Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Newcastle 2-0 LFC: In game and Post Match inquest

Read 46703 times
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,021 posts | 2741 
      Re: LIVE: Newcastle vs Liverpool
      Reply #621: Apr 01, 2012 03:29:09 pm
      Shame we didn't put Suarez in goal, that would have been pure class.
      Redangel
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,084 posts | 966 
      Reply #622: Apr 01, 2012 03:29:47 pm
      Sad to say the buck stops with the manager . Love KK to bits but he has to take the responsibility for that .
      There is something in this club that is still rotten.
      We are imploding , and nobody seems to have any answers. Sad , sad times for LFC fans.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #623: Apr 01, 2012 03:29:58 pm
      Shame we didn't put Suarez in goal, that would have been pure class.

I was calling for that on Twitter ;)
      Barnes10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,631 posts | 88 
      Reply #624: Apr 01, 2012 03:30:07 pm
      We're a f**king shambles right now. Total disgrace to Liverpool Football Club.

Hope Carroll gets fined and put in the reserves for that strop after getting subbed too. F***ing hell lad, you were sh*te bar the first 20 minutes.

And that Perch c**t can f**k off too the pr**k.

Only positive was Enrique's clean sheet. Well in lad.

Carroll is always sh*te. He's the worst signing we ever made and should be sold to Stoke for £10m.
      Though I doubt he would get in ahead of Crouch.

Let's win the FA Cup and then see who we sign in the summer. I reckon Kenny knows if there is a repeat of this run of form next season he won't last.
      davepolo
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 382 posts | -1 
      • taught English by AZ, grAmmEr schooL fAiLure
      Reply #625: Apr 01, 2012 03:30:17 pm
      on the postive side if we get the penalty for hand ball its a different game, atkinson was F***ing appalling so bent reina stupid , spearing is not the answer he offers nothing going forward and misses to many tackles , bellamy didnt look fit, we need to regroup we all realise how much we miss lucas and this drop in from is since agger got injured is noticible carragher just not up to it anymore you can all jump on kennys back but he is the right man to move the club forward
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #626: Apr 01, 2012 03:30:24 pm
      Totally agree red willy.
      Al1892
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 635 posts |
      • We achieved your dreams 5 !!!!!
      Reply #627: Apr 01, 2012 03:30:55 pm
      It really looks like the players have no faith in kenny either
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #628: Apr 01, 2012 03:30:57 pm
      I'm not sure who the fooking coaches are? Really brainless wonders. When teams crowd the midfield, that's the way teams play against us nowadays and we are lost, and start of all the back passes. We should then whip the ball with utmost accuracy to the wings to bypass the midfield. No we go in circles like a cul-de-sac. From top to bottom void of ideas and passion as to how to play the game.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #629: Apr 01, 2012 03:30:57 pm
      If it wasn't Kenny lets face it we would be saying the manager has lost the dressing room.They looked clueless today its hard to watch a Liverpool team have so little quality and so little character. Get beat by all means but put up a fight FFS.
      Surely nobody will try to defend anything about that today it was inept and unproffesional.
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Reply #630: Apr 01, 2012 03:31:14 pm
      To sum up the feelings of today. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUC K
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Reply #631: Apr 01, 2012 03:31:23 pm
      Enrique kept a clean sheet, world class goalkeeper! Well done lad hahaha
      kennystaff
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 292 posts |
      Reply #632: Apr 01, 2012 03:31:40 pm

This isn't twitter
      doing what? what the f**k are you talking about? perch tw*t tripped Reina, reina went back to confront him and he took a dive. Reina didnt even touch him. you could blame alot of things for our loss today but reina getting red card isnt one of them. we was fu**ed before that.

I agree mate, he didn't touch him, but the way the game is gone, even putting his head slightly forward like that is a crazy thing to do. 9 out of 10 times, you'll see red for it, especially when the player goes down in a heap, which happens 9 out of 10 times too!!!
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Re: Newcastle 2-0 LFC: In game and Post Match inquest
      Reply #633: Apr 01, 2012 03:32:23 pm
      To sum up the feelings of today. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUC K

This.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #634: Apr 01, 2012 03:32:51 pm
      doing what? what the f**k are you talking about? perch tw*t tripped Reina, reina went back to confront him and he took a dive. Reina didnt even touch him. you could blame alot of things for our loss today but reina getting red card isnt one of them. we was fu**ed before that.

Giving the ref the opportunity to send him off, I agree Perch is a knob and cheating and was kicking Suarez all game as I pointed out in my post, but Reina was still stupid for pushing his head towards his, because it's aggressive behaviour. Never give the ref the option of sending you off, it is simply stupid but that had no impact on the result but easily could in our next games and the Semi Final of the cup. That's why I'm angry with that.
      Comatorium
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 696 posts |
      Reply #635: Apr 01, 2012 03:33:02 pm
      The owners should take action. We've seen enough of this.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #636: Apr 01, 2012 03:33:19 pm
      Dont think ive ever seen a more gutless Liverpool team, we seem to go behind and just give up, the ref could have blown up after newcastle got the second and it wouldnt have mattered

Something is seriously wrong and people cant just keep blaming the players.  Why exactly was there a delay with the substitutions
      seacol
      • Forum John Toshack

• 266 posts |
      Reply #637: Apr 01, 2012 03:33:30 pm
      Very sad result but cant say Im surprised looking at our recent form. The players look tired and lack ambition, commitment and desire. Kenny unfortunately continues with his same ways after saying last week he may have to change his tactics. You say the only way is up from here but it could get worse.
      Im also very surprised that Steve Clarke is not more vocal. We are in a very bad spot once again and where do we go from here. Do the yanks let Kenny go and we search for another manager??? Id give Kenny the rest of the season, especially since where we are in the FA CUP. Kenny is a legend for the club but folks it doesnt seem to be working. This is not progress to me. We are in a worse spot right now than after roys last game of the season with a loss to Blackburn. We have had some truly embarassing displays recently. Alot of the blame has to fall on kennys buys as well as he has put aalot of faith in them and they just arent coming through for him. Carroll, Adam and Henderson just lack all the basic skills that are required. Downing is exactly like our team, Jekyll and Hyde moments.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #638: Apr 01, 2012 03:33:33 pm
      Bugger.
      Bollocks.
      F**k.
      tw*t.
      sh*t.
      n*b.
      c**t.

Ahh.
      PepeReina25
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,400 posts |
      Reply #639: Apr 01, 2012 03:33:55 pm
      Holy sh*t just as I thought things couldn't get any worse
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,251 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #640: Apr 01, 2012 03:34:00 pm
      Thankfully I go to YOGA, so I can just close my eyes, breath, and go to my special place, and be happy.

NAMASTE
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #641: Apr 01, 2012 03:34:16 pm
      The owners should take action. We've seen enough of this.

Agree 100% with you, they need to get the cheque book out in the summer and invest some money into the team,even though i guess its not the answer you are looking for.
      Red5man

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #642: Apr 01, 2012 03:34:26 pm
      Our captain was completely emotion-less and had no fight today. Extremely disturbing and didn't help get the other players around him up for it.

Off to have a drink. What else is new these days
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #643: Apr 01, 2012 03:34:55 pm
      Mate i usually agree with you but your in complete denial,

Not Denial at all mate, had Carroll not dived and stuck it in an empty net and had the penalty been awarded and we converted it, we'd have been 2-0 up and I expect there would have been a very different outcome to the game.

And as I said I can't blamy Kenny for any of teh above as he did not dive and nor did he wave away the penalty appeals.

Quick Reply