Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Chelsea Fans Are The Worst In The Premier League

Read 16575 times
      sniperwolf4b3ll3ami3
      • Forum Billy Liddell
      • Started Topic

• 541 posts |
      • mad about liverpool
      Chelsea Fans Are The Worst In The Premier League
      Apr 15, 2012 09:05:27 pm
      Booing during the minute's silence. Scummy disgrace of a club. Hope we bloody smash them 7/8-0. cu*ts. Have to be worst in the premier league. Man United fans wouldn't even sink that low.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Re: Chelsea Fans Are The Worst In The Premier League
      Reply #1: Apr 15, 2012 09:09:52 pm
      F***ing scumbag mongrels, might be doing the canine world a disservice there I'm afraid.
       Classless club who deserve obliterating.
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,183 posts | 832 
      Reply #2: Apr 15, 2012 09:12:45 pm
      Every club has an uneducated minority, unfortunately for Chelsea their minority is loud
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #3: Apr 15, 2012 09:16:41 pm
      Every club has an uneducated minority, unfortunately for Chelsea their minority is loud
      Loud is not a term usually associated with minorities nevertheless I take your point.
      sniperwolf4b3ll3ami3
      • Forum Billy Liddell
      • Started Topic

• 541 posts |
      • mad about liverpool
      Reply #4: Apr 15, 2012 09:26:33 pm
      F***ing scumbag mongrels, might be doing the canine world a disservice there I'm afraid.
       Classless club who deserve obliterating.

I just hope we get some revenge in the Final.
      Aggeraphobia
      • Forum Geoff Strong

• 212 posts |
      Reply #5: Apr 15, 2012 09:29:58 pm
      Unfortunately for Chelsea they are a bunch of odious shitbags.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #6: Apr 15, 2012 09:32:45 pm
      Wonder if Torres thinks Chelsea has the best fans.

Fcking disrespectful and having said that is an understatement.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6720 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #7: Apr 15, 2012 09:36:56 pm
      cu*ts.
      HeighwayToHeaven
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #8: Apr 15, 2012 09:43:28 pm

This.

Even Banik Ostrava fans in the Czech Republic showed some class today:

I didn't know where to post that pic, but here is as good as anywhere else.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #9: Apr 15, 2012 09:59:43 pm
      Chelsea fans were cu*ts during the minutes silence, and guess what? I knew they would be! They have no class and no respect.

Special mention to United fans for their always the victim chants too.
      redrox
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 578 posts | 13 
      Reply #10: Apr 15, 2012 10:06:08 pm
      Chelsea apologise for fans' behaviour during silence

Chelsea said they were "extremely disappointed" and "embarrassed" after their fans failed to observe a minute's silence at the FA Cup semi-final.
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17723677

Your going to be even more embarrassed when us Reds wipe the floor with you at Wembley.
      chap
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 672 posts | 35 
      Reply #11: Apr 15, 2012 10:06:49 pm
      Even the commentator said is it really much to ask. Really our scum as soon as I heard that I wanted them in the final. I hope Barca teach them a lesson and I hope we teach them a bigger lesson in the final. Team of Scum they are
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,183 posts | 832 
      Reply #12: Apr 15, 2012 10:15:06 pm
      Loud is not a term usually associated with minorities nevertheless I take your point.
      it was planned all along
      http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/172424-chelsea-fans-and-the-minutes-silence/

MsGerrard
      Reply #13: Apr 15, 2012 10:19:58 pm
      Glad the BBC News showed them up for what they really are - disgusting lowlife scum, not fit to wipe my feet on.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #14: Apr 15, 2012 10:21:36 pm
      CORNISH
      • Forum David Johnson

• 234 posts |
      Reply #15: Apr 15, 2012 10:30:11 pm
      Glad the BBC News showed them up for what they really are - disgusting lowlife scum, not fit to wipe my feet on.

but  no mention of the manc scum and their usual disgusting shiiite being sung by the MAJORITY at OT today.

JFT 96.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #16: Apr 15, 2012 10:33:37 pm
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #17: Apr 15, 2012 10:41:59 pm
      F**k me that website portrays Scottish football fans in a bad light.
      Tbh where I live that website sums up most old Scottish wa**s in a nutshell.
      Dundee Red
      • Forum Phil Babb

• 174 posts |
      Reply #18: Apr 15, 2012 10:46:35 pm
      Tbh where I live that website sums up most old Scottish wa**s in a nutshell.

Do you realise how many Scottish Liverpool fans travel down to Anfield every week?

The opinions on that disgusting thread linked are the opinions of a lot of Man United fans all over Britain, not exclusively for Scottish ones.

Unfortunately had the misfortune of reading a lot worse than that today elsewhere.

The internet has created a whole generation of keyboard nazi's who wouldn't dare express half their views to your face.

F**k every last one of them.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #19: Apr 15, 2012 10:48:47 pm
      Had a look at some chelsea forums, and they're doling out sh*t on there too. Bunch of f***in skid stains.

