Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Anfield Wrap

Read 83416 times
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Re: The Anfield Wrap
      Reply #253: Feb 25, 2017 10:41:45 pm
      As I eluded to in another thread, I would love if someone could link me to the Lucas interview, without subscribing? Cheeky that isn't it!
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #254: Feb 28, 2017 12:48:46 pm
      As I eluded to in another thread, I would love if someone could link me to the Lucas interview, without subscribing? Cheeky that isn't it!

It's only £5 ffs
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #255: Feb 28, 2017 05:43:59 pm

Pay the fiver and throw the link up then softlad!!
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #256: Feb 28, 2017 06:07:08 pm
      Pay the fiver and throw the link up then softlad!!

I do pay the £5 but irks me everyone wants everything for free this day and age. Am I right in saying for all your posts you don't pay anything to this forum?
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #257: Feb 28, 2017 06:14:19 pm
      I do pay the £5 but irks me everyone wants everything for free this day and age. Am I right in saying for all your posts you don't pay anything to this forum?

You one of those types who thinks we should pay for the air we breathe? Sounds like it. We live in a world where we either have to pay 40 F***ing quid to get into a football ground or pay 40 F***ing quid A MONTH to watch it on tv. So no - people are more than within their rights to demand something for free given that we're having to pay for everything these days. Promoting the commodification of the things we love? F**k off!
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #258: Feb 28, 2017 06:24:13 pm
      You one of those types who thinks we should pay for the air we breathe? Sounds like it. We live in a world where we either have to pay 40 f**king quid to get into a football ground or pay 40 f**king quid A MONTH to watch it on tv. So no - people are more than within their rights to demand something for free given that we're having to pay for everything these days. Promoting the commodification of the things we love? F**k off!

You another that doesn't pay anything to the forum?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #259: Feb 28, 2017 08:47:40 pm

And your F***ing point bitchboy?

It's not like I wanna read you F***ing posts is it, cry arsing about wanting to get rid of Klopp.

Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #260: Mar 01, 2017 06:22:31 am
      And your f**king point bitchboy?

It's not like I wanna read you f**king posts is it, cry arsing about wanting to get rid of Klopp.

Point being you're a cheapskate freeloading w**ker.
      You've been a member for over 10 years making average 6 posts per day during that time and you can't bring yourself to part with £10 per year? You would think you and the other resident w**ker above owned the place yet contribute nothing towards it..
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #261: Mar 01, 2017 06:14:29 pm
      Point being you're a cheapskate freeloading w**ker.
      You've been a member for over 10 years making average 6 posts per day during that time and you can't bring yourself to part with £10 per year? You would think you and the other resident w**ker above owned the place yet contribute nothing towards it..

Sorry got other sh*t to pay for like £700 for a F***ing season ticket.

I'll be absolutely honest I don't pay for anything on the internet. So you can take your cheapskate jibes and stick it with your hatred for klopp, up your F***ing arse you mouthy, know F**k all c**t.

Always thought you were a bit of a pr**k, now you've pretty much confirmed as you've got no sense of F***ing humour, you come across as one miserable gobs***e and I'll top it off if you're scouse, you one of those absolute weapons everyone is embarrassed by.

So F**k off and take your shithouse opinions with you.
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #262: Mar 01, 2017 07:40:19 pm
      Sorry got other sh*t to pay for like £700 for a f**king season ticket.

I'll be absolutely honest I don't pay for anything on the internet. So you can take your cheapskate jibes and stick it with your hatred for klopp, up your f**king arse you mouthy, know f**k all c**t.

Always thought you were a bit of a pr**k, now you've pretty much confirmed as you've got no sense of f**king humour, you come across as one miserable gobs***e and I'll top it off if you're scouse, you one of those absolute weapons everyone is embarrassed by.

So f**k off and take your shithouse opinions with you.

