Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Hoffenheim [Champions League] Wed 23rd Aug @ 7:45 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 20th of August and on this date LFC's match record is P16 W11 D2 L3

The Anfield Wrap

Read 30785 times
      LFCexiled
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,907 posts | 969 
      • Lazarus of LFC
      Re: The Anfield Wrap
      Reply #270 : Aug 08, 2017 04:41:21 pm »
      Do you folks know of any more good podcasts?

I'm subscribed to taw, blood red, football purists & fight disciples but they still aren't filling my working week, I was reduced to putting f**king talksport on last week.

Help a man out so I don't have to listen to jim white sounding like he's jizzing all over danny murphy's f**king chin because Burton Albion broke their transfer record.
      FL Red
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 20,337 posts | 2276 
      Reply #271 : Aug 08, 2017 06:07:52 pm »

I'm subscribed to taw, blood red, football purists & fight disciples but they still aren't filling my working week, I was reduced to putting f**king talksport on last week.

Help a man out so I don't have to listen to jim white sounding like he's jizzing all over danny murphy's f**king chin because Burton Albion broke their transfer record.

Don't RedmenTV have one now as well?
      LFCexiled
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,907 posts | 969 
      • Lazarus of LFC
      Reply #272 : Aug 09, 2017 06:46:53 am »
      Don't RedmenTV have one now as well?

Sh*t, yeah, I'm subscribed to that as well. I've only listened to one and it's very amateurish but there's a new one I'll be listening today so I'll see what that one's like.

Cheers mate.
      LFCexiled
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,907 posts | 969 
      • Lazarus of LFC
      Reply #273 : Aug 09, 2017 07:01:39 pm »
      Listened to the redmentv podcast today and they're a bit up their own arse.

Apparently they done a show for 150 people before the match in Berlin and they had to put the stage up and one of them said "what artist has to put up their own stage?".

You're not an artist mate, you're a bloke talking into a mic in your bedroom.
      Roddenberry
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,071 posts | 1137 
      Reply #274 : Aug 10, 2017 01:37:46 am »

The Dollop, Infinite Monkey Cage, The Bugle, Wait Wait Don't tell me, Football Ramble, Film Sack, How Did This Get Made, International Waters to name a few.

Quick Reply