They know they're getting smashed in the final, and the league game.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #20: Apr 15, 2012 10:50:46 pm
      After reading that mentally challenged misspelt drivel I can readily picture hordes of them chanting parrot fashion the vile inhuman words of hate, no apology can exonerate these sub human creatures.
      Dundee Red
      • Forum Phil Babb

• 174 posts |
      Reply #21: Apr 15, 2012 10:55:08 pm
      After reading that mentally challenged misspelt drivel I can readily picture hordes of them chanting parrot fashion the vile inhuman words of hate, no apology can exonerate these sub human creatures.

Most of them will never leave their bedrooms mate.

Unfortunately stuff like that and a thousand times worse about our club and fans is allowed to stand all over the internet.

I wouldn't join twitter if you paid me after some of the stuff I've had the misfortune to read on there about us when just browsing on it.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #22: Apr 15, 2012 11:12:46 pm
      Most of them will never leave their bedrooms mate.

Unfortunately stuff like that and a thousand times worse about our club and fans is allowed to stand all over the internet.

I wouldn't join twitter if you paid me after some of the stuff I've had the misfortune to read on there about us when just browsing on it.
      Know what you're saying mate, normally you could find some pity for the mentally afflicted but all I could muster for these creatures is revulsion.
      Dundee Red
      • Forum Phil Babb

• 174 posts |
      Reply #23: Apr 15, 2012 11:22:24 pm
      Know what you're saying mate, normally you could find some pity for the mentally afflicted but all I could muster for these creatures is revulsion.

I used to read that forum about 5 years ago but quit it after a few months.

The linked thread about us is pretty much standard "banter" on that cesspit.

Every single football fan I know up here of various teams have regarded that forum for years as an epicentre for mentally unstable trolls and haters. Has zero credibility with Scottish football fans.
      HeighwayToHeaven

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #24: Apr 15, 2012 11:59:17 pm
      Chelsea club statements posted on their website in the last 6 months:

Anyone notice a trend?

Despicable cu*ts.
      BarneyLFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,838 posts | 137 
      Reply #25: Apr 16, 2012 12:05:00 am
      Classless, plastic cu*ts. Read some posts and they really are pathetic.
      AW00D
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 160 posts |
      Reply #26: Apr 16, 2012 12:22:00 am

This person tried to stand up to the tw*ts at pieandbovirl and look what this little f**ker responded with... http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/172424-chelsea-fans-and-the-minutes-silence/page__st__175
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #27: Apr 16, 2012 01:14:40 am
      Absolutely disgraceful, but to be expected from a team lead by a rascist cockney tw*t.

mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #28: Apr 16, 2012 01:34:56 am

This person tried to stand up to the tw*ts at pieandbovirl and look what this little f**ker responded with... http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/172424-chelsea-fans-and-the-minutes-silence/page__st__175

Wish i hadn't read that, proper pissed me off how F***ing ignorant and pathetic some people are!
      blue-blue
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #29: Apr 16, 2012 03:31:26 am
      I have never signed up to an opposition fan's forum before and most probably won't again for a very long time if ever but looking at those comment's i just cannot help it.

May i state now that whoever made those chants during the minute's silence today are moron's, that isn't debatable there is no 2 ways about it and if they get identified i hope they get banned from football games for life if not sent to jail, i was at Wembley and felt physically sick with those people when it happened.

But the clear fact is the Chelsea fans that made those sickening chants are in the minority and the fact your tarring all of us with that brush is unbelievable, every club including your's have a small percentage of moron's supporting them. Would you like it if all off you were judged on Heysel or even kicking that Cardiff fans head in at Wembley in the Carling Cup Final? Heck what about the treatment that Oldham teenage lad Tom Adedaji got when you played them at Anfield? do we judge all for fans because of what that one man did which reduced the young lad to tears?

No football fan is in the position to take the moral highground when it comes to their club over another, because we could pick out incident's that could tar the name of both our clubs until next Christmas.

Look at every club in England - Liverpool, Chelsea, Everton, Stoke, Norwich, QPR, Barnsley even Acccrinton Stanley you name them every club has fans that are serial killers, rapist's and god knows what else, the law of average's make it virtually impossible for our club's not to have atleast one of those.

Do you judge all Turks by what some scumbag did to the Leeds fan in 2001?

Do you judge every school caretaker by Ian Huntley's pondlife standards?

Do you judge all Policeman because there's a few bent one's around?

Whoever made those chants during the minute's silence are scumbag's and moron's but they are the MINORITY, please don't judge all of us by their low standards.

As for the actual final itself it's got all the making's for a classic, with our current form and RDM's track record in the FA Cup im confident we can do it but on the other hand our previous 3 encounter's and our awful record against Kenny Dalglish makes me wary.

Ill like to end by saying R.I.P to the 96 people that lost their lives on that fateful day 23 years ago.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #30: Apr 16, 2012 08:59:18 am
      I have never signed up to an opposition fan's forum before and most probably won't again for a very long time if ever but looking at those comment's i just cannot help it.

