Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Why we WILL win the FA Cup

Read 5099 times
      lerpwl_am_byth
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 566 posts |
      Re: Why we WILL win the FA Cup
      Reply #23: Apr 17, 2012 03:24:55 pm
      Wow, I was confident before I read this but now it's just written in the stars. *cue ford focus parking up outside stadium while Tinie Tempah raps*
      redrox
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 578 posts | 13 
      Reply #24: Apr 17, 2012 03:32:10 pm
      Love it DLS, but you forgot one thing, we WILL win this because we are Liverpool Football Club!!
      scouse_jatt
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 349 posts | 14 
      Reply #25: Apr 17, 2012 06:05:39 pm
      The real reason why we will definitely win the FA Cup is because of the scummy cu*ts that are chelsea fans.

In case your wondering what I'm on about, disrupting silence for the 96, you F***ing cockney cu*ts your gonna regret that. We'll up our game by 150% cause of that and we'll bring it like never before to you cockney pricks. You disrespect one of our biggest tragedies, we'll disrespect you all over your own city you bluenosed bas**rds. 3-0 Liverpool my prediction, Gerrard, Spearing and Carragher on the scoresheet!
      LFCexiled
      Reply #26: Apr 17, 2012 06:25:34 pm
      I am so scared to lose to them!

I hate everything about them.

:f_whistle:
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #27: Apr 17, 2012 06:33:04 pm
       I'm confident we wil win this and the lads will give us another trophy in kenny's comeback season

YNWA
       ps. I'm gutted I cannot watch this one , watched all games league and cups this season, but this one !!
       kick off 5th May at 6.30 (malta time) the same exact time i have to be in church for my daughter's wedding FFS

Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #28: Apr 17, 2012 06:53:56 pm
      I am so scared to lose to them!

I hate everything about them.

:lmao:
      Don't go there, mate, he'll get ever so upset if we start that again.
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #29: Apr 17, 2012 07:15:03 pm
      Dont call him that...sounds like a STD.

Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #30: Apr 17, 2012 07:21:53 pm
      Dont call him that...sounds like a STD.

Itchy bollocks?
      Red lumps on your dong?
      Then you've got DLS. :f_tongueincheek:
      LFCexiled
      Reply #31: Apr 17, 2012 07:41:25 pm
      :lmao:
      Don't go there, mate, he'll get ever so upset if we start that again.

I try not to but with a feeder line like that it was impossible not to. ;D

Itchy bollocks?
      Red lumps on your dong?
      Then you've got DLS. :f_tongueincheek:

DLS
      Disease Control and Prevention
      1600 Clifton Rd.
      Atlanta, GA 30333
      U.S.A.

http://wwwn.cdc.gov/dls/contactdls.aspx

Might be easier to PM him though.

;D
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #32: Apr 17, 2012 11:06:46 pm
      Thank's for posting that Billy, looks good to me, and I have said before our name is on that cup, so who the F**k are Chelsea?
      We are Liverpool FC and that is good enough for me. Cant wait for Stevie to lift that cup again and see the look on Torres face!
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Reply #33: Apr 18, 2012 12:39:11 am
      Phil Dowd to ref the final :)

http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/News/2012/Apr/final-phil-dowd-referee

Chelsea v Liverpool
      The FA Cup Final
      5.15pm, Saturday 5 May 2012
      Wembley Stadium
      Live on ITV and ESPN

Winning club will receive £1,800,000 from The FA prize fund, runners-up will receive £900,000

Phil Dowd will referee the 2012 FA Cup with Budwesier Final between Chelsea and Liverpool on Saturday 5 May at Wembley Stadium.

The 49-year-old will be assisted by Stuart Burt (Northamptonshire FA) and Andrew Garratt (Staffordshire FA) along with Fourth Official Michael Jones (Cheshire FA) and reserve assistant referee Simon Long (Cornwall FA).

Dowd (Staffordshire FA) has previously refereed the 2010 League Cup Final and 2011 FA Community Shield and was Fourth Official at The 2006 FA Cup Final at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff.

