Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Alan Davies re: Hillsborough

Read 15891 times
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Re: Alan Davies re: Hillsborough
      Reply #23: Apr 10, 2012 11:02:16 am
      Honestly, this bullshit about playing on the Heysel date seems to be gaining momentum, it's been aired quite a bit in the debate about the cup semis. To all these people I will say once again IT WAS ON THE 29TH MAY FFS. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME ANYONE PLAYED SO FAR INTO MAY IN THIS COUNTRY. As for Alan Davies well he's always been a smug tw*t who finds himself funnier than everyone else.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #24: Apr 10, 2012 01:07:45 pm
      What a f***in massive bellend. His podcast is supposed to be humour I take it? What's funny about what he said there? Pontificating c**t. He needs to have a word with himself. Listening to the phone in on radio Merseyside now and everyone is missing the point. We have a service every year at Anfield to honour those who died and to come together as a family - Blues included. If I had to choose between going the cup semi and going to the service I would pick the service every time. Does he think we should just postpone the service? God forbid he ever has to suffer what this city suffered.

Some things are more important than football.
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 188 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #25: Apr 10, 2012 01:12:18 pm
      WillNesbit twitter bluenose toss pot making coments on facebook about Hillsborough.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #26: Apr 10, 2012 01:24:58 pm
      I quite like QI but not because this kunt is on it, he is only there for Stephen Fry to take the piss, he thinks he's funny when amongst other so called funny men but, on his own he is a complete buffoon,

he is typical of the Southern attitude to anything North of Watford, a mowf from the sowf, fack off ya cant, i hope you get piles like billiard balls, tw*t !
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #27: Apr 10, 2012 02:07:14 pm
      It's his opinion and he is entitled to it.

Except the c**t has form for getting digs in on the city of Liverpool and the people of this city.

F**k him, the unfunny, sh*t-haired, cockney, Arsenal supporting, F***ing w**ker.

gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #28: Apr 10, 2012 02:25:13 pm
      Except the c**t has form for getting digs in on the city of Liverpool and the people of this city.

F**k him, the unfunny, sh*t-haired, cockney, Arsenal supporting, f**king w**ker.

:gt-happyup:
      Joe88
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 366 posts |
      Reply #29: Apr 10, 2012 02:58:06 pm
      Wtf it has to do with an Arsenal fan I don't know but tbh I could see why a Chelsea fan would be a tad peeved at how it may influence their season...
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,955 posts | 3334 
      Reply #30: Apr 10, 2012 03:00:37 pm
      Wtf it has to do with an Arsenal fan I don't know but tbh I could see why a Chelsea fan would be a tad peeved at how it may influence their season...

Well maybe they should blame the FA for putting the Cup semi finals on that date rather than a week earlier.
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Reply #31: Apr 10, 2012 04:20:27 pm
      Alan Davies has made a £1,000 donation to the Hillsborough Justice Campaign after the backlash over his controversial comments.
      Still a c**t though !!

Seen the above on Facebook,Dont know how true it is will have a look for a link!!
      HeighwayToHeaven
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #32: Apr 10, 2012 06:19:41 pm
      Alan Davies has made a £1,000 donation to the Hillsborough Justice Campaign after the backlash over his controversial comments.
      Still a c**t though !!

Seen the above on Facebook,Dont know how true it is will have a look for a link!!

Yes, it's true he made that donation but the HJC have declined it.

The HJC has not accepted the £1000 paid into it's paypal account by Alan Davies. Whilst we accept his apology, we would prefer that he genuinely tried to understand why the decision never to play on the anniversary of the Hillsborough Disaster is so important.

http://www.facebook.com/HJCOfficial/posts/349199575128163
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #33: Apr 10, 2012 07:36:17 pm
      Just come on to post that. Good for them. F***ing pr**k trying to buy his way out of it.
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #34: Apr 10, 2012 07:52:33 pm
      Nice one , he can stick it up his arse.
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Reply #35: Apr 10, 2012 11:37:02 pm
      I am glad they did not accept it,looks like tomorrows papers are running with the story tomorrow
      Dannylfc
      • Started Topic

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #37: Apr 11, 2012 11:50:36 am
      That poll itself is very insulting. It is not the worry or business of other people whether or not we should be "forced" to play on that day.

It is the worry of the loved ones of the victims, the club and the FA. Nobody else has any right to an opinion on it really.

If the FA ever attempted to pull rank and "force" us to play on that day I'd hope the club would tell them to shove the FA Cup where the sun doesn't shine if that was the will of the families.

PepeReina25
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,400 posts |
      Reply #38: Apr 11, 2012 12:06:49 pm
      I hate this country full of ignorant pricks. If someone suggested that the families of the victims killed in the 9/11 disaster had to work on the day of the anniversary, they would be absolute uproar. Different rule for us though, F***ing shitbags  :mad:
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #39: Apr 11, 2012 12:11:41 pm
      « Last Edit: Apr 11, 2012 12:22:42 pm by fields of anny rd »
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #40: Apr 11, 2012 12:36:33 pm
      I heard something about the Hillsborough Foundation rejecting his donation but I never knew why. This is F***ing disgusting. How people feel they will get away with this is sickening. Grow up!
      xBooniex
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,278 posts | 28 
      Reply #41: Apr 11, 2012 06:08:16 pm
      Scumbag absolute filth

red trooper
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,834 posts | 67 
      • and don't be afraid of the dark
      Reply #42: Apr 11, 2012 10:20:26 pm
      It,s called respect Mr Davies, something that decent people like the people from Liverpool have in abundance ,the one thing that money doesn,t buy ...tw*t !
      guyfawks
      • Forum Geoff Strong

• 212 posts |
      • Keep trying, you'll get there in the end
      Reply #43: Apr 11, 2012 10:57:29 pm
      Forgive me if i am being a little too pc here but.
      Isnt this man showing prejudice against a type of person, a scouser, now isnt this very bad in a society that always promotes diversity and equality. So isnt he doing something that is close to racism in all but words.

Maybe we could call it regionalism, but it is what he has done, particularly showing his colours during room 101 there.

He is whats technically known as A CUNTY LITTLE CURLY haired wanna be scouser.
      jelousy is a terrible thing.
      Passportboy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,608 posts | 109 
      • Yippeeeee
      Reply #44: Apr 12, 2012 02:30:18 pm
      I think it's funny when people call him Jonathan Creek - apparently he went mental and punched someone once... If I ever see him in the street I will definatly be shouting that at him - and perhaps other choice words...

It was massivley disrespectfull and showed an absolute lack of class... When I was younger sometimes I said something stupid then plowed into it with no regard - this is what children do. I know how it feels to say something you regret, however if he issued a full appoligy, said he had had a drink or it was a hot rush of blood to the head - made a much bigger dontation to the fund and actually been sincere about it he may well have been able to walk away from this with some dignity...

P.S I bet he is looking forward to Sunday 23rd September for his gig in Liverpool..!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #45: Apr 12, 2012 08:12:17 pm

P.S I bet he is looking forward to Sunday 23rd September for his gig in Liverpool..!

Liverpool people have long memories, he'll be lucky to come out unscathed, typical ignorant arsenal loving scumbag,  :f_steam:

Quick Reply