May i state now that whoever made those chants during the minute's silence today are moron's, that isn't debatable there is no 2 ways about it and if they get identified i hope they get banned from football games for life if not sent to jail, i was at Wembley and felt physically sick with those people when it happened.

But the clear fact is the Chelsea fans that made those sickening chants are in the minority and the fact your tarring all of us with that brush is unbelievable, every club including your's have a small percentage of moron's supporting them. Would you like it if all off you were judged on Heysel or even kicking that Cardiff fans head in at Wembley in the Carling Cup Final? Heck what about the treatment that Oldham teenage lad Tom Adedaji got when you played them at Anfield? do we judge all for fans because of what that one man did which reduced the young lad to tears?

No football fan is in the position to take the moral highground when it comes to their club over another, because we could pick out incident's that could tar the name of both our clubs until next Christmas.

Look at every club in England - Liverpool, Chelsea, Everton, Stoke, Norwich, QPR, Barnsley even Acccrinton Stanley you name them every club has fans that are serial killers, rapist's and god knows what else, the law of average's make it virtually impossible for our club's not to have atleast one of those.

Whoever made those chants during the minute's silence are scumbag's and moron's but they are the MINORITY, please don't judge all of us by their low standards.

As for the actual final itself it's got all the making's for a classic, with our current form and RDM's track record in the FA Cup im confident we can do it but on the other hand our previous 3 encounter's and our awful record against Kenny Dalglish makes me wary.

Ill like to end by saying R.I.P to the 96 people that lost their lives on that fateful day 23 years ago.
      You make some very valid points blue-blue but it was not just one or even 2 Chelsea supporterswho showed so much disrespect during the minutes silence.If you get a chance to watch a replay you will know by the noise it was a lot of Chelsea Supporters who showed they are not worthy of being called human beings.Excuse my language but those bas**rds who could not keep their GOBS shut should be lined up and shot.This post is not directed at you blue-blue but at the vermin who masqueraded at Wembley as Chelsea supporters
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #31: Apr 16, 2012 09:12:13 am

There has never, ever been a "minority" at Anfield or any LFC game capable of such obscene, sub human behaviour - the "minority" of Chelsea animals involved certainly makes that description of mass very questionable.
      Dannylfc

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Reply #32: Apr 16, 2012 09:17:46 am
      Every club has a minority of Gobshites, as do we.

But some clubs have a larger 'minority' than others, unfortunately the Chavs are one and that sh*te down the East Lancs are another.

We dislike the Mancs and the Chavs as clubs, but you would never, ever, in a million years hear chants of "Munich" or any other tragedy echo around Anfield in the numbers they did at Wembley or the Old Toilet yesterday. The sad reality is that if the minutes silence was held in memory of "96 football fans" and not "96 Liverpool fans" there would not of been a murmur. But is was a clear example of how tribalism has now come to dominate football for the uneducated and ignorant. Its beginning to border on the edge of inhumane.

Theres some really decent Chelsea fans out there, and no doubt many will have been outraged by the conduct of those few hundred Gobshites yesterday.

However, when you have to come out and apologies 3 times in the space of a year for the behavior of your fans, you do have to wonder it is simply a 'minority problem'?

Im sorry to say this isn't a handful or a minority.

Possibly hundreds.

Chelsea fans shouting during minute silence
      « Last Edit: Apr 16, 2012 09:36:20 am by Dannylfc »
      LFCexiled
      Reply #33: Apr 16, 2012 10:49:53 am
      .......... or even kicking that Cardiff fans head in at Wembley in the Carling Cup Final? Heck what about the treatment that Oldham teenage lad Tom Adedaji got when you played them at Anfield? do we judge all for fans because of what that one man did which reduced the young lad to tears?

Whilst I get the main point of your post I'd just like to clear up that Tom Adedajis treatment was getting called a 'manc c**t' and that treatment happens a lot and probably always will, as you may know we're not racist, we only hate mancs.

Secondly, the only Cardiff fan I'm aware of is Mike Dye who died at Wembley at the hands of Welsh fans in what was allegedly a fight over Rugby. If you're aware of another please enlighten us.

Back to the topic.

The views expressed on that pies website make me cringe, that right there is an idiotic website and whoever runs it should be ashamed of letting views like that be expressed without some moderation.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #34: Apr 16, 2012 11:00:50 am
      The half arsed apologies are fine and dandy but when the F**k are they going to do something positive to root out this core of evil from their support base?
      It can only lead to the assumption that the majority of Chav supporters and indeed the club itself are not fazed by the unacceptable behaviour of what seems to be an increasing number of gobshites and social misfits in their number.
      It is all very commendable that a Chelsea supporter should come on the forum with references to 'tar' and 'brush' but the solution is fairley and squarly in their hands, the fact that only one voice is heard is also indicative of the deep rooted ambivolence within CFC.

Any word off the FA??