However, the former miner from Staffordshire says refereeing the final match of this year’s FA Cup, which kicks off at 5.15pm, will be something special.

“I was honoured and privileged when I found out,” he said. “You obviously hope as a referee that you might one day be considered for The FA Cup Final so it will certainly be the highlight of my career so far.”

“I would never have thought in my wildest dreams that when I first started refereeing [in 1984] that one day I’d be refereeing The FA Cup Final. Watching The Final as a boy was something I always loved to do.”

Dowd will treat the build-up to The Final the same as he does with any other game with the normal training routines, whilst spending time relaxing with the family. But the married father-of four will spare a thought on FA Cup Final day itself for his father who passed away three years ago.

“It was always an ambition of his to see me referee The FA Cup Final so I’ll have a special thought for him on the day,” he added.

David Elleray, FA Referees' Committee Chairman, said: “I would like to congratulate Phil and the team on their appointments for this year’s FA Cup Final, which is fully deserved.

"It is a huge honour to be selected as a match official for what remains the world’s most famous and best-loved Cup competition and I am sure Phil and the others will be really looking forward to both the build up to The Final and walking out onto the Wembley pitch on 5 May.”

Mike Riley, General Manager of Professional Game Match Officials Limited, said: “Phil’s appointment to The FA Cup Final is great recognition for his many years excellent service to refereeing. Phil has had a particularly strong year this season and in several high profile matches he has represented PGMOL superbly.

"His appointment is highly deserved.”
      wallbanger
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,181 posts |
      Reply #34: Apr 18, 2012 01:26:44 am
      Liverpool have a long history of winning the big games and kenny has been focussed on silverware this season. The team will play as a team and be victorious. They have a tougher schedule than us, so this will benifit us.   
      Lvpfanatic
      • Forum Youth Player

• 9 posts |
      Reply #35: Apr 18, 2012 09:48:22 am
      Like any fan, I'll be over the moon if we win the cup. But due to our recent horrific league form and Chelsea getting better by the day under DiMatteo, I am not confident of Liverpool winning the cup. If Kenny picks Carra, then we'll be slaughtered, that's for sure.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,632 posts | 6940 
      Reply #36: Apr 18, 2012 10:13:17 am
      Like any fan, I'll be over the moon if we win the cup. But due to our recent horrific league form and Chelsea getting better by the day under DiMatteo, I am not confident of Liverpool winning the cup. If Kenny picks Carra, then we'll be slaughtered, that's for sure.

Bad WUM.  Hope you get hammered by Barca tonight.

Dalglish should resign now before his legendary status gets tarnished even further. So the notion of "Never Go Back" is proven to be true once again.

ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,937 posts | 1479 
      Reply #37: Apr 18, 2012 11:15:25 am

As long as the 11 players on the Wembley pitch are confident and execute the plans correctly on match day, that is the most important.
      TonioLerouge
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,170 posts | 59 
      Reply #38: Apr 18, 2012 12:39:48 pm
      I hope people aren't excessively optimistic and will be more happy if we win than unhappy if we lose.

No matter the result of the final game, the team and manager made great efforts to reach this stage, and I do think 2 cup finals in a year are an achievement, especially for a team in doubt in the league, even would we have lost the two. Ending the season with a doublee would be a great one and shouldn't be considered a minimal result imo.

I fear the abuse some players or the manager would get if we lose, with all the people who seem to think victory will be easy (DiMatteo's Chelsea isn't AVB's Chelsea, watch the Spurs game if you need to be convinced, we'll need an excellent performance and some luck to beat them).
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #39: Apr 18, 2012 01:21:14 pm
      *****************insert evil laugh***********************
      Scouser4life
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 630 posts | 33 
      Reply #40: Apr 18, 2012 04:29:51 pm
      Was happy we got Chelsea instead of Spurs.

Now i'm real confident we'll win the FA cup

Lets go u red men

Quick Reply