I've got a great sense of humour I'm pissing myself at this reply.
      Now get round the house again and make sure no one has left a light on, got to count those pennies eh cheapskate?
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #263: Mar 09, 2017 09:33:45 pm
      Kopite78
      Reply #264: Mar 18, 2017 08:39:46 pm
      Is that RedKenny of this parish who was on the latest wild cards?
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #265: Mar 23, 2017 10:08:42 am
      Enjoyed their interview with Xabi Alonso, what a great fella.

Loved him saying that he likes to watch his performance vs Norwich at times. I do that quite often, haha.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #266: Mar 31, 2017 12:28:56 pm
      With TAW its easy - if you want to listen to the stuff they do behind the paywall its a fiver.

If you don't want to pay the fiver then there are the free podcasts.

Look, I'll get away with what I can in life, normally, but with them its a bit more personal as they are lads trying to make a few quid and they are just that - the lads.

I wouldn't feel right having them over with a measly fiver a month as It'd feel like I'm literally taking money out of my mate's pockets.

You dropped a bomb and fu**ed right off there Semps :D
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #267: Mar 31, 2017 01:18:53 pm
      I've got a great sense of humour I'm pissing myself at this reply.
      Now get round the house again and make sure no one has left a light on, got to count those pennies eh cheapskate?

Well this kicked off quickly...

AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #268: Jun 15, 2017 02:53:47 am
      Really good show tonight on transfers and what is happening at the club....well worth the listen.

https://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2017/06/gutter-magic-money-tree/
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      Reply #269: Jul 11, 2017 07:37:13 pm
      Talking about The Whitechapel Centre here with our very own Redkenny.

Enjoyed this :

https://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2017/07/liverpool-stories-whitechapel-centre/
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #270: Aug 08, 2017 06:07:52 pm
      Do you folks know of any more good podcasts?

I'm subscribed to taw, blood red, football purists & fight disciples but they still aren't filling my working week, I was reduced to putting f**king talksport on last week.

Help a man out so I don't have to listen to jim white sounding like he's jizzing all over danny murphy's f**king chin because Burton Albion broke their transfer record.

Don't RedmenTV have one now as well?
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #271: Aug 10, 2017 01:37:46 am
      Do you folks know of any more good podcasts?

I'm subscribed to taw, blood red, football purists & fight disciples but they still aren't filling my working week, I was reduced to putting F***ing talksport on last week.

Help a man out so I don't have to listen to jim white sounding like he's jizzing all over danny murphy's F***ing chin because Burton Albion broke their transfer record.

The Dollop, Infinite Monkey Cage, The Bugle, Wait Wait Don't tell me, Football Ramble, Film Sack, How Did This Get Made, International Waters to name a few.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      Reply #272: Aug 21, 2017 12:32:00 pm
      Cheers mate, I'll check them out when I can.

Mike Tyson now does one called 'Bite The Mic'. He's had Lennox Lewis and Dana White on so far.
      Kopite78
      Reply #273: Aug 21, 2017 01:06:26 pm
      Mike Tyson now does one called 'Bite The Mic'. He's had Lennox Lewis and Dana White on so far.

I was so excited when I found that one, listened to the first 3 then fu**ed it off cause that tit who presents it

Wool pr**k him
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #274: Oct 26, 2017 09:57:39 pm

Cheers la! Was very kind of the lads for inviting us on to talk about the work that's done in Liverpool.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #275: Oct 26, 2017 10:32:20 pm
      Listened to the redmentv podcast today and they're a bit up their own arse.

Apparently they done a show for 150 people before the match in Berlin and they had to put the stage up and one of them said "what artist has to put up their own stage?".

You're not an artist mate, you're a bloke talking into a mic in your bedroom.

My favourite Redmentv moment is when Klopp laughed at them when they were questioning him over only signing "One plus Solanke". Shot themselves in the foot with that one. No need to make it out like one signing.
      They were trying to be too clever, and lost.

Quick Reply