Of course not.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #35: Apr 16, 2012 11:05:01 am
      The half arsed apologies are fine and dandy but when the f**k are they going to do something positive to root out this core of evil from their support base?
      It can only lead to the assumption that the majority of Chav supporters and indeed the club itself are not fazed by the unacceptable behaviour of what seems to be an increasing number of gobshites and social misfits in their number.
      It is all very commendable that a Chelsea supporter should come on the forum with references to 'tar' and 'brush' but the solution is fairley and squarly in their hands, the fact that only one voice is heard is also indicative of the deep rooted ambivolence within CFC.

Any word off the FA??

Of course not.
      The silence is deafening just like it has been with John Terry,as a club we get persecuted and once again Chelsea get away with murder.
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #36: Apr 16, 2012 11:19:07 am
      Utter Scum
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #37: Apr 16, 2012 12:17:10 pm

Sometimes you get a vocal minority.  At least Chelsea FC issued a statement saying they were ashamed of their fans.
      Tayls

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #38: Apr 16, 2012 01:29:21 pm
      Classless, ignorant wankers. Doesn't matter how many of them were chanting, the fact there were enough to make that amount of noise says it all.

Can't excuse it in any way. Minority or not.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,164 posts | 8548 
      Reply #39: Apr 16, 2012 01:35:33 pm

So basically what you are saying is do you judge Chelsea fans on the fact that they have in the past racially abused John Barnes when he was playing for England and that is FACT, the pic doing the rounds of the Nazi chelsea fan at the FA semi's a few years back doing the nazi sign while holding his young child, the singing about our fans dying at the majority of chelsea - Liverpool games at Stamford Bridge.

F**k me that's a lot of morons!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #40: Apr 16, 2012 02:26:16 pm
      No time for Chelsea fans.

Whilst I am sure there are a few decent ones, they have by far the biggest percentage of useless wastes of sperm in football.

I'm fairly sure the FA have some pretty impressive CCTV at Wembley.  If Chelsea had any decency they would identify those most verbal and ban them from their club.  Although they won't, as yesterday showed, they already have enough problems selling their tickets.

Shameful actions yesterday. Shameful club.

I would never interrupt a minutes silence held in the honour of anyone who has lost their life.  Club loyalty has nothing to do with it.  These were people who died through no fault of their own.

The very fact most of those Chelsea fans still go on about 'ticketless fans' prove they have swallowed the media lies and actually haven't the foggiest idea what happened that day.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #41: Apr 16, 2012 02:36:48 pm
      Look at every club in England - Liverpool, Chelsea, Everton, Stoke, Norwich, QPR, Barnsley even Acccrinton Stanley

Why "EVEN Accrington Stanley"?  :f_steam:

:f_tongueincheek:
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #42: Apr 16, 2012 03:42:04 pm
      The Chelsea fuckwits go on about ticketless fans being charged with murder after Hillsborough, that in itself is a considered, calculated statement designed to cause as much hurt and resentment as possible - it is hard to imagine a more a more grievous comment.
      I was about to launch into a tirade of dismissive, withering reaction but the grotesque innaccuracy of the statement does not deserve a response, let them prove they are not all bigotted, sh*t thick dickheads and put this horror show to rights.
      Will it happen? Don't hold your breath.   
      Eem

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #43: Apr 16, 2012 03:44:09 pm
      Disgraceful. Some people just can't leave football loyalties alone for a second and appreciate the tragic consequences in which almost 100 human lives were lost.

cu*ts.
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #44: Apr 16, 2012 03:51:36 pm
      Horrible lowlife tw*ts,how can you abuse a minutes silence of fellow football fans is beyond me ,it could of being any set of fans that fateful day any of us!!!if i had very little time for the chavs before its evaporated now,hope we tw*t these fuckers all over the pitch come may the 5th.utter scum.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,239 posts | 4927 
      Reply #45: Apr 16, 2012 05:21:26 pm
      Scumbags the lot of them.

There has to be something seriously wrong with someone who can't respect a minutes silence in memory of other human beings losing their life no matter what club you support.

blue-blue
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #46: Apr 17, 2012 02:24:37 am
      So i would like to go back to my initial point that all off us have moronic fans in some sort, because of what they did do i judge you guys and all over Liverpool fans because of those moron's? I have meet many Liverpool fans in my life, ive meet some utter moron's but for 1 of them ive meet about 20 decent Liverpool fans and some of the best fans (in terms of maturity and being able to have a decent debate with) have been Liverpool fans.

While were on the subject that video Dannylfc posted lets say that was 500-1,000 moron's chanting during the silence, there was about 35,000 Chelsea fans (one of them being me) there at Wembley and all the other 34,000-34,500 were horrified by that, i can assure you every one around me was and i genuinely hope those tw*ts get what is coming to them for what they did.

But sadly this is not the only case in football it's happened a lot like with the minority of Barnsley fans with what they chanted to Billy Sharp after his son died. Does this make every single Barnsley fan scum?

Im going to leave it here because i don't want to end up causing an argument which is not my intention at-all but believe me, im a regular on a Chelsea forum and we are all horrified and sickened by these chants and i only hope there all identified and banned from football for life.

