Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Chelsea Fans Are The Worst In The Premier League

Read 16587 times
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Re: Chelsea Fans Are The Worst In The Premier League
      Reply #69: Apr 19, 2012 08:55:06 am
      Wasn't offended mate but thought a point had to be clarified.
      Marcisared
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Reply #70: Apr 19, 2012 09:52:38 am
      Did anyone else see that Chelsea fan at the Barca game last night cover his mouth when shouting something at Drogba - at least I think it was Drogba he was off camera- wonderful how they have evolved since Terry's racism scandal!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #71: Apr 19, 2012 12:49:22 pm
      Did anyone else see that Chelsea fan at the Barca game last night cover his mouth when shouting something at Drogba - at least I think it was Drogba he was off camera- wonderful how they have evolved since Terry's racism scandal!
      The ongoing strategy displayed right there and kudos to yourself for picking up on it.
      When their blatant racist ethos is discovered or rather exposed yet again, they do nothing to eradicate the evil but disguise its presence - with the tacit approval of the FA of course.
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #72: Apr 19, 2012 12:58:10 pm
      Everyone says that they hate Everton or utd and thats fair enough. But if you take away the local rivalary and bitterness from Everton and the inter city rivalary thats has become pure hate with utd, strip it all away, and I think you would find that those classless wan*k stains from Chelsea are by far and away the most scummy and dislikeable shower of cun*s on the planet.

On a lighter note we can ram it up there arse in a couple of weeks

PS Torres and Meireles what ye think of your "fans" on Sunday eh?

i agree with you

i have a mate that is chelsea and a mate that is everton and the chelsea mate i am closer with but i F***ing detest his mentality because it is so chelsea and they are the stupidest fake bunch of nothings i have seen in any sport in the world. he reflects it perfectly. if they lose two games in a row he loses interest and gets mad and insults the players, something i consider the complete opposite of the liverpool way, i don't understand how you can be that way to your club but then again i do because it's chelsea. the everton mate is more level headed and reflects the respect we have between our clubs but it can still get heated - it is the blue and white sh*te after all! - but i still respect them more than chelsea.

the mancs are horrible people in a world of their own!
      LFCexiled
      Reply #73: Apr 19, 2012 02:23:46 pm

Yeah seen that, I think a steward was sitting in front of him and turned around, thought it was a bit suss that he covered his mouth.
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      • It's Not A Badge... It's A Family Crest
      Reply #74: Apr 19, 2012 06:05:58 pm
      Just with regards to the booing after the minutes silence was cut short: i think the boos were from the Spurs and Chelsea fans at the Chelsea minority and the referee for stopping the minute's silence.

I've seen a video from a Spurs fan, in which everyone around him was extremely pissed off at how disrespectful the Chelsea fans were and booed those guilty Chelsea fans.
      sniperwolf4b3ll3ami3
      • Forum Billy Liddell
      • Started Topic

• 541 posts |
      • mad about liverpool
      Reply #75: Apr 19, 2012 07:46:38 pm
      Chelsea fans have no class. I pray for them to get thrashed every game.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #76: Apr 19, 2012 10:00:48 pm
      I could go back 30 years and tell you about the behaviour of chelsea fans.
      Its always been a club with ahigh opinion of itself and it has over the years had some pretty nasty people supporting it and playing for it too by all accounts.
      Respect in general for other teams has gone down considerably and hopefully when we get the opportunity to show a bit of class we will take it.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #77: Apr 20, 2012 10:13:38 am
      I could go back 30 years and tell you about the behaviour of chelsea fans.
      Its always been a club with ahigh opinion of itself and it has over the years had some pretty nasty people supporting it and playing for it too by all accounts.
      Respect in general for other teams has gone down considerably and hopefully when we get the opportunity to show a bit of class we will take it.
      Go back a bit further walton to 1965 to the F.A.Cup semi final and we played Chelsea  at Villa Park.Prior th the match their manager Tommy Docherty said if Liverpool beat them it will be the biggest miracle of the century.Yes that is the same Tommy Docherty who later went on to manage Manure and if my memory is right he left Manure under a cloud.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #78: Apr 20, 2012 10:17:13 am
      They are and always were vulgar, classless and devoid of dignity. Their supporters (a very loose description) are elated with their instant success bought with alleged Russian mafia monies - itself acquired in a vulgar, classless fashion devoid of dignity.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #79: Apr 20, 2012 10:30:36 am
      Just with regards to the booing after the minutes silence was cut short: i think the boos were from the Spurs and Chelsea fans at the Chelsea minority and the referee for stopping the minute's silence.

