Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Twitter or Facebook?

Read 1314 times
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,913 posts | 818 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Twitter or Facebook?
      Apr 08, 2012 03:10:46 pm
      Personally i use both, at first when i first joined twitter i was unsure how to use it and was inconsistent in using it, however when using facebook i was on it constantly and couldn't stop using it. But now i have switched over, twitter for me is much better and i prefer it a lot more. So my question to you is if you use both what do you prefer and why?
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Re: Twitter or Facebook?
      Reply #1: Apr 08, 2012 03:25:11 pm
      I only use Facebook. Never want to use Twitter. I use Facebook alot but I wouldn't go as far as posting pictures about every single thing I do or posting an update about what I'm doing and stuff.

I see girls with 4000 photos and I'm like 'WTF, would you really want to share everything with the world?'.

If in the future I even get a girlfriend, I don't think I even want to post pictures of/with her and stuff. Even if I change my relationship status, I wouldn't really want it to be shown. Not that I'm shy to be with her or anything but I kinda prefer it more private.

I don't know but I don't exactly want my life to be run by social networking sites, you know what I mean ...
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,913 posts | 818 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #2: Apr 08, 2012 03:27:47 pm
      I don't know but I don't exactly want my life to be run by social networking sites, you know what I mean ...

Good job you are staying away from twitter then, it is far more addictive for me than facebook is.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,508 posts | 1475 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #3: Apr 08, 2012 03:31:40 pm
      I hate all this social networking stuff, I don't use Facebook at all. The only one I have use for is Twitter, but mainly as a live feed for things I am interested in for example game stats, starting 11's, gaming news etc.. not telling people when I'm taking a sh*t.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #4: Apr 09, 2012 02:43:10 am
      I only use Facebook to keep in touch with my friends from 15 years ago.

Without it, I wouldn't even know whether they are alive!
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #5: Apr 09, 2012 10:34:32 am
      For me, Facebook and Twitter are for entirely different things.

Twitter is for providing you with the information you want to know and Facebook is for people who want to provide you with information you don't. ;)

Both have their uses though. I much prefer Twitter, just seem to have much more of a laugh and you obviously speak with like-minded people (mostly). Whereas with Facebook it is all people you have probably met at some point, so it is more likely to piss you off when people are spouting mindless sh*te on there. You can't exactly delete them without some consequence whereas Twitter is all about what you want rather than keeping people happy.

Quick Reply