R.I.P the 96.
      « Last Edit: Apr 17, 2012 10:26:46 am by JD »
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #47: Apr 17, 2012 12:00:06 pm
                                  ^                                   ^
      Fair play to you mate and your dignity and honesty is appreciated.
      You close in saying you hope the tw*ts are identified and punished but that is the nub of the matter, there appears to be no urgency, no concern from CFC as if it's a case of least said soonest mended - nothing is being done to trace the F***ing creatures!!
      Whether it's arrogance, stupidity or both it will not prevent this particular sh*t from sticking to your club unless something drastic is done about the brainless cu*ts that associate themselves with CFC.
      Dundee Red
      • Forum Phil Babb

• 174 posts |
      Reply #48: Apr 17, 2012 12:16:22 pm
      So i would like to go back to my initial point that all off us have moronic fans in some sort, because of what they did do i judge you guys and all over Liverpool fans because of those moron's? I have meet many Liverpool fans in my life, ive meet some utter moron's but for 1 of them ive meet about 20 decent Liverpool fans and some of the best fans (in terms of maturity and being able to have a decent debate with) have been Liverpool fans.

While were on the subject that video Dannylfc posted lets say that was 500-1,000 moron's chanting during the silence, there was about 35,000 Chelsea fans (one of them being me) there at Wembley and all the other 34,000-34,500 were horrified by that, i can assure you every one around me was and i genuinely hope those tw*ts get what is coming to them for what they did.

But sadly this is not the only case in football it's happened a lot like with the minority of Barnsley fans with what they chanted to Billy Sharp after his son died. Does this make every single Barnsley fan scum?

Im going to leave it here because i don't want to end up causing an argument which is not my intention at-all but believe me, im a regular on a Chelsea forum and we are all horrified and sickened by these chants and i only hope there all identified and banned from football for life.

R.I.P the 96.

Respect and you are right that every club has fans that are morons.

I hate Man United for all their fans Hillsborough/Heysel "banter" but they aren't all like that to be fair.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #49: Apr 17, 2012 04:08:59 pm
      Secondly, the only Cardiff fan I'm aware of is Mike Dye who died at Wembley at the hands of Welsh fans in what was allegedly a fight over Rugby. If you're aware of another please enlighten us.

I'd still like to hear your answer to this though, blue-blue. I'm saying that not because I'm having a go at you at all but because it is a good indication of how the media jumps on us straight away when these things happen and assume that it was our fans who did it. Fans of other clubs then pick up on this and, unless there is another example we're unaware of, it appears you are also under the impression that this was the fault of LFC fans?

Could you imagine the tabloids running a full page story about rugby fans beating a rival fan to death? Me neither. After jumping to the conclusion that it was us, they all then went very quiet.
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #50: Apr 17, 2012 04:16:23 pm
      fake plastic club of losers that will all jump off when they go down - hell, i know a lot who jumped off the first half of this season. "i've fallen out of love with chelsea" one said, because AVB was losing games. yes, this is true. i'm not making it up. loser club ran with dirty money that will hopefully be in league two in under a decade - where they F***ing belong.
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,148 posts | 258 
      Reply #51: Apr 17, 2012 04:29:25 pm
      Disgraceful.
      StevieG123

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #52: Apr 17, 2012 04:42:25 pm
      Had an argument with a mate of mine from footy that i used to go to school with on facebook, he's a chavski fan and is your stereotypical plastic fan, got back from their game at Wembley and started posting stupid statuses about the game which i didnt care about, but then went on about the minute's silence and what not so i had to lay into him and set him straight, alot of people ended up seeing what a deluded idiot he is. Their fans come across as exactly what they are, uneducated fools.
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,183 posts | 832 
      Reply #53: Apr 17, 2012 05:15:47 pm
      as I said before in the other thread we have done it before as well, every fan base has it's uneducated idiots.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #54: Apr 17, 2012 05:23:36 pm
      as I said before in the other thread we have done it before as well, every fan base has it's uneducated idiots.
      Except one of us has a much higher percentage of tossers and doesn't seem to give a sh*t about it.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #55: Apr 17, 2012 07:57:39 pm
      For fucks sake give me an example of a sizable 'minority' of Liverpool fans chanting in unison the obscene, vile hate that the Chelsea morons are famous for.
      Why have they gained a reputation for racist and atrocious conduct in general? The answer can only be that those in power are prepared to ignore the obvious for their own nefarius interests.
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #56: Apr 18, 2012 12:14:54 am
      For fucks sake give me an example of a sizable 'minority' of Liverpool fans chanting in unison the obscene, vile hate that the Chelsea morons are famous for.
      Why have they gained a reputation for racist and atrocious conduct in general? The answer can only be that those in power are prepared to ignore the obvious for their own nefarius interests.
      And well put Stuey.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #57: Apr 18, 2012 12:27:05 am
      25 seconds is all it took before the morons started booing.

Classless tw*ts they will get their just desserts in the final.
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #58: Apr 18, 2012 12:35:00 am
      25 seconds is all it took before the morons started booing.

