Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

In my Class

Read 3166 times
      Big Andy
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 786 posts |
      • 18 soon to be 19
      In my Class
      Mar 10, 2012 07:09:45 am
      I dont know if this belongs here but in my class, legal studies we have been looking at to scenarios the James Bulger case and now Hillsborough. I live in Australia now and when the topic came up and they laughed some looked at me because where im from and who i support. This made me really sick. I thought i would share it with you all and i hope my class understands what really happened and that is was a huge disaster that needs to be justified.
      JFT96
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Re: In my Class
      Reply #1: Mar 10, 2012 07:18:45 am
      I dont know if this belongs here but in my class, legal studies we have been looking at to scenarios the James Bulger case and now Hillsborough. I live in Australia now and when the topic came up and they laughed some looked at me because where im from and who i support. This made me really sick. I thought i would share it with you all and i hope my class understands what really happened and that is was a huge disaster that needs to be justified.
      JFT96

What you mean they laughed? F***ing tw*ts!

We all have a duty as Liverpool fans to educate the ignorant although sometimes you cant educate pork.
      Big Andy
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 786 posts |
      • 18 soon to be 19
      Reply #2: Mar 10, 2012 07:20:56 am
      What you mean they laughed? F***ing tw*ts!
      They didnt laugh at the people dying that laughed at the way they died. Was very disgraceful as i said i felt really sick.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #3: Mar 10, 2012 07:24:02 am
      They didnt laugh at the people dying that laughed at the way they died. Was very disgraceful as i said i felt really sick.

Bet you had to bite your tongue mate, anyone who finds something like this funny is just scum.
      Big Andy
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 786 posts |
      • 18 soon to be 19
      Reply #4: Mar 10, 2012 10:01:39 pm
      Bet you had to bite your tongue mate, anyone who finds something like this funny is just scum.
      In Australia half the people think they are Mancs or Chavs when they have no idea about football.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #5: Mar 12, 2012 06:23:26 pm
      JFT96
      F***ing obscene behaviour, was there no one in authority to hoist the fuckers out and totally humiliate them? Doesn't reflect well on Australia and that isn't the image I've got of that country.
      The only legal studies going on there were the law of the jungle, it still falls short because animals have more dignity.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #6: Mar 12, 2012 07:42:36 pm
      Big Andy

As stuey said it is such obscene behaviour to laugh at any death particularly those who meet it with total innocence. You did well to not react to such offensive ignorance but if you ever get the time in private with that idiot who did laugh just tell them.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #7: Mar 12, 2012 09:18:58 pm
      Lack of education here, I'm afraid. 

Your Teacher/tutor needs to pull their finger out their arse and teach those fools something that will make those turds who laughed ashamed of their stupidity.
      Big Andy
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 786 posts |
      • 18 soon to be 19
      Reply #8: Mar 17, 2012 08:53:24 pm
      Lack of education here, I'm afraid. 

Your Teacher/tutor needs to pull their finger out their arse and teach those fools something that will make those turds who laughed ashamed of their stupidity.
      The people who did it were just bas**rds it wasnt the whole class not at all that would drive me crazy. Overtime as the topic went on i didnt hear anymore but still stupid bas**rds.

Quick Reply