Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

How do you cope with Liverpool not winning?

Read 16256 times
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Re: How do you cope with Liverpool not winning?
      Reply #161: Apr 05, 2012 10:12:31 pm
      He supports Liverpool too and he's as sick as pig.
      He's between Kim Cattrall and Samuel L Jackson on the list.
      AJ
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #162: Apr 05, 2012 11:15:09 pm
      I try and look for towards the next game and try not to dwell on whats happened already, no matter how much it's discussed who did what, how we need to defend better, put away more chances etc etc what's happened is now history and we need to move with the flow, good or bad.
      Junior_Red
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 926 posts |
      Reply #163: Apr 05, 2012 11:37:01 pm
      Ahh I'm getting used to it now... I think we should open a thread about 'How do you celebrate when Liverpool win?'
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,670 posts | 6685 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #164: Apr 05, 2012 11:48:17 pm
      You know why he doesn't answer don't you Ian?

He supports Liverpool too and he's as sick as pig.

I understand him being sick mate after watching what the last 2 players to have worn his famous number, have done to the Club!
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,898 posts | 4968 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #165: Apr 06, 2012 12:15:10 am
      Every f**ker gets it when we lose, it's why i have no friends  :f_wah: My ol man was going to call me Billy -no-MATES cos he didn't have change for the jonny machine, but hey, at least my ma let me wear some of her clothes, anyhoo.i f***in hate losing and usually i get real f***in frumpy for days, it as tho i get PMT, Irritable bowel syndrome and gout,not forgetting the verbal diahorrea,  if we lose to them scummy kunts from Old toilet, or those bitter twisted w*nk stains across the park, i'm practically suicidal,

NURSE!!
      kenny the king
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,757 posts |
      • at the end of the storm there,s a golden sky
      Reply #166: Apr 06, 2012 04:41:40 pm
      Try to remember it's only a game!
      this all day long
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Reply #167: Apr 06, 2012 09:37:18 pm
      Ahh I'm getting used to it now... I think we should open a thread about 'How do you celebrate when Liverpool win?'

Not quite getting used to it but still I agree we need a new topic about when we win, hopefully it'll have more pages than this one in notime.......hopefully. :)
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,999 posts | 3950 
      Reply #168: Apr 15, 2012 08:26:49 pm
      I understand him being sick mate after watching what the last 2 players to have worn his famous number, have done to the Club!
      Hahaha good one mate,I bet Robbie is going mental watching the performance out there sometimes.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #169: Apr 15, 2012 08:41:23 pm
      Every f**ker gets it when we lose, it's why i have no friends  :f_wah: My ol man was going to call me Billy -no-MATES cos he didn't have change for the jonny machine, but hey, at least my ma let me wear some of her clothes, anyhoo.i f***in hate losing and usually i get real f***in frumpy for days, it as tho i get PMT, Irritable bowel syndrome and gout,not forgetting the verbal diahorrea,  if we lose to them scummy kunts from Old toilet, or those bitter twisted w*nk stains across the park, i'm practically suicidal,

NURSE!!
      Couldn't have put it better myself, That's why I've stayed away from posting in recent weeks, can't stand all the doom mongers ! 
      I LOVE THIS CLUB and get grumpy as F**k when we lose. I read but can't be arsed to reply to the WUM's.
      wallbanger
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,181 posts |
      Reply #170: Apr 16, 2012 08:30:35 pm
      Think the problem is this, FSG wanted silverware if we win the FA  cup then kenny has delivered.But with league games the players have not been focussed enough, and have there foot off the gas so to speak. Think this team can win the big games but against weaker opposition, but they fail hopelessly against weaker opposition. 
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #171: Apr 16, 2012 09:02:30 pm
      Couldn't have put it better myself, That's why I've stayed away from posting in recent weeks, can't stand all the doom mongers ! 
      I LOVE THIS CLUB and get grumpy as F**k when we lose. I read but can't be arsed to reply to the WUM's.

Ditto, mate.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #172: Apr 16, 2012 09:14:30 pm

Ditto ditto and I'm sure that given how quiet it's been in here there'll be a few more dittos added, how strange is it that now we're winning again they've all trolled back into the woodwork.

And long may it last!

Quick Reply