Classless tw*ts they will get their just desserts in the final.
      To bloody right they will   :gt-happyup:
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,183 posts | 832 
      Reply #59: Apr 18, 2012 06:40:17 am

Heysel, Munich, disrupted silence in memory of Matt Busby,  or when our fans in the past started singing about the old grannies that Harlod Shipman murdered in Manchester. Just a few examples
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,223 posts | 2804 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #60: Apr 18, 2012 07:36:04 am
      Everyone says that they hate Everton or utd and thats fair enough. But if you take away the local rivalary and bitterness from Everton and the inter city rivalary thats has become pure hate with utd, strip it all away, and I think you would find that those classless wan*k stains from Chelsea are by far and away the most scummy and dislikeable shower of cun*s on the planet.

On a lighter note we can ram it up there arse in a couple of weeks

PS Torres and Meireles what ye think of your "fans" on Sunday eh?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #61: Apr 18, 2012 08:35:45 am
      Heysel, Munich, disrupted silence in memory of Matt Busby,  or when our fans in the past started singing about the old grannies that Harlod Shipman murdered in Manchester. Just a few examples
      F**k me get a life will ya, how many years are involved in the disputed incidents you mention?
      How many individuals were involved in the mentioned isolated incidents?
      I would condemn such behaviour outright, but to compare memory challenging, disputed reports to the Chelsea moron brigade who are infamous for such conduct week in week out is ludicrous.
      Such comparisons have been made in the past by the likes of the witch Thatcher and cunty Murdoch as well as other shitehawks with questionable agenda's - what's your excuse? 
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #62: Apr 18, 2012 09:14:09 am
      F**k me get a life will ya, how many years are involved in the disputed incidents you mention?
      I would condemn such behaviour outright, but to compare memory challenging, disputed reports to the Chelsea moron brigade who are infamous for such conduct week in week out is ludicrous.
      Such comparisons have been made in the past by the likes of the witch Thatcher and cunty Murdoch as well as other shitehawks with questionable agenda's - what's your excuse? 

:D

Bit F***ing harsh that Stuey. You asked for examples, which he gave ...... so now he's got an agenda?

As he said every club has its share of idiots, maybe the percentage is higher at Chelsea because they no doubt have attracted a lot of "new" supporters over the past few years, but all clubs have them.

Anyway back to the classless, clueless Chelsea cu*ts that should be hunted down and banned...... but won't be.   
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #63: Apr 18, 2012 10:24:07 am
      :D

Bit F***ing harsh that Stuey. You asked for examples, which he gave ...... so now he's got an agenda?

As he said every club has its share of idiots, maybe the percentage is higher at Chelsea because they no doubt have attracted a lot of "new" supporters over the past few years, but all clubs have them.

Anyway back to the classless, clueless Chelsea cu*ts that should be hunted down and banned...... but won't be.   
      F***ing pisses me off mate when people quote these lost in time incidents, some of which were put down to anarchistic infiltrators from other clubs at the time and other miscreants and try to absolve the Chelsea sizable minority - despite their weekly displays of hate and obscenity.
      The support base is light years apart and the 'examples' provided are unacceptable so much so that they are used to enhance negative agenda's in attacking LFC, I did not say the guy had an agenda but enquired of his reason for using the questionable material.
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,183 posts | 832 
      Reply #64: Apr 18, 2012 01:16:39 pm

I touched a nerve there, I have a life thanks for the advice. You asked a question so I answered now you are accusing me that I have some sort agenda. Yes those incidents happened sometimes ago but I've answered your questions didn't I? And we had a racism incident this year didn't we? We aren't exactly saints. I'm not saying you are wrong I actually agree that our fan base has more dignity and class than Chelsea, I have a few Chelsea mates and it's difficult to have some sort of football discussion with them because of their inability to understand the fundamentals of football.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #65: Apr 18, 2012 03:10:23 pm
      I touched a nerve there, I have a life thanks for the advice. You asked a question so I answered now you are accusing me that I have some sort agenda. Yes those incidents happened sometimes ago but I've answered your questions didn't I? And we had a racism incident this year didn't we? We aren't exactly saints. I'm not saying you are wrong I actually agree that our fan base has more dignity and class than Chelsea, I have a few Chelsea mates and it's difficult to have some sort of football discussion with them because of their inability to understand the fundamentals of football.
      You have answered nothing my friend, the events you mention irrespective of any time factor are still highly contentious issues and the people who were there would give you a totally different picture than that described by the media etc.
      You stumble from one highly questionable event to another, the 'racist incident' you refer to was only described as such by a kangaroo FA hearing and would never have been the subject of legal proceedings, unlike a certain John Terry who has a day in court for a racist offence which apparently the FA are hoping people will forget about.
      Read the post again I did not say YOU had an agenda I did say Heysel and for that matter the Munich incident are used by people with an agenda, I enquired as to your reason for mentioning them.
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,183 posts | 832 
      Reply #66: Apr 18, 2012 06:12:00 pm
      You said this

There has never, ever been a "minority" at Anfield or any LFC game capable of such obscene, sub human behaviour

