Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Chelsea [Premier League] Sat 25th Nov @ 5:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 24th of November and on this date LFC's match record is P21 W8 D6 L7

The Anfield Wrap

Read 32127 times
      LFCexiled
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,989 posts | 1014 
      • Lazarus of LFC
      Re: The Anfield Wrap
      Reply #270 : Aug 08, 2017 04:41:21 pm »
      Do you folks know of any more good podcasts?

I'm subscribed to taw, blood red, football purists & fight disciples but they still aren't filling my working week, I was reduced to putting f**king talksport on last week.

Help a man out so I don't have to listen to jim white sounding like he's jizzing all over danny murphy's f**king chin because Burton Albion broke their transfer record.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,963 posts | 2524 
      Reply #271 : Aug 08, 2017 06:07:52 pm »

I'm subscribed to taw, blood red, football purists & fight disciples but they still aren't filling my working week, I was reduced to putting f**king talksport on last week.

Help a man out so I don't have to listen to jim white sounding like he's jizzing all over danny murphy's f**king chin because Burton Albion broke their transfer record.

Don't RedmenTV have one now as well?
      LFCexiled
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,989 posts | 1014 
      • Lazarus of LFC
      Reply #272 : Aug 09, 2017 06:46:53 am »
      Don't RedmenTV have one now as well?

Sh*t, yeah, I'm subscribed to that as well. I've only listened to one and it's very amateurish but there's a new one I'll be listening today so I'll see what that one's like.

Cheers mate.
      LFCexiled
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,989 posts | 1014 
      • Lazarus of LFC
      Reply #273 : Aug 09, 2017 07:01:39 pm »
      Listened to the redmentv podcast today and they're a bit up their own arse.

Apparently they done a show for 150 people before the match in Berlin and they had to put the stage up and one of them said "what artist has to put up their own stage?".

You're not an artist mate, you're a bloke talking into a mic in your bedroom.
      Roddenberry
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,148 posts | 1171 
      Reply #274 : Aug 10, 2017 01:37:46 am »

The Dollop, Infinite Monkey Cage, The Bugle, Wait Wait Don't tell me, Football Ramble, Film Sack, How Did This Get Made, International Waters to name a few.
      LFCexiled
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,989 posts | 1014 
      • Lazarus of LFC
      Reply #275 : Aug 21, 2017 11:36:29 am »
      The Dollop, Infinite Monkey Cage, The Bugle, Wait Wait Don't tell me, Football Ramble, Film Sack, How Did This Get Made, International Waters to name a few.

Cheers mate, I'll check them out when I can.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 12,677 posts | 2407 
      • @MrPrice1979
      Reply #276 : Aug 21, 2017 12:32:00 pm »
      Cheers mate, I'll check them out when I can.

Mike Tyson now does one called 'Bite The Mic'. He's had Lennox Lewis and Dana White on so far.
      Kopite78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,152 posts | 770 
      Reply #277 : Aug 21, 2017 01:06:26 pm »
      Mike Tyson now does one called 'Bite The Mic'. He's had Lennox Lewis and Dana White on so far.

I was so excited when I found that one, listened to the first 3 then fu**ed it off cause that tit who presents it

Wool pr**k him
      LFCexiled
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,989 posts | 1014 
      • Lazarus of LFC
      Reply #278 : Aug 21, 2017 08:06:33 pm »

Noted, cheers.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,843 posts | 1002 
      • 96 - Always Remembered
      Reply #279 : Oct 26, 2017 09:57:39 pm »

Cheers la! Was very kind of the lads for inviting us on to talk about the work that's done in Liverpool.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 30,443 posts | 1648 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #280 : Oct 26, 2017 10:32:20 pm »
      Listened to the redmentv podcast today and they're a bit up their own arse.

Apparently they done a show for 150 people before the match in Berlin and they had to put the stage up and one of them said "what artist has to put up their own stage?".

You're not an artist mate, you're a bloke talking into a mic in your bedroom.

My favourite Redmentv moment is when Klopp laughed at them when they were questioning him over only signing "One plus Solanke". Shot themselves in the foot with that one. No need to make it out like one signing.
      They were trying to be too clever, and lost.
      Kopite78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,152 posts | 770 
      Reply #281 : Nov 03, 2017 09:43:19 am »
      Yeah I tried the Redmen stuff for a little bit

F**ked it off quickly though

Quick Reply