I've seen a video from a Spurs fan, in which everyone around him was extremely pissed off at how disrespectful the Chelsea fans were and booed those guilty Chelsea fans.

That was my take on it as well, mate.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #80: Apr 20, 2012 10:44:23 am
      That was my take on it as well, mate.

Of course Rep and the media would lump it all together to build the story up.
      The booing wasn't immediately reported and after seeing the incident it is obviously a reaction to the Chelsea shitheads and their vile chants.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,428 posts | 3417 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #81: Apr 20, 2012 11:03:38 am
      To say that reds have never sung anything vile or disgusting is pretty naive, I've heard the munich song and the shipman song being trotted out amongst others.I remeber standing with a bunch of guys during the Juventus game at Anfield in 2005 and there wasn't much peace and reconciliation amongst them and it frankly I was shocked at their attitude towards the italians and heysel itself. Thankfully these are very rare and only done by a very small minority. As for Chelsea it always makes me laugh that a club based in one the supposed poshest and exclusive parts of London are a bunch of knuckle dragging neanderthals who sing about mowing meadows. I cringed when after the game against Barcelona the classless tw*ts were singing 'who are ya' to the barca fans. Hopefully they'll find out next week.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,210 posts | 8569 
      Reply #82: Apr 20, 2012 02:14:27 pm
      or even kicking that Cardiff fans head in at Wembley in the Carling Cup Final? Heck what about the treatment that Oldham teenage lad Tom Adedaji got when you played them at Anfield? do we judge all for fans because of what that one man did which reduced the young lad to tears?

Again you're just clutching at straws you F***ing idiot, you see one picture of Liverpool fans fighting with a Cardiff fan and think you know everything, you see did the National press show the picture or have YOU seen the picture, which has done the rounds on the internet, of the Cardiff fan who is getting F***ing battered throwing a sly dig to the back of one of the lads heads. No, you just see the picture in the Daily Mail and think it's Liverpool lads kicking off at a Cardiff fan when it wasn't

And maybe that kid from Oldham should grow a F***ing spine and I'm still waiting for the police to charge someone with racism after that incident back in January, yes thats right no-one has been charged with racism regarding what happened that night.

Still I think all your fans are contemptible cu*ts and I can't wait for the redmen to tw*t your bag of sh*te, no F***ing history club all over Wembley.
      Red5man
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #83: Apr 21, 2012 01:12:48 am
      Again you're just clutching at straws you f**king idiot, you see one picture of Liverpool fans fighting with a Cardiff fan and think you know everything, you see did the National press show the picture or have YOU seen the picture, which has done the rounds on the internet, of the Cardiff fan who is getting f**king battered throwing a sly dig to the back of one of the lads heads. No, you just see the picture in the Daily Mail and think it's Liverpool lads kicking off at a Cardiff fan when it wasn't

And maybe that kid from Oldham should grow a f**king spine and I'm still waiting for the police to charge someone with racism after that incident back in January, yes thats right no-one has been charged with racism regarding what happened that night.

Still I think all your fans are contemptible cu*ts and I can't wait for the redmen to tw*t your bag of sh*te, no f**king history club all over Wembley.

Get the F**k in you beaut.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,210 posts | 8569 
      Reply #84: Apr 21, 2012 05:14:19 am
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #85: Apr 21, 2012 02:07:31 pm
      Go back a bit further walton to 1965 to the F.A.Cup semi final and we played Chelsea  at Villa Park.Prior th the match their manager Tommy Docherty said if Liverpool beat them it will be the biggest miracle of the century.Yes that is the same Tommy Docherty who later went on to manage Manure and if my memory is right he left Manure under a cloud.
      you mean the same TOmmy Docherty that ended up screwing Mary Brown his coaches wife?
      sniperwolf4b3ll3ami3
      • Forum Billy Liddell
      • Started Topic

• 541 posts |
      • mad about liverpool
      Reply #86: Apr 27, 2012 10:31:08 pm
      Hope Chelsea get smashed in both finals, that'll keep the chavs quiet  >:D
      bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #87: Apr 27, 2012 10:47:38 pm
      Will we ever see that cloud come back again Billy, to see the Mancs relegated . :) ;D
      sniperwolf4b3ll3ami3
      • Forum Billy Liddell
      • Started Topic

• 541 posts |
      • mad about liverpool
      Reply #88: May 21, 2012 06:02:55 pm
      I guess the chavs have something to cheer about. cu*ts.  >:D

Quick Reply