Never? and I gave examples of some. Yes the media are capable of dramatizing incidents as they always do (Tom Adeyemi incident this year) but to rule it out? We have done some poor behaviour, all clubs have it's share and I would never use Heysel or Munich as examples to beat my club with, I'm referring to past incidents to counter your argument. However, in the end I agree with you that Chelsea's fan base are worse than any other club in the english league.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #67: Apr 18, 2012 06:28:25 pm
      You said this

Never? and I gave examples of some. Yes the media are capable of dramatizing incidents as they always do (Tom Adeyemi incident this year) but to rule it out? We have done some poor behaviour, all clubs have it's share and I would never use Heysel or Munich as examples to beat my club with, I'm referring to past incidents to counter your argument. However, in the end I agree with you that Chelsea's fan base are worse than any other club in the english league.
      I have not heard hateful and evil chanting at Anfield by so many individuals as was the case with Chelsea.
      I have never ruled it out, there are some mentally deficient supporters at every club but Chelsea have more than their fair share.
      My issue with you was in particular using Heysel as a behavioural indicator for LFC supporters.
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,183 posts | 832 
      Reply #68: Apr 18, 2012 06:49:47 pm
      Alright, fair enough,  then I'm very sorry if I offended you in any way or form.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #69: Apr 19, 2012 08:55:06 am
      Wasn't offended mate but thought a point had to be clarified.
      Marcisared
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Reply #70: Apr 19, 2012 09:52:38 am
      Did anyone else see that Chelsea fan at the Barca game last night cover his mouth when shouting something at Drogba - at least I think it was Drogba he was off camera- wonderful how they have evolved since Terry's racism scandal!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #71: Apr 19, 2012 12:49:22 pm
      Did anyone else see that Chelsea fan at the Barca game last night cover his mouth when shouting something at Drogba - at least I think it was Drogba he was off camera- wonderful how they have evolved since Terry's racism scandal!
      The ongoing strategy displayed right there and kudos to yourself for picking up on it.
      When their blatant racist ethos is discovered or rather exposed yet again, they do nothing to eradicate the evil but disguise its presence - with the tacit approval of the FA of course.
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #72: Apr 19, 2012 12:58:10 pm
      Everyone says that they hate Everton or utd and thats fair enough. But if you take away the local rivalary and bitterness from Everton and the inter city rivalary thats has become pure hate with utd, strip it all away, and I think you would find that those classless wan*k stains from Chelsea are by far and away the most scummy and dislikeable shower of cun*s on the planet.

On a lighter note we can ram it up there arse in a couple of weeks

PS Torres and Meireles what ye think of your "fans" on Sunday eh?

i agree with you

i have a mate that is chelsea and a mate that is everton and the chelsea mate i am closer with but i F***ing detest his mentality because it is so chelsea and they are the stupidest fake bunch of nothings i have seen in any sport in the world. he reflects it perfectly. if they lose two games in a row he loses interest and gets mad and insults the players, something i consider the complete opposite of the liverpool way, i don't understand how you can be that way to your club but then again i do because it's chelsea. the everton mate is more level headed and reflects the respect we have between our clubs but it can still get heated - it is the blue and white sh*te after all! - but i still respect them more than chelsea.

the mancs are horrible people in a world of their own!
      LFCexiled
      Reply #73: Apr 19, 2012 02:23:46 pm

Yeah seen that, I think a steward was sitting in front of him and turned around, thought it was a bit suss that he covered his mouth.
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      • It's Not A Badge... It's A Family Crest
      Reply #74: Apr 19, 2012 06:05:58 pm
      Just with regards to the booing after the minutes silence was cut short: i think the boos were from the Spurs and Chelsea fans at the Chelsea minority and the referee for stopping the minute's silence.

I've seen a video from a Spurs fan, in which everyone around him was extremely pissed off at how disrespectful the Chelsea fans were and booed those guilty Chelsea fans.
      sniperwolf4b3ll3ami3
      • Forum Billy Liddell
      • Started Topic

• 541 posts |
      • mad about liverpool
      Reply #75: Apr 19, 2012 07:46:38 pm
      Chelsea fans have no class. I pray for them to get thrashed every game.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #76: Apr 19, 2012 10:00:48 pm
      I could go back 30 years and tell you about the behaviour of chelsea fans.
      Its always been a club with ahigh opinion of itself and it has over the years had some pretty nasty people supporting it and playing for it too by all accounts.
      Respect in general for other teams has gone down considerably and hopefully when we get the opportunity to show a bit of class we will take it.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #77: Apr 20, 2012 10:13:38 am
      I could go back 30 years and tell you about the behaviour of chelsea fans.
      Its always been a club with ahigh opinion of itself and it has over the years had some pretty nasty people supporting it and playing for it too by all accounts.
      Respect in general for other teams has gone down considerably and hopefully when we get the opportunity to show a bit of class we will take it.
      Go back a bit further walton to 1965 to the F.A.Cup semi final and we played Chelsea  at Villa Park.Prior th the match their manager Tommy Docherty said if Liverpool beat them it will be the biggest miracle of the century.Yes that is the same Tommy Docherty who later went on to manage Manure and if my memory is right he left Manure under a cloud.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #78: Apr 20, 2012 10:17:13 am
      They are and always were vulgar, classless and devoid of dignity. Their supporters (a very loose description) are elated with their instant success bought with alleged Russian mafia monies - itself acquired in a vulgar, classless fashion devoid of dignity.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #79: Apr 20, 2012 10:30:36 am
      Just with regards to the booing after the minutes silence was cut short: i think the boos were from the Spurs and Chelsea fans at the Chelsea minority and the referee for stopping the minute's silence.

