Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The 'What Have You Been Doing?' Thread

Read 11204 times
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Re: The 'What Have You Been Doing?' Thread
      Reply #23: Mar 24, 2012 08:01:16 pm
      Excellent graft you put in there Hardcore and its nice to see the fruits of your labour, its something i want to do at the back of my garden but without the decks :)  as i need some tranquility in my life at present.

Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #24: Mar 24, 2012 11:55:42 pm
      Superb HCS. I take my hat off to you. You should write a novel! ;)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #25: Mar 25, 2012 06:35:51 pm
      That is F***ing boss, Hardcore! Well in mate. Total respect for transforming that shed into a beast of tunes!

I'm thinking of building my own shed as my kitchen isn't very big. So would like to house a freezer, dryer etc in there. Although part of me thinks F**k it and just buy one. But it would be pretty expensive. Might pick your brains one day possibly. ;)
      guyfawks
      • Forum Geoff Strong

• 212 posts |
      • Keep trying, you'll get there in the end
      Reply #26: Mar 25, 2012 06:52:19 pm
      Ive just gone usb decks and traktor with my setup, well better numark mixmaster some great sampling and dead easy to do now.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #27: Apr 01, 2012 12:53:42 pm
      Been down my greenhouse potting some tomato plants ,dropped a bag and snapped my two cucumber plants :f_steam:  will have to start again now with them .
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #28: Apr 17, 2012 07:19:44 pm
      Just been for a three mile run with my daughter she is doing the run for life in june so i am just helping her along.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #29: Apr 19, 2012 06:04:00 pm
      Just got back home on the Wirral after being in London working since Tuesday.

Stayed in Putney last night and watched the Chavs surrounded by all of the plastics. Strange breed that lot.

Spent an absolute fortune. Place is a rip!
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #30: Apr 19, 2012 06:14:27 pm
      Just got back home on the Wirral after being in London working since Tuesday.

Stayed in Putney last night and watched the Chavs surrounded by all of the plastics. Strange breed that lot.

Spent an absolute fortune. Place is a rip!
      Agree mate total rip of place, not fussy on London at all.

Just been for a three mile run with my daughter she is doing the run for life in june so i am just helping her along.
      Not bad Andy, I can just about do a three mile walk.

frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #31: Sep 30, 2012 04:54:24 pm
      Working 7 days a week now (and feeling it) !
      I think I've mentioned in another thread that I'm helping a couple with their move to Ireland From Luxembourg.

The guy is a serious collector of Bikes and other motorised forms of transport (Sinclair C5's!).

He has 17 Motorcycles/Mopeds and 5 Sinclair C5's And my job is to crate them all up ready for shipping to the Emerald Isle.
      I worked the last 3 weekends as thats the time he's back from Ireland, we've got two crated up and all the calculations done as to what amount of timber, board, brackets and screws are needed.
      We had 1 delivery yesterday (late of course) and the rest is coming next weekend, So I should have enough materials to keep me busy through the week sandwiching the work inbetween the bus trips for the school in the mornings and afternoons.

The bikes by the way for those of you interested are mainly 50CC Puch mopeds from the 70-80's with a couple of 250cc Kawasaki's and a chromed-up chopper motorcycle with a 50cc Moped engine !
      The C5's are 2 old ones in pieces and 3 brand new ones still crated up straight from a dutch C5 dealership, they have all the advertising bumph including a copy of the t.v. advert on VHS , and all available accessories at the time !.

Thats why I missed my first Reds match in years yesterday (and typically a corker of a match) :f_steam:
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      Reply #32: Oct 22, 2012 11:18:00 pm
      I've just got back from The Empire Theatre.

Treated the girlfriend to Dirty Dancing and I thought it was superb, first time I've ever watched a show at a theatre. Top drawer!

Street cred wrecker I know.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #33: Oct 22, 2012 11:23:06 pm
      I've just got back from The Empire Theatre.

Treated the girlfriend to Dirty Dancing and I thought it was superb, first time I've ever watched a show at a theatre. Top drawer!

Street cred wrecker I know.

Nice one, glad you enjoyed it.

Going to the Theatre to watch a show is a real treat, I love it.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #34: Oct 22, 2012 11:26:13 pm
      Watching Cowboys & Aliens, it's passable, Olivia Wilde is a nice distraction.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #35: Oct 23, 2012 09:13:35 pm
      Had to use some cooking apples up so i have just made an apple crumble, in the oven as we speak.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      Reply #36: Nov 24, 2012 12:16:47 pm
      Was in Walton prison yesterday on a visit and what a different world it was. I was actually taken aback by the experience and it really does make you think. Imagine being in there and then having the girlfriend bring my two year old son to visit for an hour and then going again. Would be hard that and its inspired me to get some  proper running trainers.

Can't catch me kid!
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #37: Apr 18, 2014 03:30:01 am
      I sat at the hospital all day today while my dad had surgery. He had a spot on his kidney removed that is most likely cancerous.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #38: Apr 19, 2014 08:20:17 pm
      I sat at the hospital all day today while my dad had surgery. He had a spot on his kidney removed that is most likely cancerous.

Any news on your Dad Firepool?
      Myself? not a lot  BUT had my wife trolling the flight sites for a trip to Liverpool on the final weekend, got flights sorted and Sunday night in town booked but need a pillow for Saturday night,can anyone help please ?
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #39: Apr 19, 2014 08:52:45 pm
      Any news on your Dad Firepool?
      Myself? not a lot  BUT had my wife trolling the flight sites for a trip to Liverpool on the final weekend, got flights sorted and Sunday night in town booked but need a pillow for Saturday night,can anyone help please ?

My dad is home from the hospital but in some pain. We won't know anything about the spot for about a week. The doctor will be doing test to see if it was cancer and if so what type. Doctor was confident that it will be nothing serious.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #40: Apr 19, 2014 08:54:34 pm
      fingers crossed for your dad, give him my best regards.
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #41: May 05, 2014 10:35:25 pm
      Sorry, I am late on getting back with the results from the spot the doctors found on my Dad's kidney. It came back benign and there is no worries about it. Thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #42: May 05, 2014 11:12:53 pm
      Sorry, I am late on getting back with the results from the spot the doctors found on my Dad's kidney. It came back benign and there is no worries about it. Thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers.

Great news Firepool - make damn sure you value every day he's still with you after that scare.

I'd give pretty much anything for one more chat with my ol' man....truly "...you don't know what you've got till it's gone..."

Make it count.
      6stringer
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,051 posts | 517 
      Reply #43: May 05, 2014 11:24:05 pm
      Watched the game tonight via a stream with my 2 young sons and they have both gone to bed crying with disappointment..however none more so than having to attend their nanna's (my mums) funeral last week after a 6 month battle with Pancreatic Cancer, hence why I have been absent from the best LFC forum in the world.. It's been a really gut wrenching difficult time for the whole family, all of which are REDS and none more so than my dear Mum who I can still recall wrapping a Red scarf round my neck each time I set off to Anfield when I was a kid telling me it was the Law !! ;D RIP MUM !! .. Ironic that since she has gone we haven't won a game...C'mon mum deliver us from evil and give us that elusive Trophy..
      WE GO AGAIN !!
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #44: May 05, 2014 11:27:27 pm
      RIP Nanna 'stringer.

Rest easy.
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #45: May 30, 2015 08:05:30 pm
      This thread has not been posted in for quite some time.

I did a 5k run this morning. It was a color vibe run where they throw powder paint at you throughout the run. It was a lot of fun.

Quick Reply