's on some ridiculous pricing.
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #48: Oct 30, 2012 09:50:28 pm
      Went to midnight launch toget it and played for 2 hours or so last night.
      Considering how excited I've been for it and the unfair hype I've given it I was disappointed so far. The start is mostly introduction stuff and from where I'm at it seems that the game is very structured with not a lot of room to explore, perhaps later in the game this will change.

Also, when playing a mini-game (I forget the name but you have to get 3 pieces in a row) I've found that its glitched ( I think) as it won't let me place a piece in order to obtain a row, hence I can only lose.
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #49: Oct 31, 2012 12:20:32 pm
      Went to midnight launch toget it and played for 2 hours or so last night.
      Considering how excited I've been for it and the unfair hype I've given it I was disappointed so far. The start is mostly introduction stuff and from where I'm at it seems that the game is very structured with not a lot of room to explore, perhaps later in the game this will change.

Also, when playing a mini-game (I forget the name but you have to get 3 pieces in a row) I've found that its glitched ( I think) as it won't let me place a piece in order to obtain a row, hence I can only lose.

Same as what I've read:
      IGN Review
      Assassin’s Creed III’s pacing is a source of frustration for the first third or so of the story – it takes too long to open up and show its hand. Right at the beginning of Connor's story you're kept on a short leash; your movements are wholly dictated by the plot for a good three hours or so, which is disappointing when you've had a taste of how open the world can be. It's a definite low point that lasts too long, and the game only really recovers when it sets you free again to explore at your own pace.

Not sure whether to get this, but it does look good.
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #50: Nov 04, 2012 08:23:54 am
      Starting to get really into it, up to Sequence 8 but I've mostly roamed around doing side quests. It apparently is a 50-60hour campaign but I wouldn't have done more than 6hours of the campaign so far (about 9hours roaming) so hopefully theres loads left!
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #51: Nov 06, 2012 11:11:20 am
      Just finished it, really enjoyed it but I see what people are saying about the disappointing ending. Without wanting to spoil anything the Desmond part finished ok, the Connor part was disappointing and so I must admit I am left feeling slightly disappointed by the end...

The game however has been thoroughly enjoyable and I'll continue going though side quests and the like as well as starting multiplayer over the next few days before Black Ops 2 comes out. Once I got to sequence 9 I barely did anything other than the campaign after earlier taking my time through the game as the plot had me too immersed!
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,437 posts | 1461 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #52: Nov 06, 2012 04:18:25 pm
      Up to sequence 7 and its a tad slow so far... not as good as the second game.
      Chach
      • Forum John Toshack

• 262 posts |
      Reply #53: Nov 07, 2012 07:22:55 pm
      Completed AC3, I am disappointed with this one. Story is average, extras/side missions are pointless. I been barely able to play it since I got it aswell been working, then I completed the other AC games three days after I got them like this aswell
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #54: Nov 09, 2012 11:19:04 am
      This is set during a time of heavy conflict and towards the end gets so boring. Plus completed main story and a bunch of side missions in just over 10 hours..
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #55: Nov 09, 2012 10:25:56 pm
      I have to admit I don't know where they were getting a 40 hour campaign from, took me about 25 hours to complete campaign and HEAPS of side missions (especially the ship ones)
      Bier
      Reply #56: Nov 09, 2012 10:29:48 pm
      Not that impressed by the singleplayer, haven't even finished it but been really enjoying the multiplayer, playing alot of Assassinate.
      « Last Edit: Nov 09, 2012 10:42:26 pm by Bier »
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,437 posts | 1461 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #57: Nov 10, 2012 02:21:41 pm
      None of you skipped the credits did you? There is an epilogue part after them and you unlock a trophy/achievement, the credits are something like 10 minutes though with no option to skip xD
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #58: Nov 11, 2012 07:10:41 am
      None of you skipped the credits did you? There is an epilogue part after them and you unlock a trophy/achievement, the credits are something like 10 minutes though with no option to skip xD

Nope, left it and got the achievement
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,437 posts | 1461 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #59: Nov 11, 2012 10:07:58 am
      Nope, left it and got the achievement
      I was about to quit the game on the credits but my brother stopped me just in time xD

Quick Reply