Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Youth Football Club- URGENT!!!

Read 2190 times
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Youth Football Club- URGENT!!!
      Mar 21, 2012 06:06:22 pm
      Hi guys,

I have applied to work with professional football clubs in Hungary over the summer. I am going through a local company called Smallerearth, based on Mount Pleasant. I have now passed 2 interview stages and I am now going to be interviewed by the clubs, namely MTK Budapest and Debrecen etc. However, I have now been notified that before I can be interviewed by the Hungarian clubs, I have to produce a video of me coaching a football session. This has turned out to be a bit of a ball ache as I am a bit showered down with Uni work but it has to be done. They informed me that I can make the video of me coaching adults. Originally I was going to go with that idea and show me coaching my football team I play for. However, having watched some of the previous candidates videos, they have been coaching kids in their video. Therefore, ideally I will be able to do the same.

Basically, I am wondering whether anyone would be able to provide me with any support. Anyone coach a youth football team in Liverpool who may be willing to let me record a 3-4minute video of a drill? Anyone know anyone who may be able to help? Any support or advice will be greatly appreciated. I will keep bumping this thread up so that it gets noticed. I need to arrange this pretty swiftly so any help will be great. I have included a link to the project I will be involved in. If you can help me in anyway, either PM me or leave a reply to this., Thanks for any support given,

http://www.smallerearth.co.uk/program/282/soccer_coaching_experience_-_hungary/

Semple
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Re: Youth Football Club- URGENT!!!
      Reply #1: Mar 21, 2012 06:39:02 pm
      Ooh, MTK Budapest, that's where we got Nemeth and Simon from if I recall correctly and we set up some kind of links with the club.
      Anyway, I can't help you I don't think but just wanted to wish you the best of luck. Sounds like an exciting opportunity if you get an offer.
      Semple
      • Started Topic

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      Reply #2: Mar 21, 2012 06:57:30 pm
      Ooh, MTK Budapest, that's where we got Nemeth and Simon from if I recall correctly and we set up some kind of links with the club.
      Anyway, I can't help you I don't think but just wanted to wish you the best of luck. Sounds like an exciting opportunity if you get an offer.

Yeah mate, you have it in one. I think LFC is affiliated with them or something like that as well.

Cheers mate, appreciate it
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #3: Mar 22, 2012 04:43:21 am
      For advice and from memory does Red5man not coach youth football in the States??

Might be worth sending him a PM.
      Semple
      • Started Topic

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      Reply #4: Mar 22, 2012 11:08:44 am
      For advice and from memory does Red5man not coach youth football in the States??

Might be worth sending him a PM.

Ahhh that is very good. I'll give him a PM and see if he can help me out. Stressing slightly about who I am going to coach in the video. Going to try getting some teenagers I know to get involved. Cheers mate.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,632 posts | 6940 
      Reply #5: Mar 22, 2012 02:34:25 pm
      Get yourself down to the Pitz by Staples in town or whatever it is called these days - or that other place towards Formby and offer one of the teams a little 5 minute drill - then get a mate to video it?

Or give them a ring - sure they would know someone appropriate.
      Semple
      • Started Topic

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      Reply #6: Mar 22, 2012 06:22:38 pm
      Get yourself down to the Pitz by Staples in town or whatever it is called these days - or that other place towards Formby and offer one of the teams a little 5 minute drill - then get a mate to video it?

Or give them a ring - sure they would know someone appropriate.

Yeah mate, arranged a venue already. Doing it at the Pitz on Scotty Road. Initially I was due to to do it with kids but I am going I do it with a group of teenagers. Need about 10 so have that sorted already. Fingers crossed it works out.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #7: Mar 22, 2012 06:35:41 pm
      I envy you mate, I'd love to coach football but in Brazil there isn't an organized scheme for this as in Europe. Good luck!
      Semple
      • Started Topic

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      Reply #8: Mar 23, 2012 12:52:27 am
      I envy you mate, I'd love to coach football but in Brazil there isn't an organized scheme for this as in Europe. Good luck!

Mate, you need to move to Europe. Who needs the likes of Rio carnivals and samba beach soccer. ;D

Quick Reply