I've seen a video from a Spurs fan, in which everyone around him was extremely pissed off at how disrespectful the Chelsea fans were and booed those guilty Chelsea fans.

That was my take on it as well, mate.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #80: Apr 20, 2012 10:44:23 am
      That was my take on it as well, mate.

Of course Rep and the media would lump it all together to build the story up.
      The booing wasn't immediately reported and after seeing the incident it is obviously a reaction to the Chelsea shitheads and their vile chants.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,406 posts | 3404 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #81: Apr 20, 2012 11:03:38 am
      To say that reds have never sung anything vile or disgusting is pretty naive, I've heard the munich song and the shipman song being trotted out amongst others.I remeber standing with a bunch of guys during the Juventus game at Anfield in 2005 and there wasn't much peace and reconciliation amongst them and it frankly I was shocked at their attitude towards the italians and heysel itself. Thankfully these are very rare and only done by a very small minority. As for Chelsea it always makes me laugh that a club based in one the supposed poshest and exclusive parts of London are a bunch of knuckle dragging neanderthals who sing about mowing meadows. I cringed when after the game against Barcelona the classless tw*ts were singing 'who are ya' to the barca fans. Hopefully they'll find out next week.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,164 posts | 8548 
      Reply #82: Apr 20, 2012 02:14:27 pm
      or even kicking that Cardiff fans head in at Wembley in the Carling Cup Final? Heck what about the treatment that Oldham teenage lad Tom Adedaji got when you played them at Anfield? do we judge all for fans because of what that one man did which reduced the young lad to tears?

Again you're just clutching at straws you F***ing idiot, you see one picture of Liverpool fans fighting with a Cardiff fan and think you know everything, you see did the National press show the picture or have YOU seen the picture, which has done the rounds on the internet, of the Cardiff fan who is getting F***ing battered throwing a sly dig to the back of one of the lads heads. No, you just see the picture in the Daily Mail and think it's Liverpool lads kicking off at a Cardiff fan when it wasn't

And maybe that kid from Oldham should grow a F***ing spine and I'm still waiting for the police to charge someone with racism after that incident back in January, yes thats right no-one has been charged with racism regarding what happened that night.

Still I think all your fans are contemptible cu*ts and I can't wait for the redmen to tw*t your bag of sh*te, no F***ing history club all over Wembley.
      Red5man

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #83: Apr 21, 2012 01:12:48 am
      Again you're just clutching at straws you f**king idiot, you see one picture of Liverpool fans fighting with a Cardiff fan and think you know everything, you see did the National press show the picture or have YOU seen the picture, which has done the rounds on the internet, of the Cardiff fan who is getting f**king battered throwing a sly dig to the back of one of the lads heads. No, you just see the picture in the Daily Mail and think it's Liverpool lads kicking off at a Cardiff fan when it wasn't

And maybe that kid from Oldham should grow a f**king spine and I'm still waiting for the police to charge someone with racism after that incident back in January, yes thats right no-one has been charged with racism regarding what happened that night.

Still I think all your fans are contemptible cu*ts and I can't wait for the redmen to tw*t your bag of sh*te, no f**king history club all over Wembley.

Get the F**k in you beaut.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,164 posts | 8548 
      Reply #84: Apr 21, 2012 05:14:19 am
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #85: Apr 21, 2012 02:07:31 pm
      Go back a bit further walton to 1965 to the F.A.Cup semi final and we played Chelsea  at Villa Park.Prior th the match their manager Tommy Docherty said if Liverpool beat them it will be the biggest miracle of the century.Yes that is the same Tommy Docherty who later went on to manage Manure and if my memory is right he left Manure under a cloud.
      you mean the same TOmmy Docherty that ended up screwing Mary Brown his coaches wife?
      sniperwolf4b3ll3ami3
      • Forum Billy Liddell
      • Started Topic

• 541 posts |
      • mad about liverpool
      Reply #86: Apr 27, 2012 10:31:08 pm
      Hope Chelsea get smashed in both finals, that'll keep the chavs quiet  >:D
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #87: Apr 27, 2012 10:47:38 pm
      Will we ever see that cloud come back again Billy, to see the Mancs relegated . :) ;D
      sniperwolf4b3ll3ami3
      • Forum Billy Liddell
      • Started Topic

• 541 posts |
      • mad about liverpool
      Reply #88: May 21, 2012 06:02:55 pm
      I guess the chavs have something to cheer about. cu*ts.  >